It's Over! Obama's Deputy Defense Secretary Comes Forward Admitting The Obama Admin Spied On Trump

\
Yep Breitbart, now that is real reliable news.
So that video from MSNBC is actually from Breitbart?
No, the interpretation is: Oh My – President Obama’s Own Defense Deputy Admits Obama White House Spied on Candidate/President-Elect Trump…

Well, no... she didn't. She "admitted" Trump's people were caught working with Russians. We already knew that.

Bullshit little nazi clown boy. She was admitting that the obummer admin was spying on trump to destroy him after the election was over. You accuse trump of being a fascist but it was YOUR hero acting like the dictator. You too are a fucking world class idiot. How do you wipe your own ass?

Feel free to provide that quote showing she admitted that the Obama administration was spying on Trump to destroy him.

Otherwise you are just lying.

THAT MOMENT WHEN YOU ENGAGE IN A WITCH HUNT AND THEN LET SOMETHING SLIP YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO SAY.

OOOPS. They spend every day trashing America and our President, and just can't help themselves....and in their zeal to take down Trump, they take themselves down.

LMFAO!

"if they found out how we knew what we knew"

Farkas described a rush to spread the material before Trump took office.

"So I became very worried because not enough was coming out into the open and I knew that there was more. We have very good intelligence on Russia," she said. "So then I had talked to some of my former colleagues and I knew that they were trying to also help get information to the Hill."

“I was urging my former colleagues and, frankly speaking, the people on the Hill, it was more actually aimed at telling the Hill people, get as much information as you can, get as much intelligence as you can, before President Obama leaves the administration,” Farkas, who is now a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council, said.

“Because I had a fear that somehow that information would disappear with the senior [Obama] people who left, so it would be hidden away in the bureaucracy.."

UTTERLY DAMNING.
When is Comey going to get whacked for committing Perjury.....again....

LOL- The Defense Deputy admits that there is evidence of the Trump staff dealing with the Russians

Because I had a fear that somehow that information would disappear with the senior [Obama] people who left; so it would be hidden away in the bureaucracy, um, that the Trump folks – if they found out HOW we knew what we knew about their, the Trump staff, dealing with Russians – that they would try to compromise those sources and methods; meaning we no longer have access to that intelligence.

So if you accept what the Defense Deputy says as accurate- then she is admitting that they knew that the Trump staff had been dealing the Russians.

Which Trump has been denying.

So Trump is a liar.

What a shock.

Former Obama official discloses rush to get intelligence on Trump team

"A former top Obama administration official has acknowledged efforts by her colleagues to gather intelligence on Trump team ties to Russia before Donald Trump took office and to conceal the sources of that intelligence from the incoming administration."

"Evelyn Farkas, deputy assistant secretary of defense under Obama, made the disclosure while on the air with
MSNBC’s Mika Brzezinski."

“I was urging my former colleagues, and frankly speaking the people on the Hill, it was more actually aimed at telling the Hill people, get as much information as you can, get as much intelligence as you can, before President Obama leaves the administration,” Farkas, who is now a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council, said.

“Because I had a fear that somehow that information would disappear with the senior [Obama] people who left, so it would be hidden away in the bureaucracy ... that the Trump folks – if they found out how we knew what we knew about their ... the Trump staff dealing with Russians – that they would try to compromise those sources and methods, meaning we no longer have access to that intelligence.”

Of course we now know that the head of the FBI and the NSA alresady declared that the information that was gathered had 'NO FOREIGN INTEL VALUE', making the PERSONAL information protected secret information, yet was still shared with 16 Intel agencies, the later illegal release of which FBI Director Comey and the head of the NSA testified later before Congress constitutes Felony crimes of ESPIONAGE.

"Aside from questions over whether communications were improperly gathered during the transition and before, there is speculation over how widely such information was disseminated. Farkas described a rush to spread the material before Trump took office."

Sorry, but a 'rush to improperly collect and disseminate protected personal information that has no foreign Intel value to 16 Intel agencies is NOT an excuse for doing so or the Felony Espionage leaks perpetrated later!

"So I became very worried because not enough was coming out into the open and I knew that there was more. We have very good intelligence on Russia," she said. "So then I had talked to some of my former colleagues and I knew that they were trying to also help get information to the Hill."

So she personally decided there was 'not enough coming out in the open' and did something about it. Sounds like a partial admission of potential wrong-doing / crime to me...

So she admitted there is evidence of Trump staff dealing with the Russians

if they found out how we knew what we knew about their ... the Trump staff dealing with Russians – t

So if you accept what the Defense Deputy says as accurate- then she is admitting that they knew that the Trump staff had been dealing the Russians.
So Trump is a liar.
What a shock.

The above is a perfect example of how the lame stream media comes up with it's "facts" and "news".

So Trump is a liar.
What a shock.

The above is a perfect example of how the lame stream media comes up with it's "facts" and "news".

Your quote is a perfect example of how the lame right wing is ignorant and poorly educated.

What I posted was my opinion- based upon the quotes in the media that the OP provided as 'proof' of Obama ordering wire tapping(LOL)

Here again is the relevant quote:

Because I had a fear that somehow that information would disappear with the senior [Obama] people who left; so it would be hidden away in the bureaucracy, um, that the Trump folks if they found out HOW we knew what we knew about their, the Trump staff, dealing with Russians – that they would try to compromise those sources and methods; meaning we no longer have access to that intelligence.

Apparently the info that Nunes has, has nothing to do with the Russians. They were just using corrupted intelligence officials to surveille Trump and his campaign, which obviously did not bear any fruit.

Obama’s Own Defense Deputy Admits Obama White House Spied on Candidate/President-Elect Trump

I was urging my former colleagues, and, and frankly speaking the people on the Hill [Democrat politicians], it was more actually aimed at telling the Hill people, get as much information as you can – get as much intelligence as you can – before President Obama leaves the administration.

Because I had a fear that somehow that information would disappear with the senior [Obama] people who left; so it would be hidden away in the bureaucracy, um, that the Trump folks – if they found out HOW we knew what we knew about their, the Trump staff, dealing with Russians – that they would try to compromise those sources and methods; meaning we no longer have access to that intelligence.

So I became very worried because not enough was coming out into the open and I knew that there was more. We have very good intelligence on Russia; so then I had talked to some of my former colleagues and I knew that they were also trying to help get information to [Democrat politicians].

UPDATE: President Obama’s Own Defense Deputy Admits Obama White House Spied on Candidate/President-Elect Trump…

These deep state mother fuckers need to hang for their attempt to undermine the US election and their failed yet ongoing coup attempt just as they have done to countless other countries throughout the world. They may have gotten away with it in 3rd world shit holes but they will not get away with it here, the American people are onto them and they will pay for their crimes from Obama on down the line. Thank god Nunes didn't expose his source to the treasonous scum hopefully they are in a secure location where these mass murdering bastards can't get ahold of them.

This news has been out for months that Obama had his staff hold onto the info on Russia.. Nothing on wiretapping..

You lying little bitch they used the Russians as a ploy to surveille the Trump campaign these mother fuckers better have good lawyers or good security because one way or the other they're going to pay for their crimes against the republic.

Now a SIXTH thread, about an article that was written about extensively (that says nothing at all like the OP and title), and an MSNBC episode that aired a MONTH ago.

LOLOLOL

Lotta peepers gettin' played.

Now a SIXTH thread, about an article that was written about extensively (that says nothing at all like the OP and title), and an MSNBC episode that aired a MONTH ago.

LOLOLOL

It was ignored until today, Obama is completely fucked and all the deep state coup plotting scum are going to fucking hang.

LOLOLOL

It was ignored until today, Obama is completely fucked and all the deep state coup plotting scum are going to fucking hang.
No, it wasn't "ignored."

It was fucking headline news in the New York Times and other papers.

Whacknut.

Forum List

Back