"It's not theirs, Its mine"

And for a person who wants a Special Master to review att-client docs, there is an absence of identifying any such docs.

From this morning's Washington Post:

"But in a court filing Tuesday night, government lawyers recounted numerous instances in which Trump’s lawyers allegedly misled government officials during the investigation, and in which Trump or his team appear to have haphazardly handled materials that contained national security secrets.

The evidence laid out in the filing, experts said, could build a legal case that Trump attorneys Evan Corcoran and Christina Bobb obstructed the government’s investigation, allegedly telling FBI agents and prosecutors that they had handed over all classified documents when in fact many remained in Trump’s possession.

Left unanswered were key questions that could determine Trump’s legal fate: Did he direct Corcoran and Bobb to mislead the government, either before or after the FBI raid of his Florida home and club?

(emphasis by my avatar)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time will tell. The cake bakes. It get curiouser and curiouser. No?

From this morning's Washington Post:

"But in a court filing Tuesday night, government lawyers recounted numerous instances in which Trump’s lawyers allegedly misled government officials during the investigation, and in which Trump or his team appear to have haphazardly handled materials that contained national security secrets.

The evidence laid out in the filing, experts said, could build a legal case that Trump attorneys Evan Corcoran and Christina Bobb obstructed the government’s investigation, allegedly telling FBI agents and prosecutors that they had handed over all classified documents when in fact many remained in Trump’s possession.

Left unanswered were key questions that could determine Trump’s legal fate: Did he direct Corcoran and Bobb to mislead the government, either before or after the FBI raid of his Florida home and club?

(emphasis by my avatar)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time will tell. The cake bakes. It get curiouser and curiouser. No?
That's still an unknown, did the lawyers lie on their own, or were they mislead by Trump on it?

And a couple of other unknowns that eventually when the investigation or trial is over, is who were the whistleblowers? The inside informants?? The ones, that told the FBI about top secret and other govt documents still there and where??? It just can't be a stranger to trump?

And another thing still left unanswered is WHY OH WHY did Trump take his presidential records to Mara Lago when he was personally advised by his own whitehouse lawyers, that he LEGALLY had to send ALL of his govt related records to the National Archives.I

And lastly, WHY OH WHY did he take all of those marked Secret and Top Secret and SCI documents with him to Mara Lago, and refuse to give them back?
What did he need them for???

this is where my mind goes crazy!!! Did he already use top secret to get the Saudi Prince to give Jarod a $2 BILLION DOLLAR loan just a couple months after leaving office???

Was he going to blackmail our foreign ally leaders with the top secret information like say.... an affair our spies found out about?

Or to finally get a Trump tower in Moscow?

These speculative things are cuckoo, but after watching trump for 5 straight years, it's not as off the wall as you would think....

Every one of his moves, even while president, is his guaranteed contemplation of how does this action HELP TRUMP, above all else... He always will be this way....it's all about himself, due to his narcissistic disorder....imo.

Last edited:
What did he need them for???......Did he already use top secret to get the Saudi Prince to give Jarod a $2 BILLION DOLLAR loan just a couple months after leaving office??? Was he going to blackmail our foreign ally leaders with the top secret information like say.... an affair our spies found out about?
Poster Care4, wanna get an opportunity assignment?

I think your speculations above are fun. And I think they would be fun if posted up on the Great Awakenings forum. The Great Awakening

I would expect, hell, I would predict you would get 'fragged' in a nano-second.
Still, it would be fun to see the nutjobs of Jackass-istan go ballistic.

Poster Care4, wanna get an opportunity assignment?

I think your speculations above are fun. And I think they would be fun if posted up on the Great Awakenings forum. The Great Awakening

I would expect, hell, I would predict you would get 'fragged' in a nano-second.
Still, it would be fun to see the nutjobs of Jackass-istan go ballistic.
:lol:

I'll pass!

This place is enough "fun" for me!

My limited time, is only spent here....that way I can have impact, and relationships that are not just fly by, ones! :).

I don't even have a facebook, or twitter, or Instagram etc account.... I'm a fuddy dud! :D

Donald Trump was warned that the records he was holding on to were illegally retained, but the former president refused to give them back because he disagreed with that assertion, a new report claims.

The New York Times reported on Tuesday that Mr Trump flat-out refused to return boxes of documents, including some that apparently were marked classified, when approached by his former deputy White House counsel, Patrick Philbin.

And he wasn’t alone – multiple other aides to the president reportedly told him the same thing. But Mr Trump resisted, telling them “it’s not theirs, it’s mine” on several occaisions, referring to the stash of documents.

The new reporting could help the Justice Department prove its case if charges are brought against him for the retention of classified materials, as it demonstrates that Mr Trump could or should have known that what he was doing was criminal in nature.

To be continued.......
thank goodness Hillary destroyed the evidence of her criminal activity...except for those nasty stains on monicas dress

Forum List

Back