It's time to declare a national emergency.

Fair point. However they were here first and we took over. At the time, there was no international convention on borders, where one nation stopped and the other one started, etc. So my point stands.

What is your point exactly?
Are you asserting that since native Americans had no defined borders we should have a right to sovereignty?

No…

What we call a “nation” today wasn’t what most people called a nation in 1700 and before. Much of the world wasn’t charted. Leo said that there wasn’t a defined nation here and using Western European standards; that’s pretty accurate. However, it is not deniable by anyone other than the village idiot that they were here first so we were the “invader” if you want to use that term. Essentially the same term used by trumpians today except; of course, we actually were invaders with armies, technology, organization, disease, etc…

I get it...but why all the semantics and drama?
The British “invasion” of this nation is the best thing that ever happened to you and this country. Mexico invading this nation is quite possibly the worst thing that has ever happened to it/us. See the difference?
What’s super bizarre is it almost sounds as if you’re bummed that the British conquered this land, that we Declared Independence and sovereignty?....It almost sounds like you’re bummed that we don’t / won’t let others invade us? Do you realize how weird that all sounds to normal, proud Americans?

I knew some dumb ass would make the allegation you just made. I’m not surprised you’re the dumbass who did.

What “allegation” are you talking about?
You’ve said what you’ve said...you’ve made yourself look like an unAmerican fool...I’ve stood here and watched...that’s all.

pfft
That my pointing out that we were the original illegal aliens is somehow me stating that we were wrong for conquering the indigenous peoples.

What is your point exactly?
Are you asserting that since native Americans had no defined borders we should have a right to sovereignty?

No…

What we call a “nation” today wasn’t what most people called a nation in 1700 and before. Much of the world wasn’t charted. Leo said that there wasn’t a defined nation here and using Western European standards; that’s pretty accurate. However, it is not deniable by anyone other than the village idiot that they were here first so we were the “invader” if you want to use that term. Essentially the same term used by trumpians today except; of course, we actually were invaders with armies, technology, organization, disease, etc…

The British “invasion” of this nation is the best thing that ever happened to you and this country. Mexico invading this nation is quite possibly the worst thing that has ever happened to it/us. See the difference?
What’s super bizarre is it almost sounds as if you’re bummed that the British conquered this land, that we Declared Independence and sovereignty?....It almost sounds like you’re bummed that we don’t / won’t let others invade us? Do you realize how weird that all sounds to normal, proud Americans?

I knew some dumb ass would make the allegation you just made. I’m not surprised you’re the dumbass who did.

You’ve said what you’ve said...you’ve made yourself look like an unAmerican fool...I’ve stood here and watched...that’s all.

pfft
That my pointing out that we were the original illegal aliens is somehow me stating that we were wrong for conquering the indigenous peoples.

Haha..,I think you’ve lost yourself in your spin.
You’ve implied that because we invaded America... others, namely wetbacks should have the right to invade...If you say otherwise, you’re just straight up lying...which is normal for you twisted wacks with daddy issues.

No…

pfft

Haha..,I think you’ve lost yourself in your spin.
You’ve implied that because we invaded America... others, namely wetbacks should have the right to invade...If you say otherwise, you’re just straight up lying...which is normal for you twisted wacks with daddy issues.

ok…kindly fuck off.

When are we going to impeach, try and convict this grifter in the White House? He is a genuine national security threat.

Hurry up Mueller!

By the way, I have no problem with the wall being built, but Dotard said that Mexico would pay for it, and now he wants me to.

With the new trade deal with Mexico we stand to reap billions into the national treasury that we didn't have before Trump replaced NAFTA.....think a little don't just repeat what you hear on TV.....
Just like Mexico is "writing a check" for the wall and tariffs are paying for the wall. Oh wait...
Do you actually believe a rebranding of NAFTA is going to "reap billions into the national treasury" that will pay for a wall?
The deal literally includes no language saying mexico will pay for the "wall."
The new trade deal doesn't even add new tariffs on goods coming from Mexico!
Trade agreements don't have agreements specifying country A pay or transfer funds to country B.
Also, trade benefits go to private citizens, not the government.
:21:
Oh, stop it. We already spend billions to combat illegals every year. You clowns don't give a shit about a measly 5 billion dollars - as you watched Obama send billions to terrorist Iraq, and never said a word.
This is all TDS - nothing more.
Notice how I'm talking about your claim that
With the new trade deal with Mexico we stand to reap billions into the national treasury that we didn't have before Trump replaced NAFTA.....think a little don't just repeat what you hear on TV.....
You have done nothing to address anything I've said in my response to that and are instead deflecting. Very sad!

You have done nothing to address anything I've said in my response to that and are instead deflecting. Very sad!
Maybe you said nothing worth addressing.....its not hard to understand that with a better more profitable for the US trade deal with Mexico that indeed Mexico will in the end pay for the wall....but I really don't care who pays for it as long as it gets built....why do you not want to build a wall?....that's the question that needs addressing.....because Schumer and Obama and Clinton and Reid all wanted to build one before Trump came along....

Maybe you said nothing worth addressing.....its not hard to understand that with a better more profitable for the US trade deal with Mexico that indeed Mexico will in the end pay for the wall....but I really don't care who pays for it as long as it gets built....why do you not want to build a wall?....that's the question that needs addressing.....because Schumer and Obama and Clinton and Reid all wanted to build one before Trump came along....
its not hard to understand that with a better more profitable for the US trade deal with Mexico that indeed Mexico will in the end pay for the wall
I don't think you understand how these things work.
What text in the rebranded NAFTA discusses Mexico paying for a wall?
Is the trump admin going to tax those who benefit from the deal and use that revenue to build the wall? Not according to what has come out of the admin. There's simply no mechanism by which the "wall is paid for."
but I really don't care who pays for it as long as it gets built....why do you not want to build a wall?
lol, classic. Now you're moving from your original claim because you know it's full of shit!

Is the trump admin going to tax those who benefit from the deal and use that revenue to build the wall? Not according to what has come out of the admin. There's simply no mechanism by which the "wall is paid for."
Either you are dense or you don't want to understand.....when Mexico has to accept a better trade deal...a fair trade deal with us...it will cost them and put more dollars into our treasury....that is how they will end up paying for the wall...when their indigent citizens can't get into the US anymore...we don't have to take care of their needs...that'a a huge savings....that is how they will pay for the expense of the wall.....dems can be purposely dumb when they want to be....and you are exhibiting that truth here....

Either you are dense or you don't want to understand.....when Mexico has to accept a better trade deal...a fair trade deal with us...it will cost them and put more dollars into our treasury....that is how they will end up paying for the wall...when their indigent citizens can't get into the US anymore...we don't have to take care of their needs...that'a a huge savings....that is how they will pay for the expense of the wall.....dems can be purposely dumb when they want to be....and you are exhibiting that truth here....
I understand what trade deals actually do.
a fair trade deal with us...it will cost them and put more dollars into our treasury
You're talking about NAFTA being rebranded. Again, what text in the deal leads to the treasury general account receiving money from Mexico? Are there new tariffs with the deal that will increase the TGA by the amount needed for a wall? No, there's not.
when their indigent citizens can't get into the US anymore...we don't have to take care of their needs...that'a a huge savings...
This is unrelated to your claim that the trade deal will pay for the wall, and isn't going to happen either way.
dems can be purposely dumb when they want to be....and you are exhibiting that truth here....
Look in the mirror.

You're talking about NAFTA being rebranded. Again, what text in the deal leads to the treasury general account receiving money from Mexico? Are there new tariffs with the deal that will increase the TGA by the amount needed for a wall? No, there's not.
I will try one more time;
The US will save money with the new trade deal with Mexico....the US will save billions when illegals can't get across the border....get it?....
I should have known not to try and explain something to a "Globalist".....

"Hey Republicans, someday soon there will be a Democratic president. And once you open the “national emergency” bottle, the genie doesn’t go back in. Betcha you could build a single payer health care system faster than a wall with Mexico. Just sayin." - Senator Chris Murphy

"Hey Republicans, someday soon there will be a Democratic president. And once you open the “national emergency” bottle, the genie doesn’t go back in. Betcha you could build a single payer health care system faster than a wall with Mexico. Just sayin." - Senator Chris Murphy
It still must be in line with the US constitution....so....so what?......look what Obama did outside of the constitution with EO's.....

I will never understand why democrats want illegal aliens to come here to rape, murder, trash our schools and communities, flood our hospitals and prisons, and drain our tax base. It just doesn't make any sense to me.

Illegal aliens are illegally crossing our southern border and murdering U.S. citizens.

Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial

That would make these criminal illegal aliens an enemy of the United States.

Democrats are aiding and comforting the enemy by setting up sanctuary cities and obstructing the construction of a barriar.

This is treason. Punishable by dismissal and jail.

This is a national emergency.

Let's get to it.
So you're saying trump is derelict in his duty for not declaring this a national emergency? Is this grounds for impeachment?
No.

So you're saying trump is derelict in his duty for not declaring this a national emergency? Is this grounds for impeachment?

Well, to add a level of seriousness to a funny OP…doing so would give ample grounds to an “abuse of power” charge should impeachment proceedings be initiated as there is clearly no “national emergency”

Just out of curiosity…all of the Native Americans who were killed by European settlers…are they going to be added? After all, we are the original illegal aliens.

Native Americans did not have a sovereign country. .

Fair point. However they were here first and we took over. At the time, there was no international convention on borders, where one nation stopped and the other one started, etc. So my point stands.
If you are saying that we are being colonized by a hostile force, I would have to agree with you.

Illegal aliens are illegally crossing our southern border and murdering U.S. citizens.

Democrats are aiding and comforting the enemy by setting up sanctuary cities and obstructing the construction of a barrier.

Let's get to it.
Absolutely it is time to declare a national emergency at apprehending tRump and his fellow antigovernment conspiring GOPer cronies. Its time to consider stop standing idly by at kissing the butt of this maniac and lawless tyrant of a fake so-called president. Is tRump really worth going to hell over?

Democrats are aiding and comforting the enemy by setting up sanctuary cities and obstructing the construction of a barrier.

Let's get to it.
Absolutely it is time to declare a national emergency at apprehending tRump and his fellow antigovernment conspiring GOPer cronies. Its time to consider stop standing idly by at kissing the butt of this maniac and lawless tyrant of a fake so-called president. Is tRump really worth going to hell over?
How old are you - 12?
Please regurgitate your worthless leftist traitor spew on your own clown show threads. Thank you.

Democrats are aiding and comforting the enemy by setting up sanctuary cities and obstructing the construction of a barriar.

Let's get to it.

Well, to add a level of seriousness to a funny OP…doing so would give ample grounds to an “abuse of power” charge should impeachment proceedings be initiated as there is clearly no “national emergency”
Go for it, dumbfuck.

I will never understand why democrats want illegal aliens to come here to rape, murder, trash our schools and communities, flood our hospitals and prisons, and drain our tax base. It just doesn't make any sense to me.
Democrats hate America, especially the people who were born here.

Let's get to it.
Go for it, moron.

Forum List

Back