It's refreshing to have a pro-American president

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
Eight months after the anti-American, community agitator left office, it's still refreshing to have a president that supports the military and the American people. God bless President Trump!

Eight months after the anti-American, community agitator left office, it's still refreshing to have a president that supports the military and the American people. God bless President Trump!

Really you think that he is pro-Mercia? When he has shown very little except pro-himself.

I mean, are you that belligerently naive?

Jeesse I don't begrudge people who have a never dying love for the Donald, but the seeming need to denigrate the Chosen One, seems to me, unAmerican.

Just when this country was on the verge of getting a final flush down the drain... along comes Trump.
His timing couldn't have been any better. :)

You guys are nuts . Trump has been a shit show since day one .

What has he done that "pro America "?

Deporting Latin drug gangs for one. Why do liberals protect illegals that have committed rape from deportation?

Jeesse I don't begrudge people who have a never dying love for the Donald, but the seeming need to denigrate the Chosen One, seems to me, unAmerican.

Don't get me wrong, Bozo Obama was the greatest POTUS that Mexico has ever had!

Sessions is wrong on that one but Sessions does his own thing. Remember, he recused himself from the Russian investigation, let Lois Lerner off the hook and shows no apparent interest in prosecuting Hillary for her many crimes. Hiring Sessions was HUGE fuck-up!
"So asset forfeiture, we're gonna go back on. I mean how simple can anything be. You all agree with that I think? I mean do you even understand the other side on that?" Mr. Trump said at White House round table event.

As Mr. Trump questioned members of the round table if legislation or an executive order would be needed "to put that back in business" a sheriff replied the law enforcement community just needed a sign of encouragement from the administration.

"Okay, good, you're encouraged! I love that answer. That's better than signing executive orders and then these people take it and say oh, it's so terrible. You're encouraged! Asset forfeiture, you're encouraged," Mr. Trump replied.

Sessions is wrong on that one but Sessions does his own thing. Remember, he recused himself from the Russian investigation, let Lois Lerner off the hook and shows no apparent interest in prosecuting Hillary for her many crimes. Hiring Sessions was HUGE fuck-up!
Why didn't he make Trey Gowdy AG?

Deporting Latin drug gangs for one. Why do liberals protect illegals that have committed rape from deportation?

Obama was deporting more than anyone ! And he had ins focusing on the bad guys . Trump dilutes the ins so they are hassling dreamer types instead .

Obama was deporting more than anyone ! And he had ins focusing on the bad guys . Trump dilutes the ins so they are hassling dreamer types instead .
Yea, when you count border turnarounds :rolleyes:

Have to admit that I'm no fan of asset forfeiture, a lot of wrong has been done with it over the years, it has many times been greatly abused by the Feds and it worried me to see Sessions wanting to expand it! The House did the right thing! There has to be a better way of dealing with drug lords and such without taking the house and home of a poor old grandmother because little nephew Johnny visiting grew a pot plant without her knowledge way out back in the rear of the farm.

Forum List

Back