It’s hysterical to me the GOP wanted to give Trump the Nobel prize and yet to the surprise of....

No one nominated Trump for anything. The nomination was a fake, like everything DEMS-13 does.

Doesn't matter if he was nominated or not. The committee decides who is considered for the prize, and that's a list Trump will never be on.

The only thing that's important to me is Obama won it, Trump never will, and he will die an angry and bitter little man behind that fact, and people like you will be angry, and lose a little life yourselve's behind that blood pressure level being just a little higher.

:5_1_12024:

13%20Kamensky.jpg
Obama won the Nobel for doing...nothing. He was two weeks on the job.

Very true, but Obama didn't talk about it either, it's not his fault they gave it to him.
That's not the issue and you know that, it's that THEY gave it to him, so we mock them for it. Trump did more than Obama...

what ?

Trump didnt do jack to add to the process of denuclearization of the peninsula - nothing

His Excellency
Kim Jong Un
Chairman of the State Affairs Commission
of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea
Pyongyang

Dear Mr. Chairman:
We greatly appreciate your time, patience, and effort with respect to our recent negotiations and discussions relative to a summit long sought by both parties, which was scheduled to take place on June 12 in Singapore. We were informed that the meeting was requested by North Korea, but that to us is totally irrelevant. I was very much looking forward to being there with you. Sadly, based on the tremendous anger and open hostility displayed in your most recent statement, I feel it is inappropriate, at this time, to have this long-planned meeting. Therefore, please let this letter serve to represent that the Singapore summit, for the good of both parties, but to the detriment of the world, will not take place. You talk about nuclear capabilities, but ours are so massive and powerful that I pray to God they will never have to be used.
I felt a wonderful dialogue was building up between you and me, and ultimately, it is only that dialogue that matters. Some day, I look very much forward to meeting you. In the meantime, I want to thank you for the release of the hostages who are now home with their families. That was a beautiful gesture and was very much appreciated.
If you change your mind having to do with this most important summit, please do not hesitate to call me or write. The world, and North Korea in particular, has lost a great opportunity for lasting peace and great prosperity and wealth. This missed opportunity is a truly sad moment in history.
Sincerely yours,
Donald J. Trump
President of the United States of America

Calls him "his excellency," laments the end of the "wonderful dialogue" with a villainous monster that he was so looking forward to hanging out with, praises as a beautiful gesture that Kim senselessly held Americans hostage for years (their release is no change whatsoever from decades of NK policy)

I cannot believe he released this blubbering mess. There is no strongman dictator thug in the world that Trump doesn't love.
Oh please you guys love the mullahs in Iran, Saddam Husien, Yassir Arafat, and other dictators, so stop being a dick.
Flattery works sometimes, its a tool try get the best deal........you know this or you are a complete moron.

Except Obama didn't brag about it, didn't have members of his own party nominate him, didn't do anything to promote it. How embarrassing for Republicans to lick at his heels and nominate him.
Not really, he still did more than Obama ever did.....What did Obama get his for again?

Not really what?

And no, Trump hasn't earned the Nobel Peace prize that he so obviously wanted. It's odd that Republicans nominated him for almost holding a summit as though that summit were the end game instead of just the beginning for any peace talks.

It's like what your girlfriend's parents once said, 'I don't know what you see in him, hopefully you'll grow out of it.'
No shit, but after you guys were saying he's gonna start WW 3 it's come along way...

Again, what did Obama get his for?

What's come along way?

Obama didn't do much at all for his except maybe get out of Iraq, but I'm not claiming he earned it either. Duh.
From YOU PEOPLE saying Trump was starting WW 3, to getting him to agree to the Olympics and sitting down a table to talk. What did Obama do again?
Ooooh he agreed to the Olympics?! WTF? #WINNING!

:lmao:

Nobody cares but for some reason you chose to bring Obama into this.

Trump cares about the Nobel Peace prize he'll never get.

Hahahaha

Sure he does, skippy. Another baldfaced lie.

When he gossips like a little school girl that 'everyone thinks' he should get the nobel peace prize then you know he wants it. Too bad.
You obviously don't know when you and the media are being played. Trump and his supporters could not care less about phony awards like the Nobel and other such crap. The only people that take that stuff seriously is the left. They give you an award for putting your shoes on correctly in the morning.
They don’t care about the Nobel? Why so many threads by them? Why did the Republicans nominate him? Very publicly? :lol:

Very obvious...because the nobel prize is a joke, Yassir Arafat, a terrorist has one, Jimmy Carter and then Obama got one for doing NOTHING. We were pushing Trump, because he did more than Obama and it exposes how stupid and useless that award is.

Not sure why you keep bringing up Obama, he didn't earn it, he and his party also didn't campaign for it either. You guys are really butthurt that Trump isn't getting one, aren't you?

And no, Trump has done nothing to earn it.

Carter actually did earn it.

Not really, he still did more than Obama ever did.....What did Obama get his for again?

Not really what?

And no, Trump hasn't earned the Nobel Peace prize that he so obviously wanted. It's odd that Republicans nominated him for almost holding a summit as though that summit were the end game instead of just the beginning for any peace talks.

It's like what your girlfriend's parents once said, 'I don't know what you see in him, hopefully you'll grow out of it.'
No shit, but after you guys were saying he's gonna start WW 3 it's come along way...

Again, what did Obama get his for?

What's come along way?

Obama didn't do much at all for his except maybe get out of Iraq, but I'm not claiming he earned it either. Duh.
From YOU PEOPLE saying Trump was starting WW 3, to getting him to agree to the Olympics and sitting down a table to talk. What did Obama do again?
Ooooh he agreed to the Olympics?! WTF? #WINNING!

:lmao:
Still more than Obama did....but you're right trying to get a dialog between them and get agreement on issues is a bad thing.....you lefties have nothing.......you get your ass kicked daily and just come back for more.

No one nominated Trump for anything. The nomination was a fake, like everything DEMS-13 does.

Doesn't matter if he was nominated or not. The committee decides who is considered for the prize, and that's a list Trump will never be on.

The only thing that's important to me is Obama won it, Trump never will, and he will die an angry and bitter little man behind that fact, and people like you will be angry, and lose a little life yourselve's behind that blood pressure level being just a little higher.

13%20Kamensky.jpg

Very true, but Obama didn't talk about it either, it's not his fault they gave it to him.
That's not the issue and you know that, it's that THEY gave it to him, so we mock them for it. Trump did more than Obama...

You can mock the Nobel Prize committee all you want, I could care less. I think it's funny that you think nominating Trump for it is making a joke out of the Nobel Peace Prize. That's hilarious.

How many wars has Trump pulled us out of?

Considering if he went to the meeting you would call him a sell out, this is a clear case of you complaining just to complain.
Aww sad conservative victim has to invent bullshit to cope with his pathetic failure of a President :itsok:

Coming from a wanna-be revolutionary cuck that is comical.

This is normal diplomacy. Isn't one of the complaints you morons had that Trump ignores the niceties of his position.

Trump sends a nasty letter: ZOMG he's gonna get us all killed pissing other countries off!
Trump sends a nice letter: ZOMG he's capitulating to the Norks and going to get us all killed!
Not all diplomacy? Praising a murderous dictator is normal diplomacy? Sending your minions off to gloat about some of the most sensitive negotiations in history is normal? Fucking stupid.

Trump is the only President who could presidenover North Korea accidentally destroying their own nuclear program, and STILL not get them to come to the table over their nuclear program. What a dotard.
You guys praise Hamas TODAY.....holy shit you are a hypocrite and a tard that doesn't have a basic knowledge of anything including current events.

13%20Kamensky.jpg

You can mock the Nobel Prize committee all you want, I could care less. I think it's funny that you think nominating Trump for it is making a joke out of the Nobel Peace Prize. That's hilarious.

Well he crushed ISIS, Obama didn't

and how many did Obama pull us out of.......ask progressives....they will say ZERO!!!!! In fact they said he inherited 2 wars and started 5 more.

As much as I would enjoy mocking Trump for failing, I never had much hope he could succeed. Presidents have been trying to make peace with N Korea for 70 years with no success. N Korea is just not easy to deal with

That said, Trumps first foray into major global policy was a disaster

He had none of the State Department infrastructure to lay the groundwork for a deal
He poisoned the relationship with N Korea with petty name calling and threats
He named Bolton as Security Advisor in spite of Bolton being a war hawk
He withdrew from the Iran nuclear deal showing the US as untrustworthy
He did not seem personally engaged. Seemed he wanted the deal to fall in his lap

Equally embarrassing was his lobbying for a Nobel Prize and declaring an historic accomplishment before he had a deal in place

Notice how gleeful all the leftist Regressives are that bringing North Korea into the modern world has been put on hold
Notice how the incompetence of this administration sabotaged bringing NK into the modern world. This admin has spent all its time attacking everybody we’re supposed to be making deals with (except our #1 allies Saudi Arabia and Israel). This is eventually what’s going to happen with all those deals.

How does a President fuck up an opportunity like NK accidentally destroying it’s nuke program last year? Unbelievable.
He didn't, and he got them to do that, Obama didn't do dick for 8 years with NK....not a single thing

Bbbbb
Aww sad conservative victim has to invent bullshit to cope with his pathetic failure of a President :itsok:

Coming from a wanna-be revolutionary cuck that is comical.

This is normal diplomacy. Isn't one of the complaints you morons had that Trump ignores the niceties of his position.

Trump sends a nasty letter: ZOMG he's gonna get us all killed pissing other countries off!
Trump sends a nice letter: ZOMG he's capitulating to the Norks and going to get us all killed!
This isn’t normal diplomacy.

Welcome to the new Normal.

and this letter is probably pretty typical of what is exchanged, just this one was released, unlike the one Obama sent to daddy Jong back in 2009.

Obama wrote a personal letter to North Korea's Kim Jong Il

President Obama has written a personal letter to North Korean leader Kim Jong Il that was delivered by the administration's special envoy for North Korea during a visit to Pyongyang last week.

The existence of the letter has been closely held, with the administration insisting to its partners in disarmament talks with North Korea that it not be publicly discussed. State Department and White House officials confirmed this week that envoy Stephen W. Bosworth delivered a letter from Obama for Kim, but they declined to describe its contents.
is this a good normal?

Depends on the results.

On this and Iran Trump is throwing down the gauntlet while also saying we will play nice IF the other side agrees to our terms.
What leverage do we have without a coalition? What is to stop them from going right to enriching and having a bomb in a year instead of ten or more? We have shown we can not be trusted to keep our agreements, giving ammo to their hardliners and ruining our credibility with our allies.

The approach you outline, agree or else has only one workable option, war. So you start another Mideast war and you start one in NK, drawing in China?

13%20Kamensky.jpg

He didn't deviate from the plan set by Obama at all. ISIS was already on the run and I'd also be careful about saying ISIS is 'crushed'.

and how many did Obama pull us out of.......ask progressives....they will say ZERO!!!!! In fact they said he inherited 2 wars and started 5 more.

Iraq, I know this because we kept hearing how bad that was from conservatives.

Notice how gleeful all the leftist Regressives are that bringing North Korea into the modern world has been put on hold

There is nothing to be gleeful over.

And yet you are all so thrilled that it failed

The summit isn't the end game, why is it treated as such?

For me, it's the sad reality that I don't think this summit would have been productive and very possibly could make things worse. I have no problem with the United States siting down with North Korea however not with the guy who is bragging that he doesn't need to prepare, not the guy who is schizophrenic with his relationships for both allies and enemies. Not a guy who hires John Bolton as his NSA, the very same guy who first hired Flynn.

It's horrible that with our current leadership that it's not unreasonable to think that our relations could be worse off after having a summit. I'm not celebrating, we're between a rock and a hard place, we knew if this moron became president that our standing in the world and our ability to negotiate in it would be diminished. Well, that's happening now, Sorry, I'm not properly emoting according to your standards.
I agree, it isn't the end game, but the fact that you can get concessions from NK that no one has AND to the fact that they know Trump will make them stick to it.....it's far more than we've had from other Presidents

For me, it's the sad reality that I don't think this summit would have been productive and very possibly could make things worse. I have no problem with the United States siting down with North Korea however not with the guy who is bragging that he doesn't need to prepare, not the guy who is schizophrenic with his relationships for both allies and enemies. Not a guy who hires John Bolton as his NSA, the very same guy who first hired Flynn.

It's horrible that with our current leadership that it's not unreasonable to think that our relations could be worse off after having a summit. I'm not celebrating, we're between a rock and a hard place, we knew if this moron became president that our standing in the world and our ability to negotiate in it would be diminished. Well, that's happening now, Sorry, I'm not properly emoting according to your standards.
I agree, it isn't the end game, but the fact that you can get concessions from NK that no one has AND to the fact that they know Trump will make them stick to it.....it's far more than we've had from other Presidents

What concessions? And no, I don't think Trump can get anyone to stick to anything. He recently just flopped on China with ZTE.

Possibly, but with two caveats. Other presidents have gotten hostages released, so while that is good it is not unprecedented. The other, destroying test sites is mixed and more symbolic then substantial. Hasn’t NK completed all its testing?

If Trump were smart, he should have followed Nixon’s example and set the groundwork quietly and with low expectations to begin with.

He didn't deviate from the plan set by Obama at all. ISIS was already on the run and I'd also be careful about saying ISIS is 'crushed'.

Iraq, I know this because we kept hearing how bad that was from conservatives.

Oh, so how did Obama crush ISIS with no troops?

LoL, Trump is using a car dealing tactic on Un. Negotiate, dude won’t give you that last detail to close the deal and you walk out. Un will be back at the table before Trump gets halfway to the parking lot.
Maybe. Hope so. I think Trump was just sick and tired of all the threats and complaining from NoKo. So yeah, he called Un's bluff. But what Pence said about Libya? Unbelievably stupid. I don't see that KJU's response was at all shocking, considering.
Try this again. I think Un was believing our liberal media’s hype and thought he’d use it against Trump. He probably figured Trump was too invested in this meeting to cancel so why not try to soften up the demands a bit. Well surprise. Trump didn’t give a crap about the media, Nobel or any of that stuff that motivated previous presidents. Un is probably one of the most surprised that atrump just yanked the plug. Now he’s in a bad spot. Does he forget the negotiations all together? Or does he come back with his tail between his legs?
Well since North Korea blew up their nuclear testing facility I’m not sure what was left to negotiate.

CNN sees apparent North Korea nuclear tunnel demolition - CNN Video
If I remember correctly, NoKo's ICBM launches recently have been from mobile units. The "test center" may be demolished, but I doubt if his missiles were.
Do you have any idea what an ICBM is?
Did I say it wrong? Is it not an intercontinental ballistic missile of the type NoKo was regularly firing until Nov. '17, a few over Japan territory/waters? Those would be the ones, equipped with a nuclear warhead, that could hit the U.S. The military has said that based on the trajectories of the missiles they have fired, the ICBM's could reach anywhere in the continental U.S.

They would not be using those to strike So. Korea. They have plenty of regular armaments to pulverize Seoul.
Please explain what I missed.
The intercontinental part. Tossing a missile of the coast of NK doesn't qualify. Throw a rock in the air and tell me that the trajectory of rock means that it will slip the surly bonds of earth and touch the face of God (not original, I know).
I didn't make that up. Argue with the military experts who reported it.

Forum List

Back