It's time to GET REAL

This question is for anyone with the integrity to be honest. The rest of you will REMAIN on ignore.

How many of you ever went on a date or any other type of social gathering and decided to ASK the person you were attracted to:

Can I kiss you?
Can I hug you?
Can I put my hands on you?
Can I call you honey or babe?
Etc....

This nonsense has gone overboard to the point that human emotional interactions are being criminalized, even between spouses.
Now I'm not suggesting that forcing yourself on your partner when they say no is acceptable but let's be real here. Liberals seek to damn near criminalize normal human behavior.

I won't lie. I've gone out on dates or "pussy patrol" and I have NEVER asked for permission to lean into an attempted kiss or hug or squeeze. EVER. I did always read the responses be they verbal or physical and respond appropriately.

Human nature is NOT A CRIMINAL OR BAD ACT.

Oh shut the fuck up.

This question is for anyone with the integrity to be honest. The rest of you will REMAIN on ignore.

How many of you ever went on a date or any other type of social gathering and decided to ASK the person you were attracted to:

Can I kiss you?
Can I hug you?
Can I put my hands on you?
Can I call you honey or babe?
Etc....

This nonsense has gone overboard to the point that human emotional interactions are being criminalized, even between spouses.
Now I'm not suggesting that forcing yourself on your partner when they say no is acceptable but let's be real here. Liberals seek to damn near criminalize normal human behavior.

I won't lie. I've gone out on dates or "pussy patrol" and I have NEVER asked for permission to lean into an attempted kiss or hug or squeeze. EVER. I did always read the responses be they verbal or physical and respond appropriately.

Human nature is NOT A CRIMINAL OR BAD ACT.

Oh shut the fuck up.
Blow me candass

Gramps didn't mind it when that weird kid Billy chased him around the playground and kissed him. Right Gramps?
Leave it to the trolls on the left to make an "off limits" fag joke.

Such hypocrites

That wasn't a joke, dummy. Those girls you chased felt the same way you would've had you gotten unwanted attention from a boy. You are just too narcissistic to approach empathy on the matter.

The reason we have people like Donald Trump groping women in the first place is because they were never told that it is wrong.....and people have been looking the other way since they were little boys in the schoolyard.

Now....grow up and act like a man who has a daughter.

Gramps didn't mind it when that weird kid Billy chased him around the playground and kissed him. Right Gramps?

Such hypocrites

That wasn't a joke, dummy. Those girls you chased felt the same way you would've had you gotten unwanted attention from a boy. You are just too narcissistic to approach empathy on the matter.

The reason we have people like Donald Trump groping women in the first place is because they were never told that it is wrong.....and people have been looking the other way since they were little boys in the schoolyard.

maybe you should grow up a bit, stop treating people like tits to squeeze for pity points.

Such hypocrites

maybe you should grow up a bit, stop treating people like tits to squeeze for pity points.

Who are you? Are you someone I should know?

Again let's look at some math.

There are roughly 1500 NFL players about 600 NBA players and about the same number of hockey and baseball players.

All male. All younger than Donald Trump with presumably more wild oats to sew, surrounded by homies and honeys with I-phones that record. Incredibly few ever wind up on tape asking women if they will be okay with having their genitals grabbed.

And this just counts present teams...not recent retirees or collegiate athletes...in 4 sports.

It isn't just guys doing what comes naturally. It's abnormal losers who have little to offer and are desperate. Tell me that doesn't sound like grumps

Such hypocrites

Stop projecting your absurd fantasies onto others. Boys chase girls. Fact of LIFE. Deal with it.

Such hypocrites

Stop projecting your absurd fantasies onto others. Boys chase girls. Fact of LIFE. Deal with it.

Not any more. The girls now have a voice. Been that way for a few years now. You should get out more.

I am sooo glad I "assaulted" my current husband before I could be sued over it :p

I'll take a page from Trump here. Damn right i assaulted the man, I threw his ass against the wall and grabbed him by the balls. Not kidding. It was supposed to be a string free sex thing cause neither of us were interested in a relationship - That didn't work out for us and we've been together for 16 years now. He shouldn't have shoved me back, then I could have written him off as a wuss and walked away, but nooo now we're trapped in a war of dominance over who wears the pants.

I tell ya what though, if any (wo)man asked me if they could "touch me" first I'd be like fuck off you sub pussy... (I'm not fond of subs, so boring) I can totally see Trump as a capital "D" Dom too. I would think that my LGBT crowd (80% of whom are Sub/Dom types) would understand this, but they're so snowed by voting D that they lie to themselves. Its disgracefully submissive. I've taken to starting dom wars with them on FB and shaming them into subs - very amusing to me. Thanks Hillary! I haven't taken down so many wannabe alpha wolves over the course of my life as I have the past month or so. (FYI for those who don't know, no sub/dom games are not just sexual things.)

Forum List

Back