It's Obama's fault that Trump is tearing the GOP apart!

White nationalism run amok. Must be the Black guy's fault, right :rolleyes:

If you get mad about Trump's rise, you can thank Obama.

We can thank the violent trash that support Herr Drumpf.

If not for the street trash recruited by the Libtards, there wouldn't be any violence.

Blaming the victim; a classic fascist tactic.

The feral humans show up at Trump events to start trouble are hardly victims. I guess free shit is worth fighting for. Just imagine if they put that much energy into getting a job.

If not for the street trash recruited by the Libtards, there wouldn't be any violence.

The feral humans show up at Trump events to start trouble are hardly victims. I guess free shit is worth fighting for. Just imagine if they put that much energy into getting a job.

I was saying the protesters were the victims. Not the supporters.

And I'm saying you're wrong; the protesters aren't the victims.

It's OBama's fault he is tearing you and this country apart. that you people are so FREAKED out over one PERSON running for President. Now you all are getting the same feelings millions of us felt when you people put in that community agitating thug Obama on us. But he did tear up the Democrat party. and that's the only good thing he's done in his life.

snip;
Obama Has Faced Historic Congressional Losses
November 5, 2014

“President Obama has lost nearly 70 seats in the House since taking office and more seats in midterm elections than any president since Harry Truman,” The Hill reports.

“Democrats have suffered a net loss of at least 69 House seats since 2008, with the possibility that Republicans could pick up even more seats as the final midterm races are called. Senate Democrats have not fared much better, losing a net of at least 13 seats since Obama took office.”

all of it here:
Obama Has Faced Historic Congressional Losses

Last edited:

I was confused, because you said feral (which describes the Drumpfisti to a tee)

I was confused, because you said feral (which describes the Drumpfisti to a tee)

You're confused, alright...lol

1279ckCOMIC-trump-republican-monster.png

those thugs are being sent to disrupt rallies for a candidate people stood in line for HOURS to get to see them. and they are whining how they were punched. good thing I wasn't there. lol . The American people are fed up with these Democrats/progressive thugs they send out to these venues.

those thugs are being sent to disrupt rallies for a candidate people stood in line for HOURS to get to see them. and they are whining how they were punched. good thing I wasn't there. lol . The American people are fed up with these Democrats/progressive thugs they send out to these venues.

Americans are tired of being strong armed by the Left.

The word "thug" has a meaning in the English language. It refers to people who engage in senseless violence (as with the Drumpfisti)

:eusa_boohoo:

hell you can see it on here. they will do and say anything for THE PARTY. all heil the Democrat party is how I see them

The word "thug" has a meaning in the English language. It refers to people who engage in senseless violence (as with the Drumpfisti)

That's why those trashy Fuckers showed up...to incite violence.

That's why those trashy Fuckers showed up...to incite violence.

Again, you seem to be describing Drumpfisti :dunno:

hell you can see it on here. they will do and say anything for THE PARTY. all heil the Democrat party is how I see them

Social media is in fire, issueing marching orders.

Forum List

Back