It's Sonny at Night premiers here, Wednesday 11/18 8pm Eastern

I mean...who really does want to live forever? Or live to a ripe old age where 110 is the norm? Ya can't DO anything at that age.

The point is that we WILL be healthy and agile at that age. It isn't about longevity.....its about maintenance.

We have 100 year old automobiles that run like new........the idea is that trhe human body can be maintained like a machine.

If you could choose the age when someone should die..including yourself....what age would you yourself want to die?
I am 63. I want to be gone by 70. Period. No ands ifs or buts.

I mean...who really does want to live forever? Or live to a ripe old age where 110 is the norm? Ya can't DO anything at that age.

The point is that we WILL be healthy and agile at that age. It isn't about longevity.....its about maintenance.

We have 100 year old automobiles that run like new........the idea is that trhe human body can be maintained like a machine.
The longer you live, the more awful stuff you see and have to live thru. I'll pass.

Me too

The longer you live, the more awful stuff you see and have to live thru. I'll pass.

I'd never kill myself, because I know how bad it feels for those who are left behind it's real sad and devastating. But I don't really enjoy life much. I just go through the motions.

sorry if i bored ya guuuurls, but gracie we r gunna live 4ever

I'm planning on watching my grandkids ( if I have any ) graduate college and get married. As long as I have a functioning brain......I'm good to go.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

Forum List

Back