It’s Dumb and Dangerous for Liberals to Conflate All Conservatives With MAGA

Also, not for nothing, but there is no inherent contradiction between being a conservative and believing that we should Make America Great Again. We have always been a great nation. We used to aspire to greatness and higher heights.

That became kind of passé. It was even frowned upon. But the criticism was bullshit. There is, in fact, not a damn thing wrong with aspiring to make us all that we can be. Indeed, that has always been the ultimate goal of American conservatism.

Why the hell shouldn't we aspire to be ever greater?

Nothing wrong with supporting politicians who have legitimate and lawful goals. When they step over the line it's time for conscientious Americans to shout down the crazies with everything they have.

OP is talking about "getting rid" of MAGA republicans. FOREVER.

Rightwinger, he thinks the say way.

To them, this isn't about supressing opponents with conflicting political ideas, but with "getting rid" of their enemies, from the public/political sphere, forever.

And that includes a politician with legitimate and lawful goals, speaking out for working class traditional Americans.

Curried Goat? He's even more.... hardcore about it. He's probably wants that, but with a body count.

You give any thought to the people you are siding with?

Complicit in what?

The word is defined as: Helping to commit a crime or do wrong in some way.

Last I looked, simply agreeing with or supporting an idea, narrative or political stance is not a crime.
Complicit in Trump’s ongoing efforts to destroy our democratic institutions and democracy itself.

‘MAGA’ is also the promotion of racism, bigotry, and hate – along with anti-immigrant nativism.

Agreeing with and supporting ‘MAGA’ is clearly wrong and reprehensible.

Complicit in Trump’s ongoing efforts to destroy our democratic institutions and democracy itself.

‘MAGA’ is also the promotion of racism, bigotry, and hate – along with anti-immigrant nativism.

How can we have ANY discussions, with people like this who are doing nothiing but name calling, and flame baiting?

Do you think the right thing to do, is to make sure that Trump Supporters are silenced from now on, never to have a voice in the democratic process again?
And here’s an example of that self-delusion – the wrongheaded notion held by conservatives that ‘MAGA’ and support of Trump are somehow ‘legitimate’ political advocacy, when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

‘MAGA’ is illiberal, authoritarian, and fundamentally anti-democratic – to claim that ‘MAGA’ is ‘just another political viewpoint’ is a lie.

Wishful narrative the libs keep trying to put forward. Conservatives yugely support Trump. Bigly.

What a fucktard. ^^^

Fuck you buddy. Listening to a Democrat about what's right and wrong is like taking medical advice from a politician.

It's STUPID, and anyone who does it is stupid too.

And here’s an example of that self-delusion – the wrongheaded notion held by conservatives that ‘MAGA’ and support of Trump are somehow ‘legitimate’ political advocacy, when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

‘MAGA’ is illiberal, authoritarian, and fundamentally anti-democratic – to claim that ‘MAGA’ is ‘just another political viewpoint’ is a lie.

All you are doing is constantly reasserting your negative opinion on people you hate.

That is not contributing to a healthy discussion.

Really, not even having a discussion at all. You might as well be chanting to the Moon, for all the back and forth we are having.

Fuck you, leftard asswipe.

Go take a long walk off a short pier.

OP is talking about "getting rid" of MAGA republicans. FOREVER.

Rightwinger, he thinks the say way.

To them, this isn't about supressing opponents with conflicting political ideas, but with "getting rid" of their enemies, from the public/political sphere, forever.

And that includes a politician with legitimate and lawful goals, speaking out for working class traditional Americans.

Curried Goat? He's even more.... hardcore about it. He's probably wants that, but with a body count.

You give any thought to the people you are siding with?
I really don't care what or who you think I am siding with. If you feel targeted by those who would fight against you in the great Trump civil war that's a problem with you. The simple solution is quit following the loudest, meanest most racist jerks you can find.

I really don't care what or who you think I am siding with. If you feel targeted by those who would fight against you in the great Trump civil war that's a problem with you. The simple solution is quit following the loudest, meanest most racist jerks you can find.

You said "wacist" like that somehow changes the fact that you are siding with people who desire to oppress their political enemise, if not kill them.

Is that your coping mechanism? Is Wacism, your teddy bear to hold while you tell yourself that the things happening in the blood soaked streets, are not your fault, even though you voted for them, over and over again?

The race card?

Seriously?

Man, you leftards are really fucked up.

You said "wacist" like that somehow changes the fact that you are siding with people who desire to oppress their political enemise, if not kill them.

Is that your coping mechanism? Is Wacism, your teddy bear to hold while you tell yourself that the things happening in the blood soaked streets, are not your fault, even though you voted for them, over and over again?
Been enduring you people "joking" about all the mass murder fun they will have in civil war 2.0 for years. We all laughed it off as impotent bluster until the Trumpbots attacked the capital. Now all the "jokes" about killing all the democrats are being taken seriously. You wanted to be taken seriously didn't you?

Been enduring you people "joking" about all the mass murder fun they will have in civil war 2.0 for years. We all laughed it off as impotent bluster until the Trumpbots attacked the capital. Now all the "jokes" about killing all the democrats are being taken seriously. You wanted to be taken seriously didn't you?

Wait, I thought you were talking about wacism, as your reason for...your actions,

now suddenly, teh small riot that lasted a few hours on 1/6, is your reason for your actions.

Now that I challenged that one, are you going to move on to another excuse?

Agree that Biden was legitimately elected
PollDateAllDemocratRepublicanIndependent
QuinnipiacMay 26, 202164%96%25%62%
CNNSept. 25, 202163%97%21%64%
UMASS AmherstDec. 28, 202158%91%21%54%
Washington Post/UMDJan. 2, 202269%94%39%72%
Economist/YouGovJun. 1, 202260%90%25%57%

There is no real difference between maga-republicans and republicans. . Trump’s policies and efforts were solid conservative positions.
More proof that trump has taken over the GOP. He is the leader of your party.

All you are doing is constantly reasserting your negative opinion on people you hate.

That is not contributing to a healthy discussion.

Really, not even having a discussion at all. You might as well be chanting to the Moon, for all the back and forth we are having.
This is ‘MAGA’:

‘Republican Rep. Louie Gohmert of Texas presented an honorary American flag recently flown above the US Capitol to a convicted January 6 rioter after she was released from prison Friday.

Gohmert, a Trump ally who has previously promoted debunked conspiracies about the January 6, 2021, insurrection, met Dr. Simone Gold upon her release from federal prison in Miami on Friday and gifted her a flag flown over the Capitol along with an official certificate. In a statement released Friday, Gohmert falsely claimed that Gold was “a political prisoner,” a term many supporters of former President Donald Trump have used to inaccurately describe the prosecution and incarceration of January 6 defendants.’

This is an example of the right’s attack on democracy with lies about the 2020 presidential election and lies about the 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy.

Will a majority of conservatives, Republicans, and others on the right condemn Gohmert.

Been enduring you people "joking" about all the mass murder fun they will have in civil war 2.0 for years.

Sure you have. lmao

We all laughed it off as impotent bluster until the Trumpbots attacked the capital.

Bullshit. You NEVER laughed it off as impotent bluster.

Now all the "jokes" about killing all the democrats are being taken seriously. You wanted to be taken seriously didn't you?
You're just another lying leftard. You are supporting an abusive regime and you blame it on the political opposition.

You're only screwing yourself. Big time. You can't screw any Trump supporters, they're too powerful. You might ding them for a minute, but when they get up they'll come after you and they won't be merciful.

And me, I'm going to help them, because I hate commies. I hate Nazis too. I hate totalitarian fucktardry in all its forms

And I'm not shy, and I'm willing to take risks and act. Quickly, if necessary.

And there are MILLIONS like me.

Millions.

We don't especially like Trump, but we HATE leftist totalitarians

Leftist totalitarians murdered 120 million people in the last century. We HATE stuff like that. With a passion.

And we're not going to let it flourish in America

No matter WHAT the dumbass leftards say

Forum List

Back