It's Time to Erase the False Equivalence

Do yourself a favor junior,
Do yourself a favor and stop whining like a bitch, child. No one cares about your self-inflicted failure of a life or your silly attempt to blame it on racism.

Do yourself a favor junior. Try making new comments. You're repeating dumb shit over and over.
This is not about the past. You're a racist and this is 2022.
Says the biggest broken record on the site.
You're a one-trick-pony with your constant mewling about how racism has kept you down. Man up, bitch.
#Victim

Do yourself a favor and stop whining like a bitch, child. No one cares about your self-inflicted failure of a life or your silly attempt to blame it on racism.
It's like this white boy, turn black then come tell me something. Other than that find some new shit to say. Because you sound like a dumb ass.

Says the biggest broken record on the site.
You're a one-trick-pony with your constant mewling about how racism has kept you down. Man up, bitch.
#Victim
Man up and face the fact that your racism is the cultural failing of this country.
#dumbcrckr

It's like this white boy, turn black then come tell me something. Other than that find some new shit to say. Because you sound like a dumb ass.
Again, you're the one-trick-pony here. You're so hung up on race that you can't think about anything else.
I don't talk to you, little black boy, I mock your stupid racist ass.

Last edited:
Way back in 1954 a man named Gordon Alpert Developed a theory of prejudice based on what is called contact hypothesis. His premise was this-

prejudice is a direct result of generalizations and oversimplifications made about an entire group of people based on incomplete or mistaken information.

In America we have information that shows 400 years of white racism. Therefore, trying to make blacks racists by comparing us to whites is actually a false equivalence.

Dont you ever get tired of pushing the race grievance bullshit?

give it a rest

No, idiots like you are the educational failure of this country.
#worthlesswhinybitch
Wrong. That would be you. It's why you can't address the thread topic.

Way back in 1954 a man named Gordon Alpert Developed a theory of prejudice based on what is called contact hypothesis. His premise was this-

prejudice is a direct result of generalizations and oversimplifications made about an entire group of people based on incomplete or mistaken information.

In America we have information that shows 400 years of white racism. Therefore, trying to make blacks racists by comparing us to whites is actually a false equivalence.

That reminds me of how the republicans blame democrats for the capitol riots.

This is just a little samba, made of just one single note....

Forum List

Back