It's no laughing matter

A friend who raised her kids in the church was dumbstruck when he grand kids came to visit. She bought them an ark with all the animals and they asked her what it was. They had never heard of Noah or an ark. We have gotten so far away from God and so into self, that truer words were never spoken, "Forgive them for they know not what they do".

I don't think young children should be taught about a massive act of genocide

Young kids learning about God drowning young children, puppies and kittens? Can you imagine how horrible their deaths were?

KIds would have nightmares for weeks

:eusa_eh: All?!?​

Even the cool ones? :cool:

If beliefs are like nipples and everyone has a set, all should be mocked for their beliefs regarding death?
:eusa_think:

they are all bad in my opinion...there are not cool ones.

you assume everyone believes.... so not everyone has nipples :) Religion is not just about death.....

Religion isnt about death. It's about life.

Life when? What's the GUARANTEED reward of religion if not life after death?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldXfEWkKAMc]Kingdom Heirs sing "Heaven Is My Goal" - YouTube[/ame]

I agree, it is sad that so many do not understand the jokes poking fun at religions.... they are missing out of some good laughs.

However, i do believe that all religions should be mocked and laughed at.

If beliefs are like nipples and everyone has a set, all should be mocked for their beliefs regarding death?

you assume everyone believes.... so not everyone has nipples :) Religion is not just about death.....

Perhaps. But fear of death is the marketing hook that gets 'em in the door.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPJpZdEOILQ]Larry Norman - I Wish We'd All Been Ready - [Lyrics] - YouTube[/ame]

Perhaps. But fear of death is the marketing hook that gets 'em in the door.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPJpZdEOILQ]Larry Norman - I Wish We'd All Been Ready - [Lyrics] - YouTube[/ame]

i guess that must be it then.... cuz i dont fear death. :tongue:

Most non-religious people I meet don't. At least they say they don't.

I can account only for myself... I don't fear death either.

I suppose that the big fear comes back to what happens after death.

Cue the Religions...

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it the dying, or the not knowing how or when?

now that is a different question...

the dying part.... the how you die can be scary.

Death itself is not.

With you there, Sister! I can think of a LOT of ways I don't want to die.

To a speedy process! :beer:

It's the process I mean. Will I face a debilitating process? Will I experience a lot of pain? Will I experience a loss of control?

Fast and painless and completely unexpected is the way to go. :tongue:

Forum List

Back