It’s official...Mexifornia is now a sanctuary state. Executive Order coming soon?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Well, starting Monday anyway.
California to officially become ‘Sanctuary State’ in the new year - KIEM-TV | News Channel 3
I’m thinking this is going to light a major fire under the asses of the Trump admin.
What are the odds that we’ll see an Executive Order or two related to this?
I expect some extreme measures to be taken...I won’t be surprised if Trump, with iCE, assemble task forces that will essentially patrol the streets of Los Angeles and San Francisco using stop and identify tactics...grab your popcorn...this is gonna get good.

They just want the votes, it’s so transparent.

If Mexico was full of white conservatives, that border would be sealed shut.

California to officially become ‘Sanctuary State’ in the new year - KIEM-TV | News Channel 3
I’m thinking this is going to light a major fire under the asses of the Trump admin.
I expect some extreme measures to be taken...I won’t be surprised if Trump, with iCE, assemble task forces that will essentially patrol the streets of Los Angeles and San Francisco using stop and identify tactics...grab your popcorn...this is gonna get good.

I wonder if it's legal for Trump to build a wall.........around California?

Let Cali handle their own business...many tax paying people are already leaving.

Let Pelosi pay her fair share.

This made me think of an interesting question regarding the rights of states compared to federal laws.

The constitution allows for the federal government to defend our borders from threats and invasions, but if a state wants to allow illegals in, isn't that a states rights issue? If that were to go to court, who wins? The state, or the federal government?

This made me think of an interesting question regarding the rights of states compared to federal laws.

The constitution allows for the federal government to defend our borders from threats and invasions, but if a state wants to allow illegals in, isn't that a states rights issue? If that were to go to court, who wins? The state, or the federal government?
Considering the Constitution states the feds are to defend the borders specifically, I would imagine that is a federal issue the states can do nothing about.

I'd institute a travel ban from terrorist liberals moving to other states.....preventing them from spreading their insanity to the rest of America.

Considering the Constitution states the feds are to defend the borders specifically, I would imagine that is a federal issue the states can do nothing about.
Ok, just wondering. Thanks

Trump has to throw this fucking govenor in jail ..

Harboring illegals is essentially aiding and abetting federal criminality....Do you see the Supreme Court taking a different point of view?

proposed map.jpg

View attachment 168825

Shit...let me out first fellas....LOL
I’m in full liquidation mode and moving as fast as I can.

Forum List

Back