It's possible Republicans will be stuck with Donald Trump

Cool. And judging by the Democrat obsession with him, he must scare the shite out of em. I mean, how many frantic Trump threads have been started by Democrats just on this Board alone?
all most as many as trumpnatized republicans have

Yes, the Democrats are clearly both fascinated and frightened by him. He must be onto something.
Democrats are cheering him on.

Publicly, maybe. Privately, they fear him.

Republicans being inconsistent is nothing new.

Trump won't be the republican nominee, at some point he'll be gone – the only question is how badly damaged will the GOP be once Trump is gone.
How damaged are they now?

you do know trump lies for a living and know s jack shit about government?:smoke:

Sorry, between the two I'd take Trump. The last 28 years we have had the same, I want something different.
A different type and brand of lying, a more extreme version. Yes?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Hillary or Donald, I'll take Trump. Sorry, I don't trust either but I trust Hillary less and I think America will agree.
I'll take that as a "yes" from you then. You actually WANT bigger, better and louder lies. Supporting and voting for a professional liar is the Papageorgio way. Got it.

Hillary can't tell the truth if her life depended on it. Even if the truth would benefit her, she would be compelled to lie.

As far as I am concerned anyone that supports Hillary is supporting and voting for a professional liar.
Yet, you still haven't addressed the inconsistencies of T-Rump. Who, incidentally, supported Hillary up until very recently.

Think McFly....

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Sorry, between the two I'd take Trump. The last 28 years we have had the same, I want something different.

Hillary or Donald, I'll take Trump. Sorry, I don't trust either but I trust Hillary less and I think America will agree.
I'll take that as a "yes" from you then. You actually WANT bigger, better and louder lies. Supporting and voting for a professional liar is the Papageorgio way. Got it.

Hillary can't tell the truth if her life depended on it. Even if the truth would benefit her, she would be compelled to lie.

As far as I am concerned anyone that supports Hillary is supporting and voting for a professional liar.
Yet, you still haven't addressed the inconsistencies of T-Rump. Who, incidentally, supported Hillary up until very recently.

Think McFly....

Why do I need to worry? Obama made lots of promises that he never followed through on. As Hillary said, "What difference does it make?"

Trump is a Democrat, he has been for awhile. If the General Election came down to Trump or Hillary, I'd probably go third party again. Why the name calling?

It's all about HORSEPOWER.....

167675_600.jpg

Think McFly....

Why do I need to worry? Obama made lots of promises that he never followed through on. As Hillary said, "What difference does it make?"

Trump is a Democrat, he has been for awhile. If the General Election came down to Trump or Hillary, I'd probably go third party again. Why the name calling?
McFly is just me trying to get you to think. Like the bully in 'Back to the Future' I think his name was Biff.

It's all good Papa.

This is a great Trump speech.

What stands out in this speech is that Trump said that if he becomes president, he would never want to leave the White House ( around 20 min mark on youtube clip). Trump conveys how excited he would to be in the White House, and that he would never want to leave it. Then he says he would not be like Obama who cannot stand to be in the White House and always wants to leave. He points out how Obama and his wife took two separate jets to go to the same airport on the same day at a cost of millions to the taxpayer. I loved that..... Subversives on the other hand, will refuse to look!

3C12PQN.jpg

I imagine it was very painful for Jeb Bush to throw is brother G.W. Bush under the bus. I really don't see a 3rd Bush becoming the nominee.

As far as Donald's chances???? I think eventually he will fade. He might win a couple of caucus states where voter turn-out is extremely low, and mostly pissed off people show up at them. When he heads in the primary states, that will be the turn for him. You know I understand the anger at the politicians in this county. They know how to campaign and debate--but when comes to actually getting the things done that they campaigned on they're AWOL from responsibilty.

I think Carly Fiorina rises to the top. She's also not in the political class of D.C. Never worked a day in any government position, but she can answer every question that's asked of her, and she can slice and dice like no other. She handles reporters and journalists like they're putty in her hands--and she does it with grace. She's definitely Presidential material.

Fiorina surging from also-ran to contender after debate Fox News
The Job-Killing Touch How Carly Fiorina Wrecked Hewlett-Packard and the Bell Labs and Set American Science Back By Decades

That Carly Fiorina was a one-woman wrecking crew during her tenure as CEO of Hewlett-Packard is a scandal that the Republican Senate standard bearer is spending millions to try and blunt. Running on her executive experience, it is hard to see how Fiorina can square her professed executive aptitude with the fact that as H-P CEO between 1999 and 2005, she single-handedly came near to sinking what was widely considered the world’s best technology company.

At Hewlett-Packard Fiorina was responsible for the ill-fated merger with Compaq, as well as firing nearly 30,000 employees and sending tens of thousands of jobs oversea. Never lacking in chutzpa, Fiorina celebrated the latter coup as “Right Shoring.” Things got so bad for H-P that in 2002, Arianna Packard, granddaughter of founder David Packard joined with Bill Hewlett, Walter Hewlett’s son, in a proxy fight to oust Fiorina. That moved failed, but in 2005, Fiorina was finally fired, and given a $20-million dollar settlement to just go away. In response H-P’ stock price bounced back by 10% in a single day. About Fiorina’s service at H-P Arianna Packard wrote, “I know a little bit about Carly Fiorina, having watched her almost destroy the company my grandfather founded.”

---------------------------------

Imagine what Trump will do to her.

What I don't understand is why Republicans go looking for the worst people possible. Why do they do it? She did to HP what Bush tried to do to this country.

She was voted the worst CEO of all time in 2005.
USATODAY.com - Can Fiorina trump competition for 'worst tech CEO' title?

I think that was a bit unfair... She only lost half the value of the company and 30,000 employees...
There are actually worse but most broke the law(i.e. Ken Lay...) and there is alway Sculley from Apple.

So I am sorry, this girl would be toast in a National... Kasich is the biggest fear over the other side.

Forum List

Back