It's official: Meghal Markle's father will not be attending the UK's royal wedding with Prince Harry

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Who cares about her dad ! Geez..this girl has waayyy too much drama. Hope Prince Charming can cope with it after the honeymoon is over !

I don't know, but that poor Prince William is pretty bald. That happened quickly. Poor guy. It must suck to lose your hair at such a young age.

I don't know, but that poor Prince William is pretty bald. That happened quickly. Poor guy. It must suck to lose your hair at such a young age.

Why all of the negativity? People need to get a life and at least try to be happy. Stop with all if the jealousy and foolishness. That is exactly what it is. I am so happy that they found either other. They are a beautiful couple.

Why all of the negativity? People need to get a life and at least try to be happy. Stop with all if the jealousy and foolishness. That is exactly what it is. I am so happy that they found either other. They are a beautiful couple.

Negativity? I'm just stating a fact. He is BALD, and it must suck to lose your hair when you are so young. That must really bother a young man.

He should try hair transplants for men or maybe some Rogaine.

Negativity? I'm just stating a fact. He is BALD, and it must suck to lose your hair when you are so young. That must really bother a young man.

you mean to tell me George Costanza is not the sexiest man alive?

Princess Diana's Legacy has come full circle both her sons have found someone they love and they did a great job

These two are going to have some very good looking children!

Princess Diana's Legacy has come full circle both her sons have found someone they love and they did a great job

These two are going to have some very good looking children!

Unless they are gingers! :D God forbid.

"Princess Charlotte will be a bridesmaid, and her older brother Prince George will be a page boy"

Who cares about her dad ! Geez..this girl has waayyy too much drama. Hope Prince Charming can cope with it after the honeymoon is over !
My Dad didn't come to my wedding either; too much drama between him and my mom (bitter divorce). Probably Meghan cares. I know I did.

Apparently, she is supposedly paying for her own dress which is reportedly worth 3 times the average American's salary. Lol. Meh, I'd try to find a much better bargain.

I'm not going either. No Old Style Beer, No Pop23.

If they can't meet my demands, I'm just not going.

Apparently, she is supposedly paying for her own dress which is reportedly worth 3 times the average American's salary. Lol. Meh, I'd try to find a much better bargain.

Is paying for your own dress while getting paid for doing nothing really that big a deal?

Forum List

Back