It's April 15.......I paid my taxes, why won't Trump pay his?

I didn't care about obozo's grades and I don't care about Trump's taxes
Trump will not reveal either

Why are taxes more relevant than Obama's grades?

How a 21 year old did in class is not relevant thirty years later

What we can learn from Trumps taxes
His potential conflicts in interest, foreign entanglements, tax deductions, charitable giving, sources of income

Obama published ten years of taxes, what is Trump hiding

Obama never made any money, Trump is an international, billionare mogul.

So that makes Trump exempt ? Why do you think money makes someone special and doesn't have to be transparent?
Right wing values; the poor are worthless under any form of Capitalism.

If Trump has managed to use legal rules (which both Republicans and Democrats have kept on the books) to reduce his tax burden to zero or close to it, then good for him. He's advocating lowering everybody's taxes

Ahahahahahaaaaaaa.....(snort) I'll give you one example of how you're going to pay more taxes now than ever: He just signed off on the state's rights to defund Planned Parenthood. So no more birth control and abortions for families and women who can't afford or access them. Cuz' remember: we're a bunch of red states now. Baby boom will follow with a rise in unwanted children = more on welfare. (See Freakonomics) That's just ONE example.

Let's now move on to the Wall. Remember, he first said Mexico will pay for it, now he says we will get reimbursed. $21B off the top.
Exclusive - Trump border 'wall' to cost $21.6 billion, take 3.5 years to build: internal report

Don't hold your breath.

President Trump's disingenuous middle-class tax cut pitch

Really?
What is our President hiding?

What are you hiding?

I don't think you paid your taxes.

I think you need to post your returns here so we can all see for ourselves.

Come on, what are you hiding?

I am sure Rightwinger would be transparent if he ran and became president to the people who hope to trust in him..
Anyone who has something financial to hide would hold something back on showing their taxes .

Then shitflinger shouldn't have any problem showing us his tax returns. He doesn't even have political consequence to worry about. So what's the problem? And where is your tax returns? Let's see what you're hiding?

Your argument is weak, let it go because you are embarrassing yourself..

.Trump has the most important job in our country, the less he wants to be transparent , the less I will trust him..

Yeah. That's why so many people got fedd
Once again our President hides behind his "audit" claims and refuses to reveal his taxes

It's none of your business or for that matter no one else's business but the presidents. You need to get over it you sound like a whiny little bitch.
Of course it is my business

As a citizen, I need to know what my presidents motivations and entanglements are when he makes a decision

Will Trump be making a fortune because of legislation he proposes?

America needs to know

According to the law, America dos not need to know.

Every attorney worth his salt would tell his client NOT to release information under audit. Frankly, the way the media is so suddenly interested in "investigative journalism" after the past 9 years is insulting. I know the fringe left and propaganda arm of the DNC is whining, but actual people in day to day life? No one cares. It is a non-issue.

If Trump has managed to use legal rules (which both Republicans and Democrats have kept on the books) to reduce his tax burden to zero or close to it, then good for him. He's advocating lowering everybody's taxes
Fine...then let the public see which exemptions he is taking
When Trump makes a decision or proposes legislation, doesn't the public have a right to know what personal gain he stands to make?

Once again our President hides behind his "audit" claims and refuses to reveal his taxes

The 38 million dollars he already paid in taxes from the rachel maddow release should be enough for the rest of his life...since he paid more than obama and bernie sanders......

Did you pay a total of 38 million dollars in taxes? Ever?

Really?
What is our President hiding?

What are you hiding?

I don't think you paid your taxes.

I think you need to post your returns here so we can all see for ourselves.

Come on, what are you hiding?

I am sure Rightwinger would be transparent if he ran and became president to the people who hope to trust in him..
Anyone who has something financial to hide would hold something back on showing their taxes .

Then shitflinger shouldn't have any problem showing us his tax returns. He doesn't even have political consequence to worry about. So what's the problem? And where is your tax returns? Let's see what you're hiding?

Your argument is weak, let it go because you are embarrassing yourself..

.Trump has the most important job in our country, the less he wants to be transparent , the less I will trust him..

Yeah. That's why so many people got fedd

It's none of your business or for that matter no one else's business but the presidents. You need to get over it you sound like a whiny little bitch.
Of course it is my business

As a citizen, I need to know what my presidents motivations and entanglements are when he makes a decision

Will Trump be making a fortune because of legislation he proposes?

America needs to know

According to the law, America dos not need to know.

Every attorney worth his salt would tell his client NOT to release information under audit. Frankly, the way the media is so suddenly interested in "investigative journalism" after the past 9 years is insulting. I know the fringe left and propaganda arm of the DNC is whining, but actual people in day to day life? No one cares. It is a non-issue.
Trump has ten years of returns under audit?

I say bullshit

For the last eight years the mainstream media sucked Obamas dick, and progressives loved to watch...

Everyone I know, including myself, takes advantage of all the legal deductions they can to avoid paying taxes.

Pres. Trump is no different in that respect from the average taxpaying citizen. .... :cool:

Ahahahahahaaaaaaa.....(snort) I'll give you one example of how you're going to pay more taxes now than ever: He just signed off on the state's rights to defund Planned Parenthood. So no more birth control and abortions for families and women who can't afford or access them. Cuz' remember: we're a bunch of red states now. Baby boom will follow with a rise in unwanted children = more on welfare. (See Freakonomics) That's just ONE example.

Let's now move on to the Wall. Remember, he first said Mexico will pay for it, now he says we will get reimbursed. $21B off the top.
Exclusive - Trump border 'wall' to cost $21.6 billion, take 3.5 years to build: internal report

Don't hold your breath.

Wow... that's some more Logic Gymnastics there!

So..... We're not going to be funding abortions with our tax dollars anymore (never mind Democrats lying and claiming we haven't been)... and because all these babies will now be born to poor families instead of aborted, it will increase the burden to the taxpayers... therefore, we will pay MORE taxes! Brilliant!

Ahahahahahaaaaaaa.....(snort) I'll give you one example of how you're going to pay more taxes now than ever: He just signed off on the state's rights to defund Planned Parenthood. So no more birth control and abortions for families and women who can't afford or access them.

Wait, I thought tax dollars weren't allowed to fund abortions at PP. That's what you guys have always said, right?

Ahahahahahaaaaaaa.....(snort) I'll give you one example of how you're going to pay more taxes now than ever: He just signed off on the state's rights to defund Planned Parenthood. So no more birth control and abortions for families and women who can't afford or access them.

Wait, I thought tax dollars weren't allowed to fund abortions at PP. That's what you guys have always said, right?
Anyone can see there are much better organizations for women's health than Planned Parenthood, that do not perform baby butchery.

I promise to release my taxes as soon as I am elected President

Well I can't trust that promise, you won't show your tax returns... what are you hiding?

Again.....once I am representing the people I will gladly show my taxes

Why won't our President?

A friend of mine who used to be an attorney for the IRS said the returns will show his foreign investments and tax credits, just like Romney's returns did. I don't know if anybody else went to Romney's returns when they were published online, but I did and the majority of the filings were his offshore investments where he keeps his money. That's why Trump doesn't want his returns released.

there is nothing illegal if that's the case. WTF is wrong with you libs?

If it was up to Planned Parenthood every baby would be butchered for profit…

The 38 million dollars he already paid in taxes from the rachel maddow release should be enough for the rest of his life...since he paid more than obama and bernie sanders......

Pittance to a billionaire

Unlike, Trump...I actually pay federal taxes and do not have a team of lawyers and accountants hiding my income
Everyone I know, including myself, takes advantage of all the legal deductions they can to avoid paying taxes.

Pres. Trump is no different in that respect from the average taxpaying citizen. .... :cool:
Good for you and good for Trump

So let's see what Trump is claiming as a deduction

Don't hold your breath.

Wow... that's some more Logic Gymnastics there!

So..... We're not going to be funding abortions with our tax dollars anymore (never mind Democrats lying and claiming we haven't been)... and because all these babies will now be born to poor families instead of aborted, it will increase the burden to the taxpayers... therefore, we will pay MORE taxes! Brilliant!
We have not funded abortions in thirty years
Why do rightwing Urban Legends still claim we do?

Unlike, Trump...I actually pay federal taxes and do not have a team of lawyers and accountants hiding my income

Again....did you pay 38 million dollars in taxes? Ever? If not, he has done more to help this country than you have.....with the jobs he has created and just the one year in taxes, he has done more than most people to pay for the needs of this country.

You are a slacker compared to him.....that is why you are jealous...

Sounds like he has nothing to hide then
Let's see what he gives to charity. Does he donate to vets like he claims? Does he help minorities like he claims?

I think we already know the answer

The federal government does not deserve yours or my tax dollars… Fact

Forum List

Back