It's So Bad that Even the Koch Bros are Turning on Trump And the Republicans

And to think the Koch Bros are your favorite billionaires, DEPLORABLES.

You're out on an island all by yourselves now.

Koch Bros. Promise Seven-Figure Fund For Republicans Voting Against TrumpCare | The Intellectualist

The koch bros. were NEVER with trump, you boob.
Of course they weren't. No reasonable people were. You don't have to be Stephen Hawking to know this guy was ill prepared and dangerous.
Then why did you make this stupid thread saying that they just now turned on him?
That's all you got?
Trump care leaves millions without coverage, hurts the poor, is a giveaway to the rich( like all republican bills are)
And that's the best you can come up with?
How bout some honesty and say "the KOCH BROS are RIGHT and I have to stop supporting any of the stupid things Trump is trying to do?"
But then you'd need some integrity so that's why we know that's not happening.
So, you are admitting that this thread was pointless.

Thanks.

Far as I know they werent supporters to begin with,,,,,,,in fact didnt they donate to Hilly
are you insane they spent a QUARTER OF A BILLION DOLLARS on the last election mostly buying attack ads against hillary... what fantasy world do you people live in??
See post above for facts.....

Far as I know they werent supporters to begin with,,,,,,,in fact didnt they donate to Hilly
Yeah.. the Koch Bros are liberals.
Lmao.Donald Trump won’t be getting money from the billionaire Koch brothers

Don't mind me, I am just posting some actual facts.

• clear.png
    Thank You! x 1
  • List
Yeah trump may not have directly received funds but republicans across the country did, and they mostly spent the money attacking hillary and the democrats, so what stupid point are you trying to make. You have to be batshit insane or blatantly lying if you think they supported Hillary Clinton. So which is it?

Who said this;
My healthcare bill will cover EVERYBODY.

And the DEPLORABLES cheered.

Now that they're getting fucked in the ass with no health coverage, they're still cheering for the Cheeto.
Further proof the pussy grabber followers are the dumbest people on earth.

are you insane they spent a QUARTER OF A BILLION DOLLARS on the last election mostly buying attack ads against hillary... what fantasy world do you people live in??
See post above for facts.....

Yeah.. the Koch Bros are liberals.
Lmao.Donald Trump won’t be getting money from the billionaire Koch brothers

Don't mind me, I am just posting some actual facts.

• clear.png
    Thank You! x 1
  • List
Yeah trump may not have directly received funds but republicans across the country did, and they mostly spent the money attacking hillary and the democrats, so what stupid point are you trying to make. You have to be batshit insane or blatantly lying if you think they supported Hillary Clinton. So which is it?
Caught in lie quick resort to backup meme

Why is it 'so bad' the Kochs are turning on Trump? I'm actually pretty good with it. The Kochs are Neocon Globalist Elites. They won't go along with Trump's 'America First' agenda. They could care less about fellow Americans. So good on Trump. :thup:

I think the Koch Bros support Trump more than you realize, or rather Trump supports the Koch Bros more than you all realize.... not this healthcare bill, but near everything else domestic, they seem in unison

The Trump White House is going to be very, very Koch-y.

During the 2016 presidential campaign, billionaire industrialists and Republican mega-donors Charles and David Koch made headlines by refusing to endorse a candidate. But ads in U.S. Senate races paid for by Koch-linked independent political groups hurt the image of Donald Trump’s foe, Hillary Clinton, whom they criticized while associating Democratic Senate candidates with her. And the massive ground game of the Kochs’ well-known political group, Americans for Prosperity, helped turn out thousands of Trump voters in battleground states.

From the time Trump picked his vice presidential running mate, Koch favorite Mike Pence, the brothers’ influence on Trump World has grown ever stronger.

From transition team staffers to his Cabinet, Trump has brought numerous Koch lieutenants and allies into his inner circle. His taunting of Marco Rubio for being a “puppet” of the Koch brothers is long gone. It’s very likely that Trump is eager to work with Charles and David Koch, who represent exactly what Trump values most—wealth and power—which is also reflected in his potential Cabinet of billionaire executives. And though the Kochs may object to Trump’s Islamophobia or other select viewpoints, they stand to add to their combined $88 billion through Trump’s planned environmental deregulation, privatization, corporate tax cuts and other policies favoring the wealthy to be carried out by his Environmental Protection Agency pick, who recently sued that agency; his secretary of state choice, the CEO of ExxonMobil; his labor pick, a fast-food CEO who doesn’t believe in the minimum wage; and others.

David Koch attended Trump’s election night victory party. Then on Dec. 21, Trump had an informal chat with Koch at his Mar-a-Lago club in Palm Beach, Florida (where Koch is a member) about “preparations for his administration.”

The Kochs’ allies have been helping shape the Trump administration for some time. The liberal Center for American Progress’s political arm found that one-third of Trump’s transition team, which recommends Cabinet nominees, ambassadors and advisers to the president-elect, has ties to the Koch brothers. These transition team members include Trump mega-donors who are also part of the Koch political network, such as Rebekah Mercer, and employees of Koch-funded think tanks like the Heritage Foundation and the Institute for Energy Research.

The Koch Brothers’ most loyal servants are serving in Donald Trump’s White House

Why is it 'so bad' the Kochs are turning on Trump? I'm actually pretty good with it. The Kochs are Neocon Globalist Elites. They won't go along with Trump's 'America First' agenda. They could care less about fellow Americans. So good on Trump. :thup:
This total disaster of a healthcare bill has the market spooked and my financial adviser just texted me that they're talking about a " major correction like 2008."
Nice job assholes.
Who said this:
" who knew healthcare would be so complicated? "
Everyone did you know nothing buffoon.

This total disaster of a healthcare bill has the market spooked and my financial adviser just texted me that they're talking about a " major correction like 2008."
Nice job assholes.
Who said this:
If you are supposedly so well off, you needn't worry about it.

Nice job assholes.
Who said this:

Yeah, somehow i think the Kochs will be fine regardless. Just a guess anyway.

Nice job assholes.
Who said this:

Yeah, somehow i think the Kochs will be fine regardless. Just a guess anyway.
I was talking about the idiot who thinks he is "reasonable".

And to think the Koch Bros are your favorite billionaires, DEPLORABLES.

You're out on an island all by yourselves now.

Koch Bros. Promise Seven-Figure Fund For Republicans Voting Against TrumpCare | The Intellectualist

You are so fucking stupid.

Let me see if I can clear up something that should be easy to figure out but is an insurmountable puzzle to an idiot like you:

Conservatives don't want ANY replacement of Obamacare.

Now pay close attention here: The Koch Brothers aren't wanting to keep Obamacare.

They aren't turning on Trump and the GOP, that's just wishful thinking from you morons, they just disagree with the new plan.

The Koch Brothers are not on your side.

Did I make that simple enough for you idiot?
They turned on Trump and spoke out about it BEFORE the election.
Did I make that simple enough for you idiot?
No one with half a brain wanted the pussy grabbing thin skinned whiny little bitch.

Apparently I failed to make it simple enough for you.

Are lefties so blinded by hatred and anger that they can't see what is going on? Actually the Koch support is for the vote to repeal Obamacare.

Forum List

Back