It's time to GET REAL

This question is for anyone with the integrity to be honest. The rest of you will REMAIN on ignore.

How many of you ever went on a date or any other type of social gathering and decided to ASK the person you were attracted to:

Can I kiss you?
Can I hug you?
Can I put my hands on you?
Can I call you honey or babe?
Etc....

This nonsense has gone overboard to the point that human emotional interactions are being criminalized, even between spouses.
Now I'm not suggesting that forcing yourself on your partner when they say no is acceptable but let's be real here. Liberals seek to damn near criminalize normal human behavior.

I won't lie. I've gone out on dates or "pussy patrol" and I have NEVER asked for permission to lean into an attempted kiss or hug or squeeze. EVER. I did always read the responses be they verbal or physical and respond appropriately.

Human nature is NOT A CRIMINAL OR BAD ACT.

It's one thing to go in for the kiss when you've read the signals correctly, it's another to force yourself on a woman, grab her pussy when she's given zero signs of interest, or even go in for a kiss when she's clearly recoiling.

The point that you seem to be missing is that all of these women find Trump revolting and wanted absolutely nothing to do with him.

I have a feeling there are more women that would hook up with Trump than there are women that would hook up with you. Call it a hunch.

The difference between me and Trump is, I don't have to assault them to get them into bed. When you're gifted with words, as I am, you can just talk the panties right off...I'm smart as fuck, funny, fairly good looking and I rock a fat cock.

Any women interested? Not you, Will.

NOt to worry.

Unlike you, I"m not gay

This question is for anyone with the integrity to be honest. The rest of you will REMAIN on ignore.

How many of you ever went on a date or any other type of social gathering and decided to ASK the person you were attracted to:

Can I kiss you?
Can I hug you?
Etc....

This nonsense has gone overboard to the point that human emotional interactions are being criminalized, even between spouses.
Now I'm not suggesting that forcing yourself on your partner when they say no is acceptable but let's be real here. Liberals seek to damn near criminalize normal human behavior.

I won't lie. I've gone out on dates or "pussy patrol" and I have NEVER asked for permission to lean into an attempted kiss or hug or squeeze. EVER. I did always read the responses be they verbal or physical and respond appropriately.

It's one thing to go in for the kiss when you've read the signals correctly, it's another to force yourself on a woman, grab her pussy when she's given zero signs of interest, or even go in for a kiss when she's clearly recoiling.

The point that you seem to be missing is that all of these women find Trump revolting and wanted absolutely nothing to do with him.

I have a feeling there are more women that would hook up with Trump than there are women that would hook up with you. Call it a hunch.

The difference between me and Trump is, I don't have to assault them to get them into bed. When you're gifted with words, as I am, you can just talk the panties right off...I'm smart as fuck, funny, fairly good looking and I rock a fat cock.

Any women interested? Not you, Will.

NOt to worry.

Unlike you, I"m not gay

But you are a passive aggressive bitch, that's for sure.

You can't see shit. He's from my state. He has a history beyond what YOU know.
That doesn't mean you know anything.

Besides, we were discussing the "legitimate rape" comment. You try too hard for the approval of the left. I can see you and John McCain bragging about "walking across the isle."

I remember chasing girls around in 3rd or 4th grade trying to kiss girls during recess. Today that would have me expelled and under psychological care. It's insane.

What do you mean today? NO means NO! It's the rule all real men follow.
Wtf are you talking about? This thread is based on the presumption that the response is given AFTER the action. Dumbass

You can't see shit. He's from my state. He has a history beyond what YOU know.
That doesn't mean you know anything.

Besides, we were discussing the "legitimate rape" comment. You try too hard for the approval of the left. I can see you and John McCain bragging about "walking across the isle."
Except I have done no such thing. Would you like to set up another strawman on my behalf that you can later knock down?

I remember chasing girls around in 3rd or 4th grade trying to kiss girls during recess. Today that would have me expelled and under psychological care. It's insane.

Wtf are you talking about? This thread is based on the presumption that the response is given AFTER the action. Dumbass

Real men read body language and need not wait to be told, "I'm not interested". Eye contact or not is the first and many times the only thing a real man needs to know.

Real men read body language and need not wait to be told, "I'm not interested". Eye contact or not is the first and many times the only thing a real man needs to know.
And money grabbers seeing a payday are like ET to you, they don't exist. Amirite?

Stripper goes to a bachelor party. Blows half the guys there willingl . The next day thinks to herself, OMG what did I do. Waits 10 years to claim forcible rape.

Wry Catcher eats it up just like she did the decade before.

Stripper goes to a bachelor party. Blows half the guys there willingl . The next day thinks to herself, OMG what did I do. Waits 10 years to claim forcible rape.

You're a lunatic.
Perhaps

I still have more common sense than you

You've yet to prove you have any sense.
:blahblah:

More evidence ^^^ you don't have sense, common or otherwise.

Can I kiss you?
Can I hug you?
Etc....

Too many people see something that is not there. Rape does happen but sometimes what is consider rape is some woman claiming it after being jilted by the man.

Progressive Liberals will scream if some woman says it is rape ( unless against some Progressive Liberal Candidate ) then it is rape... Look at all of Donald John Trump accusers. once Gloria Allred got involved I knew this was nothing but political nonsense...

In today time you will need a lawyer in the bedroom while having sex to make sure you are not being accused of rape later..

You're a lunatic.
Perhaps

I still have more common sense than you

You've yet to prove you have any sense.
:blahblah:

More evidence ^^^ you don't have sense, common or otherwise.
You're talking in circles.

Forum List

Back