It’s the economy stupid

Democrats actually believe that if they keep saying that the economy is sinking they will be believed and people will start acting like they have lost everything they own.
you have the con man Trump and bought off X cokehead pundits like Sean and Rush against the rest of the world real journalists around the world and you think we're all lying... Unbelievable

Ever notice that the left never has anything else but lies?
you have the con man Trump and bought off X cokehead pundits like Sean and Rush against the rest of the world real journalists around the world and you think we're all lying... Unbelievable

You are using lies to claim you don’t lie. That’s funny.

We will never really know trumps approval being you would have to poll at least 100 million legal Americans to get a more accurate figure
t

It's funny. After the bitch-slapping they got in 2016 because they believed the polls, they still believe polls. You can't fix stupid.
Things changed just before the election when Comey start it up another investigation on Hillary for no reason... Now we realize it's 3 or 4% lies because they're ashamed to be voting for republicans...

You can’t fix stupid.

What's unbelievable is all the lies liberals come up with, then 20 minutes later they can't remember.
Give me one lie liberals tell. they're all predictions that didn't come true while you are just lied to endlessly on facts. How is the Hillary prosecution coming? So many scandals that have no reality whatsoever...

Well, would you like to start with Brian Williams, Dan Rather, Katie Couric, Rachel Maddow, Brian Ross, or the lies liberal posters spread.
Any of those or anyone. Brian Williams didn't lie about any news just a stupid story Dan Rather didn't lie somebody gave him some crap documents that told the truth. They also apologized and were punished. If fox or rush or Heritage or any of that right wing propaganda would try that they would never be on the air. They lie endlessly you name it.

So it's not a lie if you've got enough excuses.
All I want from the news is the truth. And all I care about politicians is their policy. You dupes are so far out in the bushes you don't even know what Democrats want to do or what Republicans are doing you believe a pile of crap propaganda this is horrible

Evidently the typical go to stations have no clue as to what the truth is, so they make up (and lie) stories and tell people it's the truth
35 things the media reported as FACTS that were later found to be total lies

Mainstream Media Lies: 23 Things That Are Not What They Seem To Be On Television

Democrats actually believe that if they keep saying that the economy is sinking they will be believed and people will start acting like they have lost everything they own.

Such as?

Give me one lie liberals tell. they're all predictions that didn't come true while you are just lied to endlessly on facts. How is the Hillary prosecution coming? So many scandals that have no reality whatsoever...

Well, would you like to start with Brian Williams, Dan Rather, Katie Couric, Rachel Maddow, Brian Ross, or the lies liberal posters spread.
Any of those or anyone. Brian Williams didn't lie about any news just a stupid story Dan Rather didn't lie somebody gave him some crap documents that told the truth. They also apologized and were punished. If fox or rush or Heritage or any of that right wing propaganda would try that they would never be on the air. They lie endlessly you name it.

All I want from the news is the truth. And all I care about politicians is their policy. You dupes are so far out in the bushes you don't even know what Democrats want to do or what Republicans are doing you believe a pile of crap propaganda this is horrible

Evidently the typical go to stations have no clue as to what the truth is, so they make up (and lie) stories and tell people it's the truth

Mainstream Media Lies: 23 Things That Are Not What They Seem To Be On Television
Yourlink is a pile of crap...

Such as?

Such as “Trump’s a con man”
Sean and Rush are cone heads
Sean and Rush have been bought off.
Journalists are “real journalists”.

In other words, everything you said was a lie.

We will never really know trumps approval being you would have to poll at least 100 million legal Americans to get a more accurate figure
t

It's funny. After the bitch-slapping they got in 2016 because they believed the polls, they still believe polls. You can't fix stupid.
Things changed just before the election when Comey start it up another investigation on Hillary for no reason... Now we realize it's 3 or 4% lies because they're ashamed to be voting for republicans...

You can’t fix stupid.
So what is your explanation of why Republicans lied to the polls?

t

You can’t fix stupid.

They didn’t lie to the polls, they weren’t polled at all.

Such as?

I said Sean and Rush are bought off ex Coke head DJs... Absolutely true High School grads who have no clue anyway... Perfect for Their audience. I didn't say any of what you said I did, liar. Your propaganda machine will be very proud of you...

t

You can’t fix stupid.

Right-wingers are also brainwashed to believe that polling is some kind of scam, so they won't answer and hang up. All that kind of thing is new to pollsters.

Such as?

I said Sean and Rush are bought off ex Coke head DJs... Absolutely true High School grads who have no clue anyway... Perfect for Their audience. I didn't say any of what you said I did, liar. Your propaganda machine will be very proud of you...

More lies. You realize I can see your posts above right?

Go away liar.

t

You can’t fix stupid.

Right-wingers are also brainwashed to believe that polling is some kind of scam, so they won't answer and hang up. All that kind of thing is new to pollsters.
Along with the Russians, the new bulshit GOP is doing a great job in ruining Americans' faith in their institutions. Great idea, if you're Nazi.

Such as?

More lies. You realize I can see your posts above right?

Go away liar.
All fact, super dupe. LOL! Aaarrrggghhh...

From Wikipedia...Hannity has been accused of promoting falsehoods and conspiracy theories, such as casting doubt on Barack Obama's birthplace, promoting conspiracy theories about the murder of Seth Rich, and reporting false stories about Hillary Clinton's health. He was an early supporter of Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election, giving him more air time than other primary candidates, asking friendly interview questions, and defending Trump whenever he was criticized. Since Trump's election Hannity has promoted Trump's claim that there is a "deep state" within the federal government working to hinder the Trump administration. Hannity dismisses criticism by saying that he is a talk show host, not a journalist.

Deep State as in bureaucrats who care about their country and know how it works...

t

You can’t fix stupid.

when I think of all of those fake Hillary Polls, for all we know, 10% of those polled were parrots that spoke english

t

You can’t fix stupid.

when I think of all of those fake Hillary Polls, for all we know, 10% of those polled were parrots that spoke english
Pollsters are doing one thing, trying to get the most exact reading of the American public. Anything else is ridiculous b*******, conspiracy nut jobs. But I'm sure 3 or 4% at least of trump voters think it's a conspiracy and wouldn't respond, thereby throwing off the results... No conspiracy as always, nutjobs. And certainly there is no conspiracy of the US justice system protecting the clintons or the foundation or Obama. Though that appears to be a given on your bulshit character assassination propaganda machine.

Yourlink is a pile of crap...

So sorry those links didn't promote your ideals, maybe your ideals suck.

Forum List

Back