It's Obama's fault that Trump is tearing the GOP apart!

Here he is again refusing to let the buck stop on his desk, and instead blaming others.

Obama: Don’t Blame Me for Donald Trump’s Rise

If he didn't hate America, and was actually an AMERICAN, Trump wouldn't exist! McConnell tried to save us from this, and he warned us, but the left wing communist media just pulled the wool over America's eyes. BUT NO MORE!

Give me a break. I didn't vote for Obama but we know where the blame lies and why the Republican party has shattered into pieces.

It's Mr. Talent on loan from Gaaawwwwd-d and all the other right wing talk show hosts that have incited this anger between Republicans. The anti-Establishment groupies. The Tea Party whom are attached at the hip to these right wing talk show hosts, that fill their veins with half truths, mis-information, leave out critical information and rant right wing hyperbole 3 or more hours daily. They have incited this anger, and exploited this ignorance and bigotry, leaving the door wide open for the rise of Donald Trump. A candidate that is soon to be nominee, that 30% or more of the Republican party will not vote for.
I’ll Take Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump

rush-gop-leader.jpg

tea_party_teenager.jpg

When you have your Hillary Clinton hangover, the morning after the election, you might want to ask yourself this question? Why is it that these right wing talk show hosts always support candidates that cannot win National Elections. Like Canadian born Ted Cruz, who's eligibility is certain to be challenged & Donald Trump, who has supported so many liberal democrat policies, you can't even count them all.
Column: Trump exploits rational political ignorance

(The very worst thing that could happen to those obscene profit breaks, is that Hillary Clinton loses this election and they have nothing to talk about for the next 4 to 8 years is why.)
Let’s Elect Hillary Now

Last edited:
It's Obama's fault that Trump is tearing the GOP apart!

To that statement my reaction is; "Damn, if Trump succeeds in tearing apart the GOP (and he's accomplished some of that task, e.g. destroying the GOP false narrative on the Iraq war that you stooges have been parroting for years) and if Obama had anything to do with that, shit, it'd be the best thing Obama's done in years!

Trump said;

"What was the purpose of the whole thing? Hundreds and hundreds of young people killed. And what about the people coming back with no arms and no legs? Not to mention the other side. All those Iraqi kids who've been blown to pieces. And it turns out that all of the reasons for the war were blatantly wrong. All this for nothing!," “They lied, they said there were weapons of mass destruction. There were none and they knew that there were none!” “Don’t go in because you’re going to ruin the balance in the Middle East; you’re going to have a total imbalance; you’re going to have Iran taking over Iraq,”

I can imagine what obam was like as a teenager.
Smoking Maui Wowy and slipping it to the white girls! Is it any wonder why he's driven us into CHAOS. Trump is the only one with the GUTS to call this guy our as the Kenyan muslim anti-American that he is, and the other weak-Nancy gopers's knees knock at the implications.
Yeah...it'll be a big day when Trump's investigators down in Hawaii report back about his birth certificate.
I hear that they can't believe what they're finding.

those thugs are being sent to disrupt rallies for a candidate people stood in line for HOURS to get to see them. and they are whining how they were punched. good thing I wasn't there. lol . The American people are fed up with these Democrats/progressive thugs they send out to these venues.

The word "thug" has a meaning in the English language. It refers to people who engage in senseless violence (as with the Drumpfisti)

That's why those trashy Fuckers showed up...to incite violence.

Again, you seem to be describing Drumpfisti :dunno:

You people are made, because Trump will embarrass the hell out of the chimp in charge.
he also embarrasses their supporters. when Obama got elected they strutted around telling people. he won so deal with it. Now look at them

We're still laughing at your silly childish rants.

The feral humans show up at Trump events to start trouble are hardly victims. I guess free shit is worth fighting for. Just imagine if they put that much energy into getting a job.

those thugs are being sent to disrupt rallies for a candidate people stood in line for HOURS to get to see them. and they are whining how they were punched. good thing I wasn't there. lol . The American people are fed up with these Democrats/progressive thugs they send out to these venues.

The word "thug" has a meaning in the English language. It refers to people who engage in senseless violence (as with the Drumpfisti)

That's why those trashy Fuckers showed up...to incite violence.

Again, you seem to be describing Drumpfisti :dunno:

I'm describing the trash that shows up at Trump events to start trouble.

I'm waiting for an assassination attempt. Liberals have mentioned that a few times.
"I'm waiting for an assassination attempt"
Maybe someone will come back from the future and do him in.
Then we'll know he was destined to be a tyrant.

watching the left crap all over itself after they stuck that nobody Obama in as President over the rest of us is so much, sweet revenge. lol

Here he is again refusing to let the buck stop on his desk, and instead blaming others.

If he didn't hate America, and was actually an AMERICAN, Trump wouldn't exist! McConnell tried to save us from this, and he warned us, but the left wing communist media just pulled the wool over America's eyes. BUT NO MORE!
A. Why does Obama make Obama not like Ted Cruz rubio or kasich? Remember it's them who trump is beating in the GOP primaries.

B. This is classic example of how Republicans will never accept blame for anything. No no, it wasn't GOP obstruction that drove people to trump, it was Obama. No, it was Nancy Pelosi's fault or Freddy Mack or soros' fault. Anyone but your own.

It's totally Obamas fault! For the past 7 years he's exposed and humiliated the GOP. Now even their own party members are disgusted with those do nothing turds who have been trying to destroy our country just to spite out prez .

The job of the President is to convince the Congress to support his proposals by talking to them. Obama thinks that calling them the enemy and having Reid block every bill they pass is being Presidential. What else did you expect from a community organizer?

What's wrong wh being a community organizer ? He could've easily cashed in after School and join some big firm making crazy money . Instead he went to help fellow Americans . And you consider that a bad thing ?

His function as a community organizer was getting people on welfare and food stamps. His functions didn't change a bit when he became President.

If Obama would only enact conservative policies we wouldn't have these problems

Give me a break. I didn't vote for Obama but we know where the blame lies and why the Republican party has shattered into pieces.

It's Mr. Talent on loan from Gaaawwwwd-d and all the other right wing talk show hosts that have incited this anger between Republicans. The anti-Establishment groupies. The Tea Party whom are attached at the hip to these right wing talk show hosts, that fill their veins with half truths, mis-information, leave out critical information and rant right wing hyperbole 3 or more hours daily. They have incited this anger, and exploited this ignorance and bigotry, leaving the door wide open for the rise of Donald Trump. A candidate that is soon to be nominee, that 30% or more of the Republican party will not vote for.
I’ll Take Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump

rush-gop-leader.jpg

tea_party_teenager.jpg

When you have your Hillary Clinton hangover, the morning after the election, you might want to ask yourself this question? Why is it that these right wing talk show hosts always support candidates that cannot win National Elections. Like Canadian born Ted Cruz, who's eligibility is certain to be challenged & Donald Trump, who has supported so many liberal democrat policies, you can't even count them all.
Column: Trump exploits rational political ignorance

(The very worst thing that could happen to those obscene profit breaks, is that Hillary Clinton loses this election and they have nothing to talk about for the next 4 to 8 years is why.)
Let’s Elect Hillary Now

You must be one of the three people that watch MSNBC.

If Obama would only enact conservative policies we wouldn't have these problems
No he still would.

Um...so your evidence that Republicans blame Obama is Obama saying not to blame him? Mkay?

Um...so your evidence that Republicans blame Obama is Obama saying not to blame him? Mkay?
It breaks my heart, just breaks my dam heart when I see CANADIANS seeing AMERCIA more like we do that the current foreign imposter pretending to be potus, kaz. Breaks my heart

http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/IX...webfeeds/94ca4417dad6d00c920f6a70670063cd.jpg

Forum List

Back