Related:
Appearing on CBS's Face The Nation Sunday morning, House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff essentially conceded that there was no quid pro quo between President Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky by saying "there doesn't need to be a quid pro quo."
Did Adam Schiff Just Admit There Was No Quid Pro Quo?
Nor apparently does there need to be collusion or obstruction or anything more than - drum roll, please - "Trump is a POOPY-HEAD!!!"

At this point any American not itchin' to put a serious spankin' on bitter, petulant, whiny Democrats next year is either un-American or brain-dead ... basically your typical Democrats.

- there is no actual whistleblower.

I see that logic was never your forte.

There is no need for the whistleblower to give testimony because everything he/she highlighted has already been proven from other sources.

You know this.

Actually, that's a fucking lie. The actual transcripts of the call show that what was presented by the mole is utterly false and fabricated by lawyers for Chuck Schumer.

You know this - but you lie because that's what the left does.

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, said Sunday it may not be necessary to have the whistleblower who first filed a complaint about President Donald Trump’s call with Ukraine testify before Congress, saying there were still major concerns about the person’s safety.

Adam Schiff Says Whistleblower May Not Testify, Safety ‘Primary Interest’ | HuffPost
And you concluded from the article that there is no WB? Man, you are funny.

There never was a "whistleblower," but there is a mole - a CIA agent embedded in the White House to engage in espionage against the president. The PROBLEM is, that's treason and puts Adam Schitt is a VERY bad position, one that SHOULD be resolved with a needle in his arm. IF law enforcement get their hands on the mole, it will be VERY hard to keep Schitt out of prison.

stock-photo-twelve-o-clock-midnight-39772975.jpg

The time has come for Trump.
And yet armed with all those nothing burgers the Hysterical House Dems still have not voted to impeach.

WTF is up wit dat?:lol:

Last edited:

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, said Sunday it may not be necessary to have the whistleblower who first filed a complaint about President Donald Trump’s call with Ukraine testify before Congress, saying there were still major concerns about the person’s safety.

Adam Schiff Says Whistleblower May Not Testify, Safety ‘Primary Interest’ | HuffPost

Wait, you mean the IG that was appointed BY TRUMP, that knows who the whistleblower is, and investigated their claims, lied about all of that?

That's a whole lot to prove.

In this world, who can say?

There are many people appointed by Trump who are no longer in the administration, if you acquire my drift.

Who can say? Do you guys have any idea how ridiculous your conspiracy theories sound? I mean all these people interlinked all with the same purpose, yet no one has any solid proof of it, but here is all this proof of Trump's shitty moves.

Not theory, speculation. I've learned all things are possible in politics.

Wait, you mean the IG that was appointed BY TRUMP, that knows who the whistleblower is, and investigated their claims, lied about all of that?

There are many people appointed by Trump who are no longer in the administration, if you acquire my drift.

Who can say? Do you guys have any idea how ridiculous your conspiracy theories sound? I mean all these people interlinked all with the same purpose, yet no one has any solid proof of it, but here is all this proof of Trump's shitty moves.

Yes, all these people in various parts of the government, knew that Trump would appoint them to the just the right positions so that they could take place in a systematic process to subvert Trump to make him do all these illegal actions to try and get him impeached.

Man, they are geniuses!

Yes, all these people in various parts of the government, knew that Trump would appoint them to the just the right positions so that they could take place in a systematic process to subvert Trump to make him do all these illegal actions to try and get him impeached.

Do you think up this screwy shit yourself, or are you on a subscription service?

Do you think up this screwy shit yourself, or are you on a subscription service?

The only thing screwy is the shit you Trump supporters think is going on.

I get that the National Enquirer was a big Trump supporter, but you guys do understand that shit isn't real right?

I can see why they're being protected. Too many Trump supporters are violent sh*ts.

Fake video of Trump shooting his critics and the news media shown at his resort according to New York Times - CNNPolitics
Yeah, because we all know what you would do if a Republican was in a similar situation.

I thought the Whistleblower was a scam too. The Democrats have derailed this time. They're cherry picking cowards who lie their asses off then refuse to face the person they accused of a crime. The only trouble, there isn't a self-respecting American who would be too cowardly to face off with President Trump unless they WERE LYING THEIR NAUGHTY LITTLE ASSES OFF LIKE I THINK.

I get that the National Enquirer was a big Trump supporter, but you guys do understand that shit isn't real right?
You still pissed off about the Enquirer exposing Gary Hart's proposal of marriage to a mistress while he was still married and running for President at the same time? :rolleyes: Oh, yeah, and John Edwards and his love child while he, too, was married to someone else and running for President at the same time.

Oh, ok. you're miffed with the inquisitive folks at the National Enquirer. You shouldn't take it so personal, though. :lmao:

If it still existed, the National Lampoon would be yours.

You still pissed off about the Enquirer exposing Gary Hart's proposal of marriage to a mistress while he was still married and running for President at the same time? :rolleyes: Oh, yeah, and John Edwards and his love child while he, too, was married to someone else and running for President at the same time.

Oh, ok. you're miffed with the inquisitive folks at the National Enquirer. You shouldn't take it so personal, though. :lmao:

No? Why would I care about Gary Hart? The name of his boat literally told you he was a womanizer. John Edwards? You like building strawman arguments? Now let's talk about how Obama and Hillary smell like sulfur because they are demons... and about National Enquirer lizard people stories.

I love the National Lampoon. Do you not have a sense of humor? Are you a loser that doesn't like Animal House? Vacation?

No? Why would I care about Gary Hart? The name of his boat literally told you he was a womanizer. John Edwards? You like building strawman arguments? Now let's talk about how Obama and Hillary smell like sulfur because they are demons... and about National Enquirer lizard people stories.
Oh, now we're so seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrious. :lmao:
So you're opposed to fake whistleblowers now? Good!

One of yours.

I love the National Lampoon. Do you not have a sense of humor? Are you a loser that doesn't like Animal House? Vacation?

I have a complete collection of National Lampoon. Belushi made Animal House. Vacation, who cares. Wasn't funny.

One of yours.

One of mine? No... never supported John Edwards. Sorry I don't support people who cheat on their wife, especially ones that are dying.

Can you say the same? Trump has cheated on ALL of his wives, including Melania when she just got out of the hospital from having given birth to Barron.

One of yours.

One of mine?

He is one of the mob you support.

Forum List

Back