It's refreshing to have a pro-American president

Jeesse I don't begrudge people who have a never dying love for the Donald, but the seeming need to denigrate the Chosen One, seems to me, unAmerican.

Don't get me wrong, Bozo Obama was the greatest POTUS that Mexico has ever had!

It feels that way to you, deep down, in your gut, doesn't it?

Mexicans love Obama because Obama put them FIRST and Americans LAST. Absolute FACT.

No it's not a fact .

Obama saved us from economic distaster. Obama pulled our troops out of harms way .

Trump has done nothing but stroke his ego.

Obama borrowed $10 TRILLION from the Chinese and never realized an annual GDP of 3%, the FIRST president to ever achieve that dubious distinction. Meanwhile, you can't suck Obama's cock hard enough. Fucking libtard idiot.

Fucking brilliant. Typical Trump voter I guess.

"In June 2017, China owned $1.146 trillion, making it the largest foreign holder of U.S. debt. Japan owns $1.091 trillion."

The Real Owner of the U.S. Debt Will Surprise You

"Obama borrowed 10 TRILION from...."

That is fucking hilarious.

You guys are nuts . Trump has been a shit show since day one .

What has he done that "pro America "?

Deporting Latin drug gangs for one. Why do liberals protect illegals that have committed rape from deportation?

Obama was deporting more than anyone ! And he had ins focusing on the bad guys . Trump dilutes the ins so they are hassling dreamer types instead .

That's BULLSHIT. To THIS DAY, libtards like you are protecting criminal illegals in sanctuary cities across the country. There are criminals that been deported numerous times that keep coming back and you anti-American, libtard morons refuse to pass any law that would bring MANDATORY prison terms to such people. You're full of shit.

Sanctuary cities don't protect the criminals . They'll turn over a bank robber in a minute . But they aren't going to turn over the good guy who happened to get caught speeding .
Why can't you people understand the meaning of ILLEGAL?

What crime ? Specially .

Violating immigration rules is not part of your local state criminal laws .

Timmy thinks everyone is here legally until they victimize someone. That's the type of liberal logic that killed Kate Steinle...

150704112239-steinle-martinez-split-large-169.jpg

Don't get me wrong, Bozo Obama was the greatest POTUS that Mexico has ever had!

Mexicans love Obama because Obama put them FIRST and Americans LAST. Absolute FACT.

No it's not a fact .

Obama saved us from economic distaster. Obama pulled our troops out of harms way .

Obama borrowed $10 TRILLION from the Chinese and never realized an annual GDP of 3%, the FIRST president to ever achieve that dubious distinction. Meanwhile, you can't suck Obama's cock hard enough. Fucking libtard idiot.

"In June 2017, China owned $1.146 trillion, making it the largest foreign holder of U.S. debt. Japan owns $1.091 trillion."

Obama added nearly $10 trillion to U.S. debt. It's a FACT. I'm sorry that hurt your vagina.

Timmy thinks everyone is here legally until they victimize someone. That's the type of liberal logic that killed Kate Steinle...

Timmy, like every good American liberal, would take the foreign murderer over an American ten times out of ten.

No it's not a fact .

Obama added nearly $10 trillion to U.S. debt. It's a FACT. I'm sorry that hurt your vagina.

Really ? What decisions did he make that added those costs?

Did he start two unfunded wars?

Deporting Latin drug gangs for one. Why do liberals protect illegals that have committed rape from deportation?

Obama was deporting more than anyone ! And he had ins focusing on the bad guys . Trump dilutes the ins so they are hassling dreamer types instead .

That's BULLSHIT. To THIS DAY, libtards like you are protecting criminal illegals in sanctuary cities across the country. There are criminals that been deported numerous times that keep coming back and you anti-American, libtard morons refuse to pass any law that would bring MANDATORY prison terms to such people. You're full of shit.

Sanctuary cities don't protect the criminals . They'll turn over a bank robber in a minute . But they aren't going to turn over the good guy who happened to get caught speeding .
good guy as in illegal alien, right?

Yes . You'd rather spend law enforcement time and money grabbing the dude who overstayed his visa but has lived a clean life s hunting down some rapist ?

Liberals like Timmy don't believe in having a nation. He wants the whole world to live here.

That was an accidental killing . And he got that gun cause a dumb ass jackboot left his gun lying around . It's could've been easily stolen by anyone .

No it's not a fact .

Yea, really. Here you go. Cue the k*nt act.

Here's How Much Debt Barack Obama Will Leave the Country With

The U.S. Department of the Treasury Bureau of the Fiscal Service reported Thursday that national debt had grown to $19.9 trillion, up 87% since Obama stepped into office in 2009.

Under President George W. Bush, the debt rose 86.3% to $10.63 billion in the course of 8 years.

Yes . You'd rather spend law enforcement time and money grabbing the dude who overstayed his visa but has lived a clean life s hunting down some rapist ?

Liberals like Timmy don't believe in having a nation. He wants the whole world to live here.

More like I live in reality .

We only have so much in immigration enforcement assets . They are not endless . So what do you prioritize?

You are a fool who lives in dreamland .

That was an accidental killing . And he got that gun cause a dumb ass jackboot left his gun lying around . It's could've been easily stolen by anyone .

Kate would still be alive if that illegal had been deported. But some libtards like you put him first and Kate last.

We only have so much in immigration enforcement assets . They are not endless . So what do you prioritize?

No, I'm an American that believes in the principles on which this nation was founded and I believe in putting the interests of the average American first, something liberals oppose. That's why trump won, k*nt.

No it's not a fact .

The U.S. Department of the Treasury Bureau of the Fiscal Service reported Thursday that national debt had grown to $19.9 trillion, up 87% since Obama stepped into office in 2009.

Under President George W. Bush, the debt rose 86.3% to $10.63 billion in the course of 8 years.

And ?

The question is what caused the debt ?

Bush starts two unfunded wars , passed Medicare part D big pharm giveaway , and then cut taxes for the Rich.

The bill finally comes when obama is in office . That's obamas fault ?

smh

No, I'm an American that believes in the principles on which this nation was founded and I believe in putting the interests of the average American first, something liberals oppose. That's why trump won, k*nt.

Average American? Lol! So when Trump fights to repeal the estate tax, thus for the average American ? How about eliminating health coverage for working folk?

And ?

The question is what caused the debt ?

Bush starts two unfunded wars , passed Medicare part D big pharm giveaway , and then cut taxes for the Rich.

The bill finally comes when obama is in office . That's obamas fault ?

The war in Iraq was virtually over when your savior was inaugurated. Obama spent like a drunk sailor in a whore house.

Kate would still be alive if that illegal had been deported. But some libtards like you put him first and Kate last.
He was deported 5 times!
The story behind ‘Kate’s Law’ — and how it could change immigration policies in the U.S.

Average American? Lol! So when Trump fights to repeal the estate tax, thus for the average American ? How about eliminating health coverage for working folk?

Estate tax? Talk about an unjust tax. Of course, you've never seen a tax you didn't love. You should live in North Korea. It's everything you love!

He was deported 5 times!
The story behind ‘Kate’s Law’ — and how it could change immigration policies in the U.S.

And that's why he sought refuge in San Francisco.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back