It's begun! Bud Light Banned in Bars

So, if your bar or liquor store stops selling Bud Light and someone is a Bud Light drinker….They will go to a bar or store that sells their favorite beer

The consumer drives the market not the seller
At this moment it appears the consumer is not buying as much Bud Light. Obviously the guy who runs Bud Lite screwed up by allowing the transexual commercial.

Hence my rule: If you run a business and want to see profit, avoid politics.

What did I lie about?

I just showed that your stance on abortion is consistent while your stance on cancel culture isn't. That is, you have actual convictions about abortion but you're a complete fucking hypocrite about cancel culture.

Suppose I asked someone if they have a problem with abortion and they said "I'm against abortion because it's murdering a baby, which is not ok, but I'm fine with it if my friends do it", even you would be able to see the hypocrisy in that stance. That's inconsistent, it's hypocritical. That's exactly you when it comes to cancel culture.

Maybe you should just stick to dropping funny ratings if you're not smart enough to follow along.

Dont start any shit and there wont be any...

No, it doesn’t.

“Hypocrite: a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that they do not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.”
bud light fag.jpg

I thought you were younger...

The hypocrite is throwing a hissy fit for being called out.

Not my problem, kiddo.

You’ve not yet explained why you created the game, and cry like the entitled snowflake you are, when you get beat at it?

I’m embarrassed for you.

You’ve not yet explained why you created the game, and cry like the entitled snowflake you are, when you get beat at it?

I’m embarrassed for you.
It doesn’t matter to me that you guys are “playing the same game” that others are doing. Both sides do it and it’s stupid.

But you guys are the ones who have stressed how bad cancel culture is and have even campaigned about how wrong it is. Now you’re doing the same exact thing you criticized. That clearly makes you a hypocrite. It’s right there in the definition.

“Hypocrite: a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that they do not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.”

It doesn’t matter to me that you guys are “playing the same game” that others are doing. Both sides do it and it’s stupid.

But you guys are the ones who have stressed how bad cancel culture is and have even campaigned about how wrong it is. Now you’re doing the same exact thing you criticized. That clearly makes you a hypocrite. It’s right there in the definition.

Aunt Jamima weeps.

Forum List

Back