It's FUNNY As Hell Watching ALL of the Trump Supporters Whine About McCabe

funny watching all of the Trumpettes whining about McCabe discussing the potential of the 25th A

These whiny Trumpettes have no understanding of the 25th A

These Trumpettes are allied with Trump

They hate The Constitution

What’s funnier than this is you dumb ass tards whining about Trump…

It’s stupid tards like yourself that have no understanding of the 25th A.

You have no clue how stupid you look to the informed….

You and yours are really some Stupid Know Nothing Idiotic tards……

It is actually amusing to see the stupidity you spout with such confidence..

You are dumber than a sack of day old dog shit.

I could go on and on, but I think even your dumb ass might get it now…

You are Stupid…..

Alan Dershowitz: Using 25th Amendment To Oust Trump Is "Clearly An Attempt At A Coup D'Etat"

Your excessive & repetitive use of the root word 'stupid' and it's other forms is redundant & demonstrates your stupidity.

Dershowitz is spot on in his description of what took place. The 25th Amendment wasn't put in place so that Washington insiders could negate the will of the voters in an election! McCabe's position at the FBI didn't give him the right to oust a President that he didn't agree with politically.

The investigation neither helps nor hurts the nation. It's not a huge deal. I don't get the frothing from either side. Being soooooo passionate about it one way or the other is weird.

funny watching all of the Trumpettes whining about McCabe discussing the potential of the 25th A

McCabe has zero credibility

Every time you comment on this, use the word COUP. That is exactly what they attempted. They need to start laying awake at night, worrying about the prospect of dying in Federal prison.

Since when is trying to protect America a COUP?

With all due respect, you didn't do very well at trying to protect us from the last President. So why the sudden facade of "patriotism"?

I'm just sayin'.
We needed protection from almost a triple in our DOW ? 76 straight months of 6 digit employment gains How'd your IRA do in those 8 years ? Yes please Lord protect us from Obama lol

Every time you comment on this, use the word COUP. That is exactly what they attempted. They need to start laying awake at night, worrying about the prospect of dying in Federal prison.

With all due respect, you didn't do very well at trying to protect us from the last President. So why the sudden facade of "patriotism"?

I'm just sayin'.
We needed protection from almost a triple in our DOW ? 76 straight months of 6 digit employment gains How'd your IRA do in those 8 years ? Yes please Lord protect us from Obama lol
gun-salesman-of-the-century-presented-by-fast-smith-wesson-ruger-22009320.png

Trump supporters whine about everything.

Please provide a link to this outrageous statement or is it more hyperbole from you?

You are Stupid…..

Alan Dershowitz: Using 25th Amendment To Oust Trump Is "Clearly An Attempt At A Coup D'Etat"

Your excessive & repetitive use of the root word 'stupid' and it's other forms is redundant & demonstrates your stupidity.

Dershowitz is spot on in his description of what took place. The 25th Amendment wasn't put in place so that Washington insiders could negate the will of the voters in an election! McCabe's position at the FBI didn't give him the right to oust a President that he didn't agree with politically.
Just politically? The closeness to Putin Trump and his gang had should have been ignored? The meetings with Russian bigwigs etc etc ?

Funny as Hell? How funny is hell? This is a harmless post so you cannot tattle on me like you did before. Sad that you have to tattletale and cannot stand on your own two feet.
Since that caddo kid finds these matters so funny, what could he possibly have tattled on you for that hurt his feelings so bad? Well it doesn't really matter.... easy to see from his lack of response to his own OP that he is a child with an ego, not to be taken seriously.

Last edited:

A "coup" is an illegal attempt to over throw the government. What the Gang of Eight was talking about was the legal removal of a dangerous President pursuant to the Constitution of the United States of America. What they were discussing was LEGAL, proper, and in keeping with the oath they swore to uphold the Constitution.

In other words, the exact OPPOSITE of a "coup".

It's a hell of a lot more funny watching Liberals whine and cry about President Trump knowing he'll be your President for at least 2 more years and most likely 6. McCabe will be out of the news shortly.

I'm just sayin'.
From when the DOW hit the bottom right! Tell us about the losses before it plus the gains.

if Trump came out in favor of Oxygen the left would be against it...they would comitt mass suicide

I'm just sayin'.
From when the DOW hit the bottom right! Tell us about the losses before it plus the gains.
I honestly don't remember all the numbers but I'll agree the markets went down after obama entered our WH because maybe we were in a recession ? But his end results were fine and all those who believed in America ,,Repubs excluded ,did well

"I finally watched the McCabe intv. Every American, regardless of party, should be concerned that a couple of people were able to start an investigation on a feeling, not evidence. Where were the checks and balances? These are the things that happen in other countries, not the US.
" - Nikki Haley

"I finally watched the McCabe intv. Every American, regardless of party, should be concerned that a couple of people were able to start an investigation on a feeling, not evidence. Where were the checks and balances? These are the things that happen in other countries, not the US.
" - Nikki Haley
The 1000 times Trump tried to duck investigations into him and his pal Putin wasn't hint enough? Trump is a RUSSIAN asset

You are Stupid…..

Call me explicit…….

You are stupid on top of stupid….

Tards like yourself demonstrate

your ignorance with every post you make.

You are Stupid…..

Just politically? The closeness to Putin Trump and his gang had should have been ignored? The meetings with Russian bigwigs etc etc ?

Hey you Dumb Ass Tard….

Here’s some real Russian Collusion….

You Tards are so flucking stupid.

obama hot mic russia - Bing video

You are Stupid…..

Hey you Dumb Ass Tard….

Here’s some real Russian Collusion….

You Tards are so flucking stupid.

obama hot mic russia - Bing video
We're not so stupid ,not so unpatriotic , not so much an asset of Russia as the yellow pos in our WH now

Forum List

Back