It's official: YOU'RE paying for the wall; not Mexico

If you were expecting a check, you are a fucking moron. Trump hater or supporter. Goes for both.

No, they are just thinking logically and practically. Something the Orange Buffoon and his nimrod supporters are incapable of doing.

Trump’s Border Wall Gets Billions in Budget Proposal

WASHINGTON — To secure the southern border — his top campaign promise — President Trump next year is seeking to hire 100 new government lawyers, add 1,500 law enforcement officials and spend more than $1 billion on detention and deportation, according to the White House budget plan released on Thursday.

The proposal, which includes a $2 billion down payment on Mr. Trump’s signature border wall, is one of the single largest investments in the president’s budget plan. Yet experts say it appears only to scratch the surface of what Mr. Trump has pledged, and highlights the difficulty of translating campaign promises into a workable, governing reality.

“It’s easy to promise things until you have to pay for them,” said Theresa Cardinal Brown, the director of immigration policy at the Bipartisan Policy Center and a former senior official at the Department of Homeland Security. “It is certainly an attempt to begin to carry out what he promised.”

Mr. Trump is proposing to pay for his border security plan by marshaling savings from across the federal government. To what extent it is ultimately funded will depend in large part on Congress, which makes spending decisions based on the president’s proposals.

:rofl:

Another failure that the rubes will make excuses for and gulp down like so much piss

I've also heard that some Mexican construction companies may actually be paid to build the wall. Hilarious!
This presidency has so far turned out to be a failure of epic proportions. :rofl:

I'm sure seniors will be elated that services for them will be cut to pay for the billionaire's paranoid obsession
Services for seniors aren't being cut to pay for the wall. Furthered, seniors are far wealthier than any other age quint Ile. Let the greedy geezers pay for their own services.

Sent from my SM-G930U using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Spoken like the true piece of shit that you are.
People who want to flood this country with foreign refuse are the pieces of shit.

WASHINGTON — To secure the southern border — his top campaign promise — President Trump next year is seeking to hire 100 new government lawyers, add 1,500 law enforcement officials and spend more than $1 billion on detention and deportation, according to the White House budget plan released on Thursday.

The proposal, which includes a $2 billion down payment on Mr. Trump’s signature border wall, is one of the single largest investments in the president’s budget plan. Yet experts say it appears only to scratch the surface of what Mr. Trump has pledged, and highlights the difficulty of translating campaign promises into a workable, governing reality.

“It’s easy to promise things until you have to pay for them,” said Theresa Cardinal Brown, the director of immigration policy at the Bipartisan Policy Center and a former senior official at the Department of Homeland Security. “It is certainly an attempt to begin to carry out what he promised.”

Mr. Trump is proposing to pay for his border security plan by marshaling savings from across the federal government. To what extent it is ultimately funded will depend in large part on Congress, which makes spending decisions based on the president’s proposals.

Another failure that the rubes will make excuses for and gulp down like so much piss

I will gladly pay my share.
Cool. Then anyone who supports the wall should have their wages garnished. Leave the rest of us alone
Fine, as long as your wages are garnished to pay for all the benefits they recieve.

Ever hear of the U.S of A.'s foreign aid to Mexico cupcake?

If you were expecting a check, you are a fucking moron. Trump hater or supporter. Goes for both.

No, they are just thinking logically and practically. Something the Orange Buffoon and his nimrod supporters are incapable of doing.
what?

It's easy to shout "I'm gonna do this. I'm gonna do that" during the election cycle. Intelligent people can see when they are being taken for a ride. Dumb arse nimrods will fall for the BS. Did you vote for The Orange Buffoon? Are you a dumb arse nimrod?

Cool. Then anyone who supports the wall should have their wages garnished. Leave the rest of us alone

What else don't you want to pay for? I can give you a list of a dozen things I didn't want to pay for, but it doesn't work that way dumbass.

Last edited:

The 23 billion ESTIMATED cost for the wall is just for materials only, and does NOT include labor.

And after watching this video, I don't think many in this country would approve of another worthless wall.

WATCH THE ENTIRE VIDEO:

The only way to secure the border is with high tech motion detectors, (that they can't see) & more border patrol stations.

Fine, as long as your wages are garnished to pay for all the benefits they recieve.

And restitution for crimes commited

The two government spending programs the left hates: Building border security and more prisons.

The 23 billion ESTIMATED cost for the wall is just for materials only, and does NOT include labor.

And after watching this video, I don't think many in this country would approve of another worthless wall.

WATCH THE ENTIRE VIDEO:

You also thought Hillary would be president - zero credibility

what?

It's easy to shout "I'm gonna do this. I'm gonna do that" during the election cycle. Intelligent people can see when they are being taken for a ride. Dumb arse nimrods will fall for the BS. Did you vote for The Orange Buffoon? Are you a dumb arse nimrod?
I didn't vote for him but I am DAMN sure glad Clinton didn't win.
If anyone thought we were going to get a check, they are idiots. He has explained how he would get them "to pay for it" Semantic wise, it was incorrect, but sane people understood what he meant.

Last edited:

But Trump can take it out of Mexico's foreign aid allotment.

So Mexico really IS paying for the wall.

Funny. There is obviously sooo much you don't know.

The largest chunk of U.S. aid goes toward law enforcement — including helping Mexican authorities capture drug lords — supporting improvements to the Mexican judicial system and security, including along Mexico’s southern border, helping stem the flow of immigrants from Central and South America.

“If we cut off aid to Mexico, we strengthen the drug cartels, we make our border region a lot more lawless place, and we make it easier for undocumented immigrants from Central America to reach the U.S.-Mexico border,” said Mark Jones, a political science professor at Rice University who specializes in Latin America.

U.S. provides aid worth $320 million a year to Mexico; experts say

what?

I didn't vote for him but I am DAMN sure Clinton didn't win.
If anyone thought we were going to get a check, they are idiots. He has explained how he would get them "to pay for it" Semantic wise, it was incorrect, but sane people understood what he meant.

So explain it to the rest of us please.

WATCH THE ENTIRE VIDEO:

You also thought Hillary would be president - zero credibility

Without the help of Vladimir Putin and FBI Director James Comey she would be POTUS today.

You might want to watch this video and then come back and remain on the topic thread.

How is that again? He stated before he wants to get construction going, so he is going to use money to get it going...and then get Mexico to reimburse it........are all left wingers like you this stupid?

Forum List

Back