Its Time To List Them

Should BLM be listed as a terrorist group?

• Yes

Votes: 24 61.5%
  • No

Votes: 15 38.5%

• Total voters

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
As a domestic terrorist group just like the KKK. We need to raid their homes and cut off their funding and put their political hacks {Clinton} on notice they will be listed as a terrorist. Yup I'm talking about Black Lives Matter and the new saying should be Black Lives Splatter.

There is NO difference between them and the other racist hate groups started by and supported by democrats. You look at the history of hate groups they all go back to democrats. Even that church that is famous for "God Hates Fags" was started and run by democrat Fred Phelps.

Clinton has met with that trash twice and Obama has had them to the White House twice. Lynch says we need to love them harder and violence is not a good response. Well sh#t, nothing stops a criminal like being dead.

Anyway your vote your say.

Fury

I already posted this earlier today, I'd like to repeat my thought here too:

#WhiteMove.org, a site like that should be started urgently.

Hey, White People, White Lives Do Matter too!!!!

Political correctness was invented to fool the decent people. The racism exists in this country and it's directed against you, white people, who pay their taxes and feed the blacks (not vice versa, let's not forget that!). If the blacks don't like white people they can stop taking the money from those whom they don't like to begin with.

If Hillary is elected the racism will only increase and reach an unbelievable level.

Last edited:
As a domestic terrorist group just like the KKK. We need to raid their homes and cut off their funding and put their political hacks {Clinton} on notice they will be listed as a terrorist. Yup I'm talking about Black Lives Matter and the new saying should be Black Lives Splatter.

There is NO difference between them and the other racist hate groups started by and supported by democrats. You look at the history of hate groups they all go back to democrats. Even that church that is famous for "God Hates Fags" was started and run by democrat Fred Phelps.

Clinton has met with that trash twice and Obama has had them to the White House twice. Lynch says we need to love them harder and violence is not a good response. Well sh#t, nothing stops a criminal like being dead.

Fury
BLM wasn't behind the shooting last night, was it?

What do we want? Dead Cops.
When Do We Want it? Right now.

Absolutely a hate group.

Fury

I say no. They Americans their first amendment rights. There was never a right not to be offended in the constitution.

Fury

I say no. They Americans their first amendment rights. There was never a right not to be offended in the constitution.
Free speech does not give you the right to incite murder.

Since they haven't done or advocated any terrorist activities, only a racist buffoon would even suggest it.

Well it fits the definition of terror group as much as the modern KKK does. When was the last KILLING of minorities by the KKK or inspired by the KKK? Some in the Klan call for killing blacks. Some in BLM call for killing whites and cops.

I don't see much difference.

THE KKK is a Democrat founded organization by the way.

Fury

No, but you can still say thing people dont like. we all have opinions that others disagree with. If we label people who say things we dont like as terrorist, how long before you are on that list, or any of us for that matter?

Fury

No, but you can still say thing people dont like. we all have opinions that others disagree with. If we label people who say things we dont like as terrorist, how long before you are on that list, or any of us for that matter?
Don't for one minute think democrats don't have you on a list.....

Fury

That would be awesome.

Fury

That would be awesome.
Except fascists make lists.....

Fury

You don't think the left has said that white adult males are the most dangerous thing in America?

Fury

You don't think the left has said that white adult males are the most dangerous thing in America?

they have. thats why they are only listened to and kept in power by a very ignorant minority and uneducated minority. Idont like what those people have to say, thats why I dont listen to them. Its their right to sound as stupid as they want.

Fury
invited whom to the whitehouse ? i wish blm would focus on the black genocide in chicago and other cities. "invade their homes" is strong, so there needs to be a credible threat.

Last edited:

Fury
invited whom to the whitehouse ?
BLM

I have often stated that right wingers on this forum are so fucking "envious" of radical Islamists that they want to emulate the rift between Sunni versus Shiites in our own country in a race, civil war.........probably because they're itching to use their "cute" assault rifles from under their beds.

Forum List

Back