It's on you, Trumpettes

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
I've voted Republican once since 1988. I won't vote for Trump, and it's your fault, not mine. I am a free ... market ... capitalist. The fact that you nominated someone who isn't is YOUR FAULT, not mine. Suck it, bitches

I've voted Republican once since 1988. I won't vote for Trump, and it's your fault, not mine. I am a free ... market ... capitalist. The fact that you nominated someone who isn't is YOUR FAULT, not mine. Suck it, bitches

And you taunting us like that isn't going to make us more sympathetic to your cause kaz. You're still a good, stand up guy though.

:p

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Makes no difference. If he wins, he's a dead man.

"Dead man"

Elaborate.

4558288492_52b090a464.jpg

Politicians that aren't establishment insiders who, by the grace of god, somehow happen to get elected, are sent messages. Sometimes they make it and change how they rule, sometimes, they don't even get to run for office. We'll see what happens. . . .

Did you know, just a few months after Nancy died, they let Ron's would be assassin out of the clink?

Multiple folks turned down the VP slot. If Trump gets elected, find out who this Pence guy is. The establishment was counting on a dominionist for a president anyway. . . .

Meh, just keep out of the way while Trump and conservatives clean up the giant establishment mess.

Meh, just keep out of the way while Trump and conservatives clean up the giant establishment mess.

:eusa_doh: Neo-cons ARE part of the establishment.

lol

Both Bushes, Dole, McCain, and Romney are as much free market capitalists as Trump.

What’s funny is you’re correct to not vote for Trump, but you’re not voting for him for the wrong reasons.

Awww....you know what kaz, we just don't want some of you clueless fucks to touch the rope were using to pull America out of the democrat shitter....

Get the hell out of our way now...

Blaming people for your decision to not support a candidate is ASININE at best.. Some times you post absolute HORSE SHIT.

And you taunting us like that isn't going to make us more sympathetic to your cause kaz. You're still a good, stand up guy though.

Yes, Kaz. Templar Kormac wouldn't want you to think that he doesn't like you. You are a good, stand up guy.....said the hapless soul.

But...you mustn't taunt him so if you want his sympathy.

Blaming people for your decision to not support a candidate is ASININE at best.. Some times you post absolute HORSE SHIT.

Now THAT is how it is done.

Makes no difference. If he wins, he's a dead man.

"Dead man"

Elaborate.

4558288492_52b090a464.jpg

Politicians that aren't establishment insiders who, by the grace of god, somehow happen to get elected, are sent messages. Sometimes they make it and change how they rule, sometimes, they don't even get to run for office. We'll see what happens. . . .

Did you know, just a few months after Nancy died, they let Ron's would be assassin out of the clink?

Multiple folks turned down the VP slot. If Trump gets elected, find out who this Pence guy is. The establishment was counting on a dominionist for a president anyway. . . .

By the grace of god, he says. If Trump is elected it will be by he grace of god.

Yes, Kaz. Templar Kormac wouldn't want you to think that he doesn't like you. You are a good, stand up guy.....said the hapless soul.

Are you bored? Because you sounded like an idiot.

I always find it funny when you guys pussy foot around each other as if you are close friends. He told you to "suck it, bitch" and you sweet talked him. It's so cute.

I always find it funny when you guys pussy foot around each other as if you are close friends. He told you to "suck it, bitch" and you sweet talked him. It's so cute.
Don't you have a baker to beat......

oh crap. jakestarkey has been cloned

Forum List

Back