It's funny how republicans think

Actually it's the angry incoherent left that keep whining about the "national debit". Lefties never have a good day. They continue to whine when the DOW jumps a thousand points and they whine when unemployment is at a record low.

For 8 years you angry incoherent right that keep whining about the "national debt" (not debit) while Obama was in office.

Why does it not matter now?
Because we have more immediate problems right now.

Do you not think the caravans of asylum seekers and border crossers increase the debt?

After 2020 Trump can spend his whole 2nd term crushing the debt.

You're funny. You think Republicans have controlled Congress 16 of the past 18 years. You think republicans want you to vote for them because DC is broke. Yet the Republicans are the ones giving you money and it is the Democrats always trying to raise your taxes. You really didn't think that one through, did you?

Since 2000, who has controlled congress for the most years? And republicans are not giving me money back nor are democrats trying to raise my taxes. I am considered middle class in income. Democrats proposed a middle class tax cut, meaning they are for cutting my taxes. You need to quit listening to dropouts telling you how to think.

What state you live in? Do you work or retired?

None-ya.

Exactly, because you know I would burn the hell out of your lies.

No you won't, because you can't. Unless you make shit up.

I don't make shit up, I use facts, links and personal experience all the places I lived and been to in America, I never moved to a blue state I ran from one due to high taxes

We are told by republicans that Washington is broke. They want us to vote republican because Washington is broke. This is 2018 and republicans have controlled congress for all but 2 years of this century. Yet they want us to vote for them because Washington is broke. If Washington is broke and you've had 16 years to fix it, maybe we need somebody else trying to fix the problem.

This is 2018 and republicans have controlled congress for all but 2 years of this century.

2006-2010 is 2 years?

Like I always said democrats don't know math.

Do the Ds know anything but urban legends?

We are told by republicans that Washington is broke. They want us to vote republican because Washington is broke. This is 2018 and republicans have controlled congress for all but 2 years of this century. Yet they want us to vote for them because Washington is broke. If Washington is broke and you've had 16 years to fix it, maybe we need somebody else trying to fix the problem.

Great point. I wonder why you don’t apply the same logic for blacks voting for democrats for decades. Has voting for democrats helped pull the blacks upward?

What's not funny is the GOP's failed, wrongheaded agenda.

Well for a "failed agenda" its doing pretty damned well.

The economy is booming.

UE is the lowest its been since 1969.

People have more money in their pay checks.

Yup. One wrongheaded and failed agenda.

LMAO

The economy s not booming because of republicans. UE dropped 1 point since Trump took office and peopl don't have more money in their paychecks.

Because we have more immediate problems right now.

Do you not think the caravans of asylum seekers and border crossers increase the debt?

After 2020 Trump can spend his whole 2nd term crushing the debt.

But we did not have more immediate problems for the 8 years under Obama when you sheep were whining like 12 year olds?

The caravan is not a problem, we know just where they are and where they are going. A platoon of Marines could stop them cold before they get to the border.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

America is a victim of central economic planning by a central bank. And both parties are trustees of it.

Educate yourself, you look foolish. There's not a nickel's worth of difference between the two parties. Our failed monetary policy has historically been a bipartisan effort.

You’re spot on! But learning what you just expressed takes effort beyond listening to Fox and MSNBC, so the vast majority of folks just won’t do it.

Great point. I wonder why you don’t apply the same logic for blacks voting for democrats for decades. Has voting for democrats helped pull the blacks upward?

Yes. If republicans would have been so much better, we'd be republicans.

Hey Bro, I am less than 1% African according to 23 And Me. So we brothers now xxxxxx

Racist term removed. Don't use it.

gipper

Hey Bro, I am less than 1% African according to 23 And Me. So we brothers now nigga.

You were not really dumb enough to give your DNA to 23 and Me...were you?

You're funny. You think Republicans have controlled Congress 16 of the past 18 years. You think republicans want you to vote for them because DC is broke. Yet the Republicans are the ones giving you money and it is the Democrats always trying to raise your taxes. You really didn't think that one through, did you?

Since 2000, who has controlled congress for the most years? And republicans are not giving me money back nor are democrats trying to raise my taxes. I am considered middle class in income. Democrats proposed a middle class tax cut, meaning they are for cutting my taxes. You need to quit listening to dropouts telling you how to think.

None-ya.

Says the guy whose every post is nothing but bogus fluff and fantasy cotton-candy.

This is 2018 and republicans have controlled congress for all but 2 years of this century.

2006-2010 is 2 years?

So instead of 16 years, republicans controlled congress for 14 years of this century. And they haven't fixed a damn thing. They've had complete control of Washington now twice in this century and still tell those like you if you vote for us we'll fix Washington. Yeah, right. That's the ticket.

LOL, Yeah the Democrats say the same bullshit, yet just like in the case of the Republicans, whenever they're in charge they just make things worse.

… and yet vapid partisan sheeple still think one political crime family is better than the other, when in fact they're both just dividing up the spoils and bickering over who gets the Lions share of the rounding errors.

"Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil" -- Jerry Garcia

If you honestly look at how things went during democratic control and republican, you would see a difference in outcomes.

The economy is booming.

LMAO

The economy s not booming because of republicans. UE dropped 1 point since Trump took office and peopl don't have more money in their paychecks.
What???? The economy is doing so well that the Fed rates are on the rise (unlike Opies entire term as president). Stock market in near record territory, earnings are doing well.
More jobs than employees, and wages are on the rise.
I'll take that any day, I guess you're just a hard sell or just a partisan hack.

Hey Bro, I am less than 1% African according to 23 And Me. So we brothers now nigga.

You were not really dumb enough to give your DNA to 23 and Me...were you?
No but my wife and son did.

2006-2010 is 2 years?

So instead of 16 years, republicans controlled congress for 14 years of this century. And they haven't fixed a damn thing. They've had complete control of Washington now twice in this century and still tell those like you if you vote for us we'll fix Washington. Yeah, right. That's the ticket.

LOL, Yeah the Democrats say the same bullshit, yet just like in the case of the Republicans, whenever they're in charge they just make things worse.

… and yet vapid partisan sheeple still think one political crime family is better than the other, when in fact they're both just dividing up the spoils and bickering over who gets the Lions share of the rounding errors.

"Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil" -- Jerry Garcia

If you honestly look at how things went during democratic control and republican, you would see a difference in outcomes.

Yeah, you're right there is a difference.

My taxes are lower under the Republicrats and the Real GDP is growing faster....

…. other than that, same shit, different bunch of miscreants in charge.

"Meet the new boss, Same as the old boss" -- The Who, Won't Get Fooled Again

Republicans keep pushing the trickle-down myth.

The economy is booming.

LMAO

I disagree. I have more money in mine and I'm sure everyone out there collecting a pay check has more in their as well. Oh and the economy is doing great.

You sure are tree stump dumb.

None-ya.

I don't make shit up, I use facts, links and personal experience all the places I lived and been to in America, I never moved to a blue state I ran from one due to high taxes

And if all you think is important are taxes then you are going to make shit up. In our state we had record tax cuts, no economic growth and could not meet funding for schools and essential services.

Forum List

Back