The only thing screwy is the shit you Trump supporters think is going on.

I get that the National Enquirer was a big Trump supporter, but you guys do understand that shit isn't real right?
You still pissed off about the Enquirer exposing Gary Hart's proposal of marriage to a mistress while he was still married and running for President at the same time? :rolleyes: Oh, yeah, and John Edwards and his love child while he, too, was married to someone else and running for President at the same time.

Oh, ok. you're miffed with the inquisitive folks at the National Enquirer. You shouldn't take it so personal, though. :lmao:

No? Why would I care about Gary Hart? The name of his boat literally told you he was a womanizer. John Edwards? You like building strawman arguments? Now let's talk about how Obama and Hillary smell like sulfur because they are demons... and about National Enquirer lizard people stories.

One of yours.

One of mine?

He is one of the mob you support.

The mob I support? And who is that?

Do you have a problem supporting adulterers?

You still pissed off about the Enquirer exposing Gary Hart's proposal of marriage to a mistress while he was still married and running for President at the same time? :rolleyes: Oh, yeah, and John Edwards and his love child while he, too, was married to someone else and running for President at the same time.

Oh, ok. you're miffed with the inquisitive folks at the National Enquirer. You shouldn't take it so personal, though. :lmao:

No? Why would I care about Gary Hart? The name of his boat literally told you he was a womanizer. John Edwards? You like building strawman arguments? Now let's talk about how Obama and Hillary smell like sulfur because they are demons... and about National Enquirer lizard people stories.

One of yours.

One of mine?

You mean a person who breaks his vow of fidelity to his beloved spouse?

You want a person in office who breaks his or her word to a person he or she vowed to support with exclusive rights in sex for life so that he or she will not get a venereal disease from an unknown partner of the one who was supposed to be faithful to him or her?

That kind of a person is likely to break his trust to his constituents, leaving them to take the diseases his bad decisions against the people who voted for him such as joblessness, loss of faith and a whole lot of anger at a party who tolerates infidelity to other people. When their gun turns on you and points at your face, you wouldn't know what to expect for your vote of confidence in that person who cheats when nobody's lookin'. baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. :cranky:

One of yours.

One of mine?

You want a person in office who breaks his or her word to a person he or she vowed to support with exclusive rights in sex for life so that he or she will not get a venereal disease from an unknown partner of the one who was supposed to be faithful to him or her?

That kind of a person is likely to break his trust to his constituents, leaving them to take the diseases his bad decisions against the people who voted for him such as joblessness, loss of faith and a whole lot of anger at a party who tolerates infidelity to other people. When their gun turns on you and points at your face, you wouldn't know what to expect for your vote of confidence in that person who cheats when nobody's lookin'. baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. :cranky:

No, I don't want someone in office like that. That's why I have never voted for someone that has... including scumbag Trump. :)

Maybe you should learn to read.

The IG and the DNI found the whistle blower complaint as credible and urgent.

If you see something, say something

If you hear something, say something

the whistle blower has not ever been needed, once the IG found evidence to support what the whistle blower was being told by first hand witnesses.

The EVIDENCE itself, not the hearsay anymore, is what is needed.
What evidence?
ask the IG, he's the one that said they found evidence to support the 2nd hand claims AND the IG said they spoke to first hand witness that corroborated the complaint

the whistle blower has not ever been needed, once the IG found evidence to support what the whistle blower was being told by first hand witnesses.

What evidence?
ask the IG, he's the one that said they found evidence to support the 2nd hand claims AND the IG said they spoke to first hand witness that corroborated the complaint
sure, they did their job. so, doesn't change the fact that it was someone with second hand knowledge, so in fact, can't be a whistle blower. the definition is wrong. And, we have sooooo much now, that the leaker is most likely Adam Schitt's. Wow huh?

One of yours.

One of mine?

like Slick Willie? is that your concern?

What evidence?
sure, they did their job. so, doesn't change the fact that it was someone with second hand knowledge, so in fact, can't be a whistle blower. the definition is wrong. And, we have sooooo much now, that the leaker is most likely Adam Schitt's. Wow huh?
That's just stupid about Adam Schiff, two to three other people legally reported their concerns with the corruption and illegality taking place BEFORE the whistle blower went to the House intelligence committee aid, to ask what to do since the admin/DOJ did nothing when it was reported by others.

Whistle blowers with 2nd hand info, for Urgent designated complaints, are LEGAL and acceptable.... the IG justst needs to do more work to determine if it is credible, which the IGs office diligently did, and found the complaint CREDIBLE....

So no, you are 100% INCORRECT that the whistle blower complaints be dismissed

Kind of weird how y'all are trying to get this thrown out on 'procedures' bull crud, and don't focus on the actual abuse of power and illegality.....And National Security risks and the Giuliani shadow gvt moves, and the two Soviet born thugs helping him....

What evidence?
That's just stupid about Adam Schiff, two to three other people legally reported their concerns with the corruption and illegality taking place BEFORE the whistle blower went to the House intelligence committee aid, to ask what to do since the admin/DOJ did nothing when it was reported by others.

Whistle blowers with 2nd hand info, for Urgent designated complaints, are LEGAL and acceptable.... the IG justst needs to do more work to determine if it is credible, which the IGs office diligently did, and found the complaint CREDIBLE....

Kind of weird how y'all are trying to get this thrown out on 'procedures' bull crud, and don't focus on the actual abuse of power and illegality.....And National Security risks and the Giuliani shadow gvt moves, and the two Soviet born thugs helping him....
dude, you're writing fiction still. come back when you have actual information. I don't care about your book.

What evidence?

Kinda weird how the left is trying to hide behind procedures...

What evidence?

Procedures are all they have.

Trump royally fucked the anti-American dems by releasing the full transcript. They should have just stopped there, but they appear to be on a Kamikaze mission to completely wipe their Party from the face of the Earth.

Trump has yet to counterpunch

What evidence?

secrecy allows a narrative that no one can challenge. let's call a spade a spade. secrecy is not the US Constitution. I demand as a citizen to see the interviews, and to know the leaker's name. NOWWWWWWWWW! Hey you fks, You work for ME!!!!

I didn't give you those permissions.

What evidence?

How so?

secrecy allows a narrative that no one can challenge. let's call a spade a spade. secrecy is not the US Constitution. I demand as a citizen to see the interviews, and to know the leaker's name. NOWWWWWWWWW! Hey you fks, You work for ME!!!!

I didn't give you those permissions.
I guess you just feel like bitching for the sake of the bitch... :lol:

The Republican congress critters in the committee got equal questioning time.

When there are no other witnesses that could be influenced by previous testimony, it will be released, minus any classified info.

Trumpets are just mad they can't obfuscate right now, and have to wait to build up Their made up, conspiracies....:rolleyes:

In this world, who can say?

There are many people appointed by Trump who are no longer in the administration, if you acquire my drift.

Who can say? Do you guys have any idea how ridiculous your conspiracy theories sound? I mean all these people interlinked all with the same purpose, yet no one has any solid proof of it, but here is all this proof of Trump's shitty moves.

Not theory, speculation. I've learned all things are possible in politics.

Yes, all these people in various parts of the government, knew that Trump would appoint them to the just the right positions so that they could take place in a systematic process to subvert Trump to make him do all these illegal actions to try and get him impeached.

Do you think up this screwy shit yourself, or are you on a subscription service?

I get that the National Enquirer was a big Trump supporter, but you guys do understand that shit isn't real right?

Yeah, you Stalinists would never cook up some hokey conspiracy theory about "RUSSIAN COLLUSION."

:eusa_whistle:

One of yours.

One of mine?

Especially if he does it multiple times AND brags about grabbing random women by the pussy.

Who can say? Do you guys have any idea how ridiculous your conspiracy theories sound? I mean all these people interlinked all with the same purpose, yet no one has any solid proof of it, but here is all this proof of Trump's shitty moves.

Yes, all these people in various parts of the government, knew that Trump would appoint them to the just the right positions so that they could take place in a systematic process to subvert Trump to make him do all these illegal actions to try and get him impeached.

Do you think up this screwy shit yourself, or are you on a subscription service?

Yeah, you Stalinists would never cook up some hokey conspiracy theory about "RUSSIAN COLLUSION."

Yeah especially if said collusion takes place in Trump tower with trump jr

Apparently his post went right over your head.

Especially if he does it multiple times AND brags about grabbing random women by the pussy.

Who do you mean? Bill Clinton is kinda history. :rolleyes:

Apparently his post went right over your head.
and did trump jr with his fathers knowledge meeting with russians ,go over your head?

Forum List

Back