It's official, Trump is the only President to be Impeached Twice

The vote is 232 to 197 with 10 Republicans voting to impeach. This is worth noting. The actual Senate vote won't happen until after Jan 20th the way Moscow Mitch has it worked out. Mitch is going to address this (according to Mitch) on the 19th. Meaning, it won't be voted on until at least the 20th. With a 50/50 split, if they can get 10 Republican Senators to vote for conviction then that's 60. There is a good chance that Mitch will be one of those that will vote to convict. On that alone, the number of Republicans will be closer to 16. As it stands, there are 6 solid Republican Senators that will vote to convict. That means that they only need 4.

Yah, I know, you rumpsters will all say it's not going to happen but you have been so wrong for so long. Think of this, Rump is now the ONLY President to be Impeached twice. I wonder if he gets not only one asterisk next to his name when listed or does he get two.

There is no cite on this one. This is real time.

Impeached for what? What did he say or do?

OH, just stop it. I no longer have the time to spend reading your traitorous posts.

Once again, what did he say or do on the day those people swarmed the Capitol?
He lied and said he won the election and that congress was stealing it from them.
LOL! Biden's a liar, too. But you can't seem to work up any outrage for that.
Biden said he won the election which is a fact. Dump lied and claimed he won the election.

Biden did not win the election. The Democrats cheated, therefore he is illegitimate.
Prove it.

Under the rule of law and the presumption of innocence, the accused don't have to prove their innocence. More rather, you must prove their guilt.

I'm amazed at how stupid you guys and girls are, when it comes to simple concepts like that.
You accused Biden and the dems of cheating. Prove it.
You accused Trump of inciting insurrection. Prove it.
The impeachment just proved it. Stop stalling and prove your claim.
The impeachment proved nothing except that Democrats are spoiled children. But if you think it did prove something substantive, tell it to Jamal Trulove -- the man CA AG Kamala Harris put in prison for life despite no evidence.

That is Democrat "justice". Arrive at the verdict, the evidence doesn't matter.

Trump brought the impeachment on himself because he is so incredibly stupid. He debased his presidency and threw away the election.
Yes, that's what you were told to believe.

So who do you think should be held accountable for this insurrection that took place at the Capitol. Do you believe there has to be accountability.
The people that lured African Americans to Baltimore for jobs that were lost quickly as the manufacturing reduced in the 1950's as the world retooled should be held accountable. That would be Nancy Pelosi's family. She seems to be doing well.

So Pelosi should be held accountable for black folks in Baltimore in the 1950s, but America should be held accountable for what was done to black folks in America for almost 400yrs. Smfh.

Can you believe his stupidity???

The vote is 232 to 197 with 10 Republicans voting to impeach. This is worth noting. The actual Senate vote won't happen until after Jan 20th the way Moscow Mitch has it worked out. Mitch is going to address this (according to Mitch) on the 19th. Meaning, it won't be voted on until at least the 20th. With a 50/50 split, if they can get 10 Republican Senators to vote for conviction then that's 60. There is a good chance that Mitch will be one of those that will vote to convict. On that alone, the number of Republicans will be closer to 16. As it stands, there are 6 solid Republican Senators that will vote to convict. That means that they only need 4.

Yah, I know, you rumpsters will all say it's not going to happen but you have been so wrong for so long. Think of this, Rump is now the ONLY President to be Impeached twice. I wonder if he gets not only one asterisk next to his name when listed or does he get two.

And he'll be the first President to be exonerated twice as well.

Trump's point about being attacked pointlessly proven again.

Sleepy Joe will be coronated in less than a week. One would think libs would be celebrating what a tremendous time they expect America to have under the sedated one's rule. But instead, Trump continues to rule the News Cycle.

Who is going to exonerate him? Trump Humpers.

OH, just stop it. I no longer have the time to spend reading your traitorous posts.

He lied and said he won the election and that congress was stealing it from them.
Biden said he won the election which is a fact. Dump lied and claimed he won the election.

Biden did not win the election. The Democrats cheated, therefore he is illegitimate.
Prove it.

Under the rule of law and the presumption of innocence, the accused don't have to prove their innocence. More rather, you must prove their guilt.

I'm amazed at how stupid you guys and girls are, when it comes to simple concepts like that.
You accused Trump of inciting insurrection. Prove it.
The impeachment just proved it. Stop stalling and prove your claim.
The impeachment proved nothing except that Democrats are spoiled children. But if you think it did prove something substantive, tell it to Jamal Trulove -- the man CA AG Kamala Harris put in prison for life despite no evidence.

That is Democrat "justice". Arrive at the verdict, the evidence doesn't matter.

Trump brought the impeachment on himself because he is so incredibly stupid. He debased his presidency and threw away the election.
Yes, that's what you were told to believe.

So who do you think should be held accountable for this insurrection that took place at the Capitol. Do you believe there has to be accountability.
The people that lured African Americans to Baltimore for jobs that were lost quickly as the manufacturing reduced in the 1950's as the world retooled should be held accountable. That would be Nancy Pelosi's family. She seems to be doing well.

So Pelosi should be held accountable for black folks in Baltimore in the 1950s, but America should be held accountable for what was done to black folks in America for almost 400yrs. Smfh.

Can you believe his stupidity???

Yes I can unfortunately.

Thats extremely shameful, for democrats i mean. But hey, now that you have set the precedent, republicans can now return the favor in the future.
Yup..the next time a Democratic President sends his goons into the Capital to beat people and terrify lawmakers..I hope that the Republicans have the guts to impeach and convict.
niggas not that smart they just burn down business where they live

You prove neither are redneck racist.

Sleepy Joe will be coronated in less than a week. One would think libs would be celebrating what a tremendous time they expect America to have under the sedated one's rule. But instead, Trump continues to rule the News Cycle.

If they have a trial and have a vote, Trump will be exonerated by the Senate.

And after he is, him stock will rise as the only President ever twice-exonerated.

daveman

Conspiracy Theory Baselessly Claims Biden Had Navy SEALs ...
View attachment 442470
Claim: "CIA Whistleblower Exposes Biden's Alleged Role with the Deaths of SEAL Team."
View attachment 442471
False
·
Fact checked by factcheck.org

Fact check: Biden did not leak SEAL Team 6 identities
Aug 18, 2020 · The parents of Aaron Vaughn, a SEAL Team 6 member killed in the attack but not believed to have been on the mission that killed bin Laden, have …
Factcheck. :auiqs.jpg:

You don't care at all, do you?
I care about the lives of our military servicemen and -women. Democrats don't. Run along now, kid.

Who put us in Afghanistan and Iraq?

Chew on this, Daryl Hunt. A few minutes ago a new Congresswoman just announced on OAN to Greg Kelly that the day after the inauguration that she will introduce articles of impeachment of Joe Biden. Her name is Majorie Taylor Greene (R) GA.

Good for her, let's see how far that goes.

Thats extremely shameful, for democrats i mean. But hey, now that you have set the precedent, republicans can now return the favor in the future.
Yup..the next time a Democratic President sends his goons into the Capital to beat people and terrify lawmakers..I hope that the Republicans have the guts to impeach and convict.

You cant accuse someone of racism while calling them a "redneck". Only a clueless moron would do that.

If they have a trial and have a vote, Trump will be exonerated by the Senate.

And after he is, him stock will rise as the only President ever twice-exonerated.

He will FOREVER be the twice-impeached president and we won't have to worry about him again.

daveman

View attachment 442470
Claim: "CIA Whistleblower Exposes Biden's Alleged Role with the Deaths of SEAL Team."
View attachment 442471
False
·

Aug 18, 2020 · The parents of Aaron Vaughn, a SEAL Team 6 member killed in the attack but not believed to have been on the mission that killed bin Laden, have …

I care about the lives of our military servicemen and -women. Democrats don't. Run along now, kid.

Bush, with the help of Democrats.

You cant accuse someone of racism while calling them a "redneck". Only a clueless moron would do that.

Right, but your buddy who uses the Nword isn't a clueless moron, is he? Birds of a feather.

daveman

View attachment 442470
View attachment 442471
False
·

Not Trump.

daveman

View attachment 442470
View attachment 442471
False
·

Last I checked Bush is a Republican.

Right, but your buddy who uses the Nword isn't a clueless moron, is he? Birds of a feather.
He is a racist too, but he wasnt hypocritical.

Prove it.

No you made claims Trump lied, you prove it

Nothing to prove, you Trump Humpers know what his lies are you will just never admit it.
Lie that we hate you?

Where is the lie...

daveman

View attachment 442470
View attachment 442471
False
·

Not Trump.

Bush and Cheney with the avid help of the PNAC signatories. They cooked the intelligence.. and Operation Mass Appeal set it up 2 years earlier. .

daveman

View attachment 442470
View attachment 442471
False
·

He's not a conservative. Meanwhile, don't you dare criticize the Democrats who voted for the war. You'll burst into flames.

daveman

View attachment 442470
View attachment 442471
False
·

He's not a conservative. Meanwhile, don't you dare criticize the Democrats who voted for the war. You'll burst into flames.

So now he is not a conservative, smfh. Right, so that is like saying that Republicans aren't responsible for the 94 Crime Bill.

daveman

View attachment 442470
View attachment 442471
False
·

Some Democrats did vote for the war. All the intelligence had to go thru Cheney. They lied to everyone and they refused to listen to the Arabs or diplomats, or oilmen or historians or any Americans with expertise on the Middle East and Iraq in particular.. Trump was for the war or said he was on Howard Stern.

When you consider he's being impeached by a cabal of crooks who half the country don't even view as legitimate, then it loses it's shock factor.
Trump won't lost ONE supporter over this Communist style show trial.

Forum List

Back