It's Official: Donald Trump Jr. Tweets Name Of Whistleblower

Of course Jr did. Nobody has ever accused any of the Trump Klan of having integrity.

And it's all who we expected. Now it's time to ridicule this anti-American with impunity.

KA BOOM! Donald Trump Jr. Tweets Name Of Whistleblower

What a ball less chicken shit.

Throws out a name with no evidence knowing the guys life will be in danger while he hides behind the secret service.
Trump Jr. doesn't accept Secret Service security.
Right. It would cramp his lifestyle.

And it's all who we expected. Now it's time to ridicule this anti-American with impunity.

So....you admit that harassment is the purpose to exposing the whistleblower's name.

He was accused of being a leaker with no evidence 2 years ago and had to quit his job with the NSC due to death threats.
That is what these pieces of shit are hoping for, that someone will kill this guy so they can all celebrate
On Fifth Ave....but fat donnie wouldn't do it personally, his hands are too tiny.

This is upsetting me. It's nothing but sheer meanness. And around here it is being applauded. What is wrong with people?

Who ever he is he should be given the highest of honors for coming forward and exposing more unethical, and unpatriotic behavior from this the "so called" President.
He's a spy.

Sneaky little spy.

He should be in Leavenworth.

His name was already leaked last week. Already been threads on him being total leftwing nutjob.

Really you want to reward this blatantly partisan behavior?

Trumpybear has been caught trying to extort a purely partisan political favor from a foreign nation using US aid as leverage.

You want to encourage what has been going on for the last 3 years be the norm going forward for every President?

It has been norm against Democrats since the Whitewater investigation turned into an impeachment over lying about a blow job, with all the lurid, personally damaging details of the various sex acts the Republicans allowed to be published.

Throws out a name with no evidence knowing the guys life will be in danger while he hides behind the secret service.
Oh fuck, boohoo, maybe the proceeds from the new book "anonymous" can fund security?

you are just one more piece of shit that puts party before country.

Can't debate the facts so you resort to name calling. Typical democrat.
2020 will decide a lot, especially RBG's seat. We're ready for the election....

This is upsetting me. It's nothing but sheer meanness. And around here it is being applauded. What is wrong with people?
It has to be done! This creep is a rat
Listen to yourself. If you still can.
This was not right.
It's not "ratting" to point out real wrong doing by our elected officials. This is America, not the Mafia or MS-13. I don't know what tradition you're coming from, but when I see something, I say something. It doesn't make me a rat. It makes me on the side of law and order.
Every. single. bit. of an argument you folks have got against this guy are completely contrived bullshit.

Oh fuck, boohoo, maybe the proceeds from the new book "anonymous" can fund security?

you are just one more piece of shit that puts party before country.

Can't debate the facts so you resort to name calling. Typical democrat.
2020 will decide a lot, especially RBG's seat. We're ready for the election....

you did not present any facts you dumb fuck,
Are you really this stupid or is it just an act?

Trumpybear has been caught trying to extort a purely partisan political favor from a foreign nation using US aid as leverage.

Can you please provide the link to President Trump's video-taped confession of his doing so?

Here's Biden's:

Forum List

Back