It's refreshing to have a pro-American president

You guys are nuts . Trump has been a shit show since day one .

What has he done that "pro America "?

Deporting Latin drug gangs for one. Why do liberals protect illegals that have committed rape from deportation?

Obama was deporting more than anyone ! And he had ins focusing on the bad guys . Trump dilutes the ins so they are hassling dreamer types instead .

That's BULLSHIT. To THIS DAY, libtards like you are protecting criminal illegals in sanctuary cities across the country. There are criminals that been deported numerous times that keep coming back and you anti-American, libtard morons refuse to pass any law that would bring MANDATORY prison terms to such people. You're full of shit.

Sessions is wrong on that one but Sessions does his own thing. Remember, he recused himself from the Russian investigation, let Lois Lerner off the hook and shows no apparent interest in prosecuting Hillary for her many crimes. Hiring Sessions was HUGE fuck-up!
"So asset forfeiture, we're gonna go back on. I mean how simple can anything be. You all agree with that I think? I mean do you even understand the other side on that?" Mr. Trump said at White House round table event.

As Mr. Trump questioned members of the round table if legislation or an executive order would be needed "to put that back in business" a sheriff replied the law enforcement community just needed a sign of encouragement from the administration.

"Okay, good, you're encouraged! I love that answer. That's better than signing executive orders and then these people take it and say oh, it's so terrible. You're encouraged! Asset forfeiture, you're encouraged," Mr. Trump replied.

I disagree with Trump on a number of issues, but his heart is in the right place, unlike Obama's or Hillary's.

The liberal butthurt is alive and well, carrying 2018 down the toilet.

say what you want about Trump, he doesn't hate America like obozo did.

Jeesse I don't begrudge people who have a never dying love for the Donald, but the seeming need to denigrate the Chosen One, seems to me, unAmerican.

Don't get me wrong, Bozo Obama was the greatest POTUS that Mexico has ever had!

It feels that way to you, deep down, in your gut, doesn't it?

Mexicans love Obama because Obama put them FIRST and Americans LAST. Absolute FACT.

Deporting Latin drug gangs for one. Why do liberals protect illegals that have committed rape from deportation?

Obama was deporting more than anyone ! And he had ins focusing on the bad guys . Trump dilutes the ins so they are hassling dreamer types instead .

That's BULLSHIT. To THIS DAY, libtards like you are protecting criminal illegals in sanctuary cities across the country. There are criminals that been deported numerous times that keep coming back and you anti-American, libtard morons refuse to pass any law that would bring MANDATORY prison terms to such people. You're full of shit.

Sanctuary cities don't protect the criminals . They'll turn over a bank robber in a minute . But they aren't going to turn over the good guy who happened to get caught speeding .

Sanctuary cities don't protect the criminals . They'll turn over a bank robber in a minute . But they aren't going to turn over the good guy who happened to get caught speeding .
good guy as in illegal alien, right?

Utter and absolute BULLSHIT. Fucking liberal LIAR. You fucks protect all sorts of foreign TRASH.

Jeesse I don't begrudge people who have a never dying love for the Donald, but the seeming need to denigrate the Chosen One, seems to me, unAmerican.

Mexicans love Obama because Obama put them FIRST and Americans LAST. Absolute FACT.

No it's not a fact .

Obama saved us from economic distaster. Obama pulled our troops out of harms way .

Trump has done nothing but stroke his ego.

No it's not a fact .

Obama saved us from economic distaster. Obama pulled our troops out of harms way .

Obama borrowed $10 TRILLION from the Chinese and never realized an annual GDP of 3%, the FIRST president to ever achieve that dubious distinction. Meanwhile, you can't suck Obama's cock hard enough. Fucking libtard idiot.

Yes . You'd rather spend law enforcement time and money grabbing the dude who overstayed his visa but has lived a clean life s hunting down some rapist ?

Regurgitated rubbish like that does well on rally signs. Who knew you guys were so into emotion?

Everybody!

No it's not a fact .

Obama borrowed $10 TRILLION from the Chinese and never realized an annual GDP of 3%, the FIRST president to ever achieve that dubious distinction. Meanwhile, you can't suck Obama's cock hard enough. Fucking libtard idiot.

Yes we've all heard your misleading strangely obscure stat.

Why don't you use any of the regular economic indicator stats??? Hmmmm. Cause they won't support your bogus argument.

Yes . You'd rather spend law enforcement time and money grabbing the dude who overstayed his visa but has lived a clean life s hunting down some rapist ?
he hasn't lived a clean life if he's here illegally, and I would like the cops to catch all criminals.

he hasn't lived a clean life if he's here illegally, and I would like the cops to catch all criminals.

No you wouldn't.

Why can't you people understand the meaning of ILLEGAL?

Forum List

Back