It's Time To Kick The Turks Out Of NATO

Can you imagine?

Albania , a member of NATO

wants to start a WW3...

I mean...can you see how stupid is that????

NATO should go! now!

That scenario would be the most insane situation. Fuck NATO and whilst we're at it Fuck the UN.

Let's not forget: Reagan has promised Gorbachev NOT TO MOVE NATO to the east. And as soon as Gorbachev removed the Berlin wall (which was actually a good thing to do), Western partners not only came all the way to Russia's western borders, but also pulled the USSR apart piece by piece. And NATO keeps trying to involve more and more countries close to Russian borders.

My question is: if you are Putin, would you trust his Western partners and NATO after all?
At this point I truly do think having Russia become part of NATO is the only assured option against islamic state which we WILL BOTH face.

Germany I think will become terrorist central, we may well find ourselves having to surround Germany much like we did in WW2.

Herr Fury we must disagree, France will become terrorist central, we'll within a few years probably have to surround France and possibly completely isolate it, with the unfortunate option of going full-on spectrum at some point.

Half the French Armed Forces are already on the streets across France right now, that's how crazy France already is.

And this is another reason I agree with Donald Trump's international politics when he says:

"NATO is ill-suited to combating international terrorism, which is the world’s “single biggest threat”. Trump especially objects to the US footing so much of the bill, saying that other allies should “pay up or get out”, and refuses to see the US as the “world’s policeman”. As he told a town hall meeting in Wisconsin: “Maybe Nato will dissolve and that’s OK, not the worst thing in the world.”

NATO is totally obsolete for today's world. Europe is a continent in distress and if they want to survive they should fight the real enemy which is radical Islam inside their shores.
your analysis is dunderheaded and a use of blunt force object principles. NATO plays roles which foster alliances, lend hope to aspiring and troubled countries like Georgia and while not as powerful as it once was, has a presence that is still needed today. Perhaps a revamped mission statement, a view toward today's more complex problems is an answer, but to abolish the organization is rash and lacks foresight.
Throwing Turkey out and inviting Russia in is hardly abolishing. The MUTUAL threat is ISLAM. And that is what we as countries and as people have to face.
Again I was addressing the other poster's position not yours.

Let's not forget: Reagan has promised Gorbachev NOT TO MOVE NATO to the east. And as soon as Gorbachev removed the Berlin wall (which was actually a good thing to do), Western partners not only came all the way to Russia's western borders, but also pulled the USSR apart piece by piece. And NATO keeps trying to involve more and more countries close to Russian borders.

My question is: if you are Putin, would you trust his Western partners and NATO after all?
There is no reason Putin should trust the west, more importantly there is no reason for him to trust the West. He has emasculated Obama/US, Russia has its own allies and can protect its borders and interests quite nicely. Europe is a mess and poses a threat only to itself.

The US usually wants a Middle East base of operations. At this point we have Saudi Arabia and Turkey. Which one do you want?

It's past time for the US to get out of NATO.

bingo.gif

The US usually wants a Middle East base of operations. At this point we have Saudi Arabia and Turkey. Which one do you want?

How about neither? The West shouldn't be in the Middle East in the first place, they need to sort their own problems and also deal with their own psychopaths.

Putin is right and Putin is telling you the truth.

Putin is a KGB thug. Stop sucking his cock. His sperm has infected your brain with a retard virus.

Wow such an intelligent response :rolleyes-41: Why are you even in a thread with the adults?

Adults!?!? BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

When you see two dogs fucking that are stuck together, sometimes all you can do is throw a bucket of cold water on them.

Do you need some?

Last edited:

Putin is a KGB thug. Stop sucking his cock. His sperm has infected your brain with a retard virus.

Wow such an intelligent response :rolleyes-41: Why are you even in a thread with the adults?

When you see two dogs fucking that are stuck together, sometimes all you can do is throw a bucket of cold water on them.

Do you need some?

No, you're a fool.

How about neither? The West shouldn't be in the Middle East in the first place, they need to sort their own problems and also deal with their own psychopaths.
Of course the West especially the US should be in the ME.

Do you need some?
I know I have been trying to have a discussion in this thread and all I get for reasoning is tantamount to "Because"

Do you need some?
I know I have been trying to have a discussion in this thread and all I get for reasoning is tantamount to "Because"
The bigots want Turkey out because it is a Muslim nation. That's all this is. Even though Turkey is a secular democracy.

Turkey has been a long and faithful ally to the US, but you can't tell the rubes who wake up each day hoping today is their turn to fellate Putin any of this.

Do you need some?
The bigots want Turkey out because it is a Muslim nation. That's all this is. Even though Turkey is a secular democracy.

Turkey has been a long and faithful ally to the US, but you can't tell the rubes who wake up each day hoping today is their turn to fellate Putin any of this.
I look at Turkey this way:

"Turkey’s rash action in shooting down a Russian plane that apparently violated Turkish airspace for no more than 17 seconds is only the latest incident that should set off alarm bells in other NATO capitals. Ankara’s reckless belligerence was exceeded only by its hypocrisy. Turkish planes violated the airspace of Greece more than 2,000 times in 2014 alone, and 2014 was a typical year for such incidents. Greek officials have long complained that their country must devote a considerable portion of its defense budget to intercept aircraft engaging in such violations. Fortunately, though, Athens has never emulated Turkey’s standard and blasted offending aircraft out of the sky."

Is It Time to Expel Turkey from NATO?

Their actions are more and more bordering on the belligerent and may cause some severe problems for NATO. They need to be reeled in or ousted.

Forum List

Back