🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Its Okay To Be White trends on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, I think it would be perfectly legal since hairstyle isn't a protected class.

They could probably put something together about hygiene (like in a kitchen or something) or professional appearance. It would most likely receive heavy backlash from the work environment, but I think it would legally be acceptable.

There is an effort by some lawmakers to make it illegal to ban certain "black" hairstyles. It's refreshing to hear that you support an employer's right to establish their own guidelines for acceptable hair styles at work.

Sure. I think it's dumb, but still perfectly legal.

Both of those should be banned in my opinion.

I disagree. I think the play is in poor taste, but I don't want to criminalize poor taste.

Lopez should probably be charged and Instagram should have banned him. Had a white guy threatened Obama like that, I have ZERO doubt that Instagram (Facebook) would have banned him, and rightfully so.

I'm fine with the amendment as it is. I think it's perfect, actually.

Some folks think we need to legislate against "hate" speech. It's not necessary and it's actually dangerous.

America is not the freest in the world, but our freedom of speech might be. One can be prosecuted for expressing the wrong opinion in places like Canada, Australia, U.K., France, etc. That's scary.

No shit sherlock. Now read what I said again and actually comprehend it.

They're pissing in the face of something that doesn't apply to them. Neat.

No, they're pissing the face of something they literally exist to defend. Derp.

They.
Aren't.
The.
Government.

I think we're done here.

Jesus Christ.
Nobody is disputing that they aren't the government you idiot. I/we are pointing out the hypocrisy of a fucking LAW SCHOOL expelling someone because they disagree with their speech.

If you can't see the colossal elephant in the room named "conflict of interest", I can't help you.

A university has the right to punish people for their speech.

The government does not have the right to punish people for their speech.

There is no conflict of interest, you fucking moron.

Where did I say they didn't have the right, you numbskull?

I'm pointing out the HYPOCRISY. Does the stupid burn?

Sure. I think it's dumb, but still perfectly legal.

Yea, I can't think of a reason why a business would want to ban a certain hairstyle, but I agree that they should have the freedom to do so. After all, it IS their business.

Both of those should be banned in my opinion.

I disagree. I think the play is in poor taste, but I don't want to criminalize poor taste.

Lopez should probably be charged and Instagram should have banned him. Had a white guy threatened Obama like that, I have ZERO doubt that Instagram (Facebook) would have banned him, and rightfully so.

Poor taste is fine. I like South Park lol.

I personally draw the line where something can be interpreted as a violent threat, but that's just me.

Yea? Maybe you should try spreading white supremacist messages with your employer and see how that goes. I'd be curious about the outcome.

No reasonable employer would fire anyone for saying "It's ok to be white" or "It's ok to be black".

Try spreading white supremacist messages at your presumably non-leftist employer and let me know what happens. Let us know if your employer is a bastion of free speech.
but its ok to call someone a white supremacist just because they voted for Trump .....double standard by the lying hateful left .

They're pissing in the face of something that doesn't apply to them. Neat.

They.
Aren't.
The.
Government.

I think we're done here.

Jesus Christ.
Nobody is disputing that they aren't the government you idiot. I/we are pointing out the hypocrisy of a fucking LAW SCHOOL expelling someone because they disagree with their speech.

If you can't see the colossal elephant in the room named "conflict of interest", I can't help you.

They're doing what they're allowed to do. I have no issues with that.

Derp.

They.
Aren't.
The.
Government.

I think we're done here.

Jesus Christ.

Derp.

Yep. And I'm allowed to criticize them for it. See how this works?

Yea? Maybe you should try spreading white supremacist messages with your employer and see how that goes. I'd be curious about the outcome.

No reasonable employer would fire anyone for saying "It's ok to be white" or "It's ok to be black".

Try spreading white supremacist messages at your presumably non-leftist employer and let me know what happens. Let us know if your employer is a bastion of free speech.
but its ok to call someone a white supremacist just because they voted for Trump .....double standard by the lying hateful left .

What do you mean by "ok"? It's legal. I wouldn't personally condone it and I don't think it's a fair argument.

They.
Aren't.
The.
Government.

I think we're done here.

Jesus Christ.

Derp.

You're allowed to make dumb arguments, yes.

You're allowed to think that the rules of one institution should be held at a completely different institution. Because reasons, lol.

I'm fine with the amendment as it is. I think it's perfect, actually.

Some folks think we need to legislate against "hate" speech. It's not necessary and it's actually dangerous.

America is not the freest in the world, but our freedom of speech might be. One can be prosecuted for expressing the wrong opinion in places like Canada, Australia, U.K., France, etc. That's scary.

That's where I'm with you. I think it's repugnant, but I still think they should have that right.

What do you mean by "ok"? It's legal. I wouldn't personally condone it and I don't think it's a fair argument.
condemn a democrat for their political beliefs or affiliations on these far left campuses and you will be punished ! thats a fact !

condemn a democrat for their political beliefs or affiliations on these far left campuses and you will be punished ! thats a fact !

Nah. The university I went to had a Republican club.

Jesus Christ.

Derp.

You're allowed to think that the rules of one institution should be held at a completely different institution. Because reasons, lol.

Because hypocrisy, brainlet. But hey, if you think it's cool for an institution to punish someone over what they are precisely training them to defend, that's your prerogative and you are absolutely free to do so.

I, on the other hand, am absolutely free to think you're at max tilt on the dumbass-o-meter.

Derp.

Because hypocrisy, brainlet. But hey, if you think it's cool for an institution to punish someone over what they are precisely training them to defend, that's your prerogative and you are absolutely free to do so.

I, on the other hand, am absolutely free to think you're at max tilt on the dumbass-o-meter.

Yes, I think it's fine for an institution to comply entirely within their set of rules.

You're free to think otherwise lol.

Derp.

Why do you need to tell people "it's ok to be white."

That Crepitus idiot "liked" your idiotic response.

There are a lot of people expressing all sorts of ideas. I've never begrudged them for doing so nor have I called for them to be banished from the proverbial public square. Why do you?

Hmmm didn't realize I was banishing anyone, the bullshit you are ripping off doesn't make sense.

Why do you need to tell people "it's ok to be white."

That Crepitus idiot "liked" your idiotic response.

There are a lot of people expressing all sorts of ideas. I've never begrudged them for doing so nor have I called for them to be banished from the proverbial public square. Why do you?

Hmmm didn't realize I was banishing anyone, the bullshit you are ripping off doesn't make sense.

Did I say you did? The school "banished" the student.

Universities used to permit free expression, then the left took over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back