It’s Dumb and Dangerous for Liberals to Conflate All Conservatives With MAGA

This is ‘MAGA’:

‘Republican Rep. Louie Gohmert of Texas presented an honorary American flag recently flown above the US Capitol to a convicted January 6 rioter after she was released from prison Friday.

Gohmert, a Trump ally who has previously promoted debunked conspiracies about the January 6, 2021, insurrection, met Dr. Simone Gold upon her release from federal prison in Miami on Friday and gifted her a flag flown over the Capitol along with an official certificate. In a statement released Friday, Gohmert falsely claimed that Gold was “a political prisoner,” a term many supporters of former President Donald Trump have used to inaccurately describe the prosecution and incarceration of January 6 defendants.’

This is an example of the right’s attack on democracy with lies about the 2020 presidential election and lies about the 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy.

Will a majority of conservatives, Republicans, and others on the right condemn Gohmert.
Fuck you, you lying leftist sack of shit

This is ‘MAGA’:

‘Republican Rep. Louie Gohmert of Texas presented an honorary American flag recently flown above the US Capitol to a convicted January 6 rioter after she was released from prison Friday.

Gohmert, a Trump ally who has previously promoted debunked conspiracies about the January 6, 2021, insurrection, met Dr. Simone Gold upon her release from federal prison in Miami on Friday and gifted her a flag flown over the Capitol along with an official certificate. In a statement released Friday, Gohmert falsely claimed that Gold was “a political prisoner,” a term many supporters of former President Donald Trump have used to inaccurately describe the prosecution and incarceration of January 6 defendants.’

This is an example of the right’s attack on democracy with lies about the 2020 presidential election and lies about the 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy.

Will a majority of conservatives, Republicans, and others on the right condemn Gohmert.

Explain how the treatment of the 1/6 rioters vs those of the lefty race rioters, does not violate the Equal Protections Clause, to the point that the idea, is beyong a valid opinion and is now "debunked" and "false".

Or admit that, as I said, that you are just hysterically spouting your negative opinion against people you hate.

Nothing wrong with supporting politicians who have legitimate and lawful goals. When they step over the line it's time for conscientious Americans to shout down the crazies with everything they have.
The only time a conservative steps over a line, is when it is pushing the Democrat agenda back into the hell for which it came from. You argue from a Democrat position, and that makes you the knucklehead instead of the conservatives. All one has to do is look straight into society in order to know and see the lie's that are represented by the Democrat party.

Wait, I thought you were talking about wacism, as your reason for...your actions,

now suddenly, teh small riot that lasted a few hours on 1/6, is your reason for your actions.

Now that I challenged that one, are you going to move on to another excuse?
I don't deal in excuses. You should pay more attention to the excuses your people use to justify making war on the United States of America.

I don't deal in excuses. You should pay more attention to the excuses your people use to justify making war on the United States of America.

I have not justified the 1/6 riot. The vast majority of republicans do not and did not support the 1/6 riot.

DId someone lie to you about that? If so, your problem is with them, not US.

The only time a conservative steps over a line, is when it is pushing the Democrat agenda back into the hell for which it came from. You argue from a Democrat position, and that makes you the knucklehead instead of the conservatives. All one has to do is look straight into society in order to know and see the lie's that are represented by the Democrat party.
So scared you would trade anything just to be saved from the mean old democrats.

I have not justified the 1/6 riot. The vast majority of republicans do not and did not support the 1/6 riot.

DId someone lie to you about that? If so, your problem is with them, not US.
You still support Trump and everything he supports don't you? That's the problem when you choose to follow a leader. What you support no longer matters.

You still support Trump and everything he supports don't you? That's the problem when you choose to follow a leader. What you support no longer matters.

What you just said there, makes no sense. It was structured as though your third sentence was a supporting argument, but really, it wasn't.

There is nothing about supporting a leader, that means that issues, I support no longer matters.

My previous points still matter also. you said wacism, and then you talked about the 1/6 riot, as excuses for your support of the dems, even though IN THIS VERY THREAD, the other dems are revealling a really ugly desire for oppression.

What you just said there, makes no sense. It was structured as though your third sentence was a supporting argument, but really, it wasn't.

There is nothing about supporting a leader, that means that issues, I support no longer matters.

My previous points still matter also. you said wacism, and then you talked about the 1/6 riot, as excuses for your support of the dems, even though IN THIS VERY THREAD, the other dems are revealling a really ugly desire for oppression.
It's all in your mind. You are too used to democrats bringing couch cushions to the conservative knife fight and trying to play nice. After being on the receiving end of every horrible accusation, threat and insult to democracy the MAGA crowd can muster does it surprise you some people are kind of sick of your tantrums?

It's all in your mind. You are too used to democrats bringing couch cushions to the conservative knife fight and trying to play nice. After being on the receiving end of every horrible accusation, threat and insult to democracy the MAGA crowd can muster does it surprise you some people are kind sick of your tantrums?

So, to keep track. First is was wacism, then it was 1/6, now it's how mean we republicans have been, that justifies you sideing with such want a be tryants such as the op, rw, and goat.

It is GOOD that you realize that you need excuses to be with such people. They are the type of people that no sane person would want to be associated with.

But, for some reason, you have to. You CAN'T oppose them, and their polices of tyranny and blood.

Because....wacism.... and 1/6... , wait, no it wasn't those reasons, it was really all the "insults" and "accusations" that republicans have done in the past.

Aren't you curious, deep down, what your real reason is?

Gawd. What a fucktard.

Dude, if there were war you'd know it.

Put on your thinking cap, if you have one.

Follow my logic here.

The left is saying the J6 crowd was there to stop Congress from doing its job.

Well... like... who cares?

Congress hasn't done it's job in TWENTY FUCKING YEARS, why should anyone care about six hours?

We got no immigration bill, no abortion bill, pot is STILL illegal - oh - no BUDGET for like 23 years....

You're pulling my leg, right? Congress? Doing its job? What a concept!

So, to keep track. First is was wacism, then it was 1/6, now it's how mean we republicans have been, that justifies you sideing with such want a be tryants such as the op, rw, and goat.

It is GOOD that you realize that you need excuses to be with such people. They are the type of people that no sane person would want to be associated with.

But, for some reason, you have to. You CAN'T oppose them, and their polices of tyranny and blood.

Because....wacism.... and 1/6... , wait, no it wasn't those reasons, it was really all the "insults" and "accusations" that republicans have done in the past.

Aren't you curious, deep down, what your real reason is?
Are you actually trying to dissect me with the blunt instrument of your stunted intellect? With no sense of fairness, shame or empathy anything you say can only be a reflection of yourself.

Are you actually trying to dissect me with the blunt instrument of your stunted intellect? With no sense of fairness, shame or empathy anything you say can only be a reflection of yourself.

Your stated reasons have been nonsensical, to the point that you have not even tried to be serious about them.

SO, I'm curious. What is the real reason for hanging out with people like RW and Goat?

Complicit in Trump’s ongoing efforts to destroy our democratic institutions and democracy itself.

First of all, Trump’s so called “efforts to destroy our democratic institutions and democracy itself” is just an opinion on your part. Secondly, again, supporting an idea is not a crime and does not make one complicit in anything.
‘MAGA’ is also the promotion of racism, bigotry, and hate – along with anti-immigrant nativism.

No, it’s not. That is a gross conflation and exaggeration on the part of Democrats that they’ve been obsessively pushing since the 2015 campaign.

Speaking for myself, I have no problem whatsoever with immigration or immigrants or even “brown people”. Hispanics have become an integral part of our culture and have added to it in countless ways.

All I ask is that they come here legally.
Agreeing with and supporting ‘MAGA’ is clearly wrong and reprehensible.

Opinion.

Your stated reasons have been nonsensical, to the point that you have not even tried to be serious about them.

SO, I'm curious. What is the real reason for hanging out with people like RW and Goat?
Hanging out? WTF? You, them and everyone else on this board are nothing but words on a screen to me. You take politics way, way too personally. If anyone here has the power to make you feel scared or angry it is you who gave them that power. Do like I do. If the posters here are getting on your nerves find something else to do. They are just words on a screen. Never give anyone the satisfaction of knowing they have gotten under your skin. You should have learned that ages ago.

Complicit in Trump’s ongoing efforts to destroy our democratic institutions and democracy itself.
First of all, Trump’s so called “efforts to destroy our democratic institutions and democracy itself” is just an opinion on your part.

Well, it's not only his opinion...

daylight More and more, the president voices contempt for the voting process. Imagine what he'd do if re-elected...
Here are 9 ways our democracy has been eroded: Trump speaks repeatedly with Putin, without allowing notes or transcriptions of meetings, or calls. Think about that. He wants no records of his...
Trumpism is destroying democracy in the US, according to a former aide to Mike Pence. Olivia Troye told MSNBC that Republican attempts to oust Trump's critics were a "horrifying and scary...
4 May 2021Trump decreed in a statement Monday, literally reversing the facts about last November's free and fair election that he lost. Cheney may well be sacrificing her own political career as one of the...
The Trumpists who stormed Congress, ironically, may have made it impossible for Trump's plan to go according to plan. They went too far — or they didn't go far enough. They didn't intimidate Pence into going along with the plan. They drew too much attention to the idea that democracy could fall. The nation's eyes suddenly opened up.
Donald Trump May Destroy the GOP Before He Can Wreck Democracy As the forever-embattled former president hits the campaign trail, Republicans fret that he might end...
At hand is a plot to destroy American democracy from within. Its organizers have infiltrated the highest echelons of state and...
'Democracy Is Done' If Trump Wins White House In 2024, Fiona Hill, a former top analyst on the National Security Council, presented a chilling warning about Donald Trump in a Politico interview Friday: If Trump "makes a successful return to the presidency in 2024, democracy's done .".

Last edited:
Well, it's not only his opinion...

News, sport and opinion from the Guardian's US edition | The Guardian › commentisfree › 2020 › sep › 04 › trump-democracy-voting-process-elected
The danger is now clear: Trump is destroying democracy in broad ...
4 Sept 2020The danger is now clear: Trump is destroying democracy in broad daylight Jonathan Freedland More and more, the president voices contempt for the voting process. Imagine what he'd do if re-elected...
Medium – Where good ideas find you. › be-unique › 9-ways-trump-and-the-gop-are-destroying-democracy-d69a67a6be6c
9 Ways Trump And The GOP Are Destroying Democracy
Here are 9 ways our democracy has been eroded: Trump speaks repeatedly with Putin, without allowing notes or transcriptions of meetings, or calls. Think about that. He wants no records of his...
Insider › trump-destroying-democracy-says-former-mike-pence-advisor-olivia-troye-2021-5?op=1
Trumpism Is 'Destroying Democracy,' Says Former Mike Pence Advisor
Trumpism is destroying democracy in the US, according to a former aide to Mike Pence. Olivia Troye told MSNBC that Republican attempts to oust Trump's critics were a "horrifying and scary...
CNN - Breaking News, Latest News and Videos › 2021 › 05 › 04 › politics › donald-trump-gop-democracy › index.html
The GOP's devotion to Trump threatens to destroy American democracy - CNN
4 May 2021Trump decreed in a statement Monday, literally reversing the facts about last November's free and fair election that he lost. Cheney may well be sacrificing her own political career as one of the...
Eudaimonia and Co › inside-trumps-plot-to-destroy-american-democracy-c5e86d0e2807
Inside Trump's Plot to Destroy American Democracy
The Trumpists who stormed Congress, ironically, may have made it impossible for Trump's plan to go according to plan. They went too far — or they didn't go far enough. They didn't intimidate Pence into going along with the plan. They drew too much attention to the idea that democracy could fall. The nation's eyes suddenly opened up.
The New Republic › article › 167661 › midterm-2022-oz-mastriano-trump
Donald Trump May Destroy the GOP Before He Can Wreck Democracy
September 6, 2022 Loud Noises! Donald Trump May Destroy the GOP Before He Can Wreck Democracy As the forever-embattled former president hits the campaign trail, Republicans fret that he might end...
News, sport and opinion from the Guardian's US edition | The Guardian › commentisfree › 2021 › dec › 17 › republicans-plotting-destroy-democracy
Republicans are plotting to destroy democracy from within
17 Dec 2021Fri 17 Dec 2021 08.47 EST Last modified on Fri 17 Dec 2021 09.47 EST A t hand is a plot to destroy American democracy from within. Its organizers have infiltrated the highest echelons of state and...
One moment, please... › articles › view › neoliberalism-destroys-democracy-trump
How Trump's neoliberal agenda is destroying democracy
The attack on democracy has risen to a qualitatively new stage in the era of Trump. Trump's assault on democratic government As neoliberalism has become more aggressive under Trump, so too have the attacks on democracy and democratic government.
HuffPost - Breaking News, U.S. and World News › entry › fiona-hill-donald-trump-2024-democracy-done_n_6160a7b8e4b0c1ab4bb4607b
'Democracy Is Done' If Trump Wins White House In 2024, Warns ... - HuffPost
Oct 8, 2021, 06:51 PM EDT. Fiona Hill, a former top analyst on the National Security Council, presented a chilling warning about Donald Trump in a Politico interview Friday: If Trump "makes a successful return to the presidency in 2024, democracy's done .".
Why are you reposting DNC talking points?

There are more, I just listed one. Cheney is another.

Cheney? Boy, you keep picking all these winners! She is despised by the party for doing more harm to it than any democrat ever could have and you want to know why we don't support her? Her and Kinzinger have done more harm to all of the issues you mentioned above than anyone else. If those issues were important to them, they'd be working on them half as hard as they are J6 trying to get the guy who made those issues all a reality for the party because they don't like the way Trump tweets.

Forum List

Back