It's time to start thinking about resistance.

Even if the Dems don't take the White House, there are local battles to fight.

If it's Hillary or Sanders, only we can stop the destruction and loss of basic rights.

It's time to organize, to unite, to resist. If there are enough of us, they cannot throw us all in jail.

A little revolution now and then is a good thing.

So how do we start?

You're not getting any younger. How's your revolution coming along?

You know....overall....I'd say it's going pretty well. The Dumbocrats pissed of the American people and gave rise to the Tea Party. Then, the American people handed over both the House and the Senate to conservatives. In addition to that, the American people turned over governorships, state legislatures, and local offices to conservatives in record numbers. And now the Dumbocrats had a fall-down hilarious whopping THREE candidates run for president, and the two that are left are completely and totally unelectable - so it is highly likely the White House will also be turned over to conservatives as well now.

The revolution is strong and crushing everything in site at this point. Let's just hope the movement continues.

Bookmarked for future entertainment.

If it's Hillary or Sanders, only we can stop the destruction and loss of basic rights.

It's time to organize, to unite, to resist. If there are enough of us, they cannot throw us all in jail.

So how do we start?

Pay attention, idiot.

LOL, your revolution is hilarious.

Donald-Trump-Mocks-A-Reporter-With-A-Disability-And-Says-He-Doesnt-Remember.gif

Um....you do realize that Donald Trump is a hardcore liberal....don't you???

Donald Trump: 'I probably identify more as Democrat' - CNNPolitics.com

Donald Trump Donated More to Clintons Than Veterans

Donald Trump's Donations to Democrats - Patriot Update

Campaign contributions to Hillary Clinton and Harry Reid. Declarations of being a Democrat and supporting their polices. Facts...they are a bitch.

And he's your front-runner. LOL!

Well duh! He's pulling in Democrats and Republicans. If he wins it, he will freaking slaughter Hillary or Bernie. And for the record, he is not "my" front runner. I don't vote Republican. I'm not a liberal.

But regardless of any of that, the fact that your disgusted with the man for making fun of the disabled without realizing that he is a die-hard liberal on your side of the aisle is fall down hilarious. You might want to do a bit of research in the future before making some comments! Just saying...

Please post an example of two men or two women taken by the state and forced to marry. Otherwise, STFU.

I love when liberals get pissed off because they got annihilated with facts in an argument. This right here is a prime example of why they hate the U.S. Constitution so much. It prevents them from forcing their skewed and radical ideology down the throats of others. So they desperately try to misinterpret the Constitution. The problem is, it is so well written, so cut & dry, that it really leaves them no argument if they are debating someone who is informed on the U.S. Constitution. And that is when they turn to insults and violence... :eusa_dance:
Really? In the 72 years that I have lived, it is the 'Conservatives' that have been annihilated. From Civil rights to the upholding of laws concerning Health Care. And it is the 'Conservatives' that constantly talk of second amendment solutions.

Liberals will continue to win, because the basis of the Declaration of Independence, and the Constitution of the United States of America was the idea that a free people can decide how their government can be run for the benefit of all citizens, not just an aristocrasy or oligarchy. And you 'Conservatives' that are constantly looking back to a hundred years ago to some fictional golden age will continue to lose.

Oh my God is that hilarious. Um....just so you know - it was Republicans/Conservatives that freed the slaves while Democrats vehemently opposed it, started the Civil War over it, and then killed the sitting U.S. President over it (Abraham Lincoln was a Republican chief - look it up). And it was the Republicans/Conservatives who lead the civil rights movement, while the Democrats vehemently opposed it.

You are astoundingly ignorant of U.S. history and completely brain washed by liberal propaganda. Wow
Great, more asshat derangement. :cuckoo:

Conservatives did not free the slaves. The north is, and was, mostly progressive. It is, and was, the south which is mostly conservative.

What's hysterical is that it appears most of your bias against Liberals stems from hallucinations.
And it was the conservative bible thumping cracka's that instituted Jim crow in jesusland
we call them rednecks, slopeheads

You know....overall....I'd say it's going pretty well. The Dumbocrats pissed of the American people and gave rise to the Tea Party. Then, the American people handed over both the House and the Senate to conservatives. In addition to that, the American people turned over governorships, state legislatures, and local offices to conservatives in record numbers. And now the Dumbocrats had a fall-down hilarious whopping THREE candidates run for president, and the two that are left are completely and totally unelectable - so it is highly likely the White House will also be turned over to conservatives as well now.

The revolution is strong and crushing everything in site at this point. Let's just hope the movement continues.

Pay attention, idiot.

Campaign contributions to Hillary Clinton and Harry Reid. Declarations of being a Democrat and supporting their polices. Facts...they are a bitch.

Well duh! He's pulling in Democrats and Republicans. If he wins it, he will freaking slaughter Hillary or Bernie. And for the record, he is not "my" front runner. I don't vote Republican. I'm not a liberal.

But regardless of any of that, the fact that your disgusted with the man for making fun of the disabled without realizing that he is a die-hard liberal on your side of the aisle is fall down hilarious. You might want to do a bit of research in the future before making some comments! Just saying...

Bookmarked for future humiliation of rottenweiner. :thup:

Pay attention, idiot.

He won't win the GE, silly boy.

Pay attention, idiot.

Well I don't pretend to know the future. But there is quite a bit of information out there that indicates he annihilates whoever he faces from the Democrats. I even saw one poll that said 20% of Democrats plan to cross over and vote for Trump if he wins the primary.

Well I don't pretend to know the future. But there is quite a bit of information out there that indicates he annihilates whoever he faces from the Democrats. I even saw one poll that said 20% of Democrats plan to cross over and vote for Trump if he wins the primary.

There are no credible sources saying any such thing.

You were saying??? :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Poll: 20% of Dems would defect for Trump

Poll: Nearly 20 Percent of Democrats Would Vote for Trump Over Hillary

Trump Could Win It All

About one in five Democrats would vote for TRUMP, poll finds

Trump Could Win It All

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

ALL of your links refer to the same poll. :eusa_doh:

And that was three months ago by a pollster called, mercury analytics.

What do they say now...?

Last edited:

Trump Could Win It All

You might want to look at some real numbers for Trumps favorable/unfavorable ratings.

Political Figures: S-W

poll.jpg

Trump Could Win It All

How about this... a GOP delegate who said she's gonna vote for Hillary over Trump...

GOP DELEGATE WHO VOWED TO VOTE FOR HILLARY OVER TRUMP: THE DONALD IS A “RACIST MISOGYNIST”

Trump Could Win It All

You might want to look at some real numbers for Trumps favorable/unfavorable ratings.

View attachment 71631

My dear - I provided 4 different major outlets who reported on the story (and if you would take the time to do some actual research - you would see that there are many, many, many more).

For the record - I hate Trump. I really hate it. But the reality is, he's been killing it on the campaign trail and he will absolutely eat Hillary alive. Hillary is an emotional train wreck who flies off the handle and goes into that shrill voice over the littlest of things. If she has to stand up there and take on Trump in front of the world, she will have a meltdown within the first hour and eliminate herself.

Also, Hillary has zero ability to think on her feet. When asked a question that the media did not previously prepare her for, she gets that deer-in-headlights look and stutters and stammers like a fool. Hell - even left-wing MSNBC asked her the difference between a socialist and a Democrat and she couldn't answer (because there is no difference and she doesn't have the integrity to admit that on national television like Bernie Sanders does).

Trump Could Win It All

View attachment 71631

Wait....wait....wait....I provide 4 different links to major news outlets, you respond with "look at some REAL number" and then post a link to....to.....to....Quinnipiac University?!?! Is that even a real university?!?! Holy shit....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Trump Could Win It All

View attachment 71631

My dear - I provided 4 different major outlets who reported on the story (and if you would take the time to do some actual research - you would see that there are many, many, many more).

For the record - I hate Trump. I really hate it. But the reality is, he's been killing it on the campaign trail and he will absolutely eat Hillary alive. Hillary is an emotional train wreck who flies off the handle and goes into that shrill voice over the littlest of things. If she has to stand up there and take on Trump in front of the world, she will have a meltdown within the first hour and eliminate herself.

Also, Hillary has zero ability to think on her feet. When asked a question that the media did not previously prepare her for, she gets that deer-in-headlights look and stutters and stammers like a fool. Hell - even left-wing MSNBC asked her the difference between a socialist and a Democrat and she couldn't answer (because there is no difference and she doesn't have the integrity to admit that on national television like Bernie Sanders does).
Four different links to one 3 month old poll.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Trump Could Win It All

View attachment 71631

Wait....wait....wait....I provide 4 different links to major news outlets, you respond with "look at some REAL number" and then post a link to....to.....to....Quinnipiac University?!?! Is that even a real university?!?! Holy shit....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Do you have anything in the past 2 months?

So how do we start?
This country is fucked, we are all living on borrowed time. Capitalize on what you can...
Lol

Trump Could Win It All

View attachment 71631

Yet another example of why rottedweiner might just be the dumbest poster on USMB...

Here he is waving a poll by Mercury Analytics while challenging the credibility of a Quinnipiac poll....

.... only ....

.... here are some cases where he waved Quinnipiac polls when he liked their results....

The new Quinnipiac University and ABC/Washington Post national surveys out this week converge on one key conclusion: as the election nears, President Obama is sinking to historic lows among the group most consistently hostile to him.

The new Quinnipiac University and ABC/Washington Post national surveys out this week converge on one key conclusion: as the election nears, President Obama is sinking to historic lows among the group most consistently hostile to him.

... yes, it's the same post -- but he posted it on more than one thread.

:dance:

Trump Could Win It All

View attachment 71631

So let me get this straight - 20% of Democrats said they would cross over to vote for Trump just 8 weeks ago but now they've suddenly changed their mind....why? Because the truth makes you uncomfortable? It doesn't make it any less true. And nobody is changing their vote from a mere two months ago. It's not like the poll was from two decades ago.

By the way....do you have anything that is not from Quinnipiac University?!? :laugh:

So how do we start?
This country is fucked, we are all living on borrowed time. Capitalize on what you can...
Lol
That's what happens with liberal policy. It destroys everything in its path. Just ask Detroit. Filed bankruptcy after decades of Dumbocrat mayors and Dumbocrat controlled city councils. Liberal policy creates more destitution, more poverty, and more misery.

So let me get this straight - 20% of Democrats said they would cross over to vote for Trump just 8 weeks ago but now they've suddenly changed their mind....why? Because the truth makes you uncomfortable? It doesn't make it any less true. And nobody is changing their vote from a mere two months ago. It's not like the poll was from two decades ago.

By the way....do you have anything that is not from Quinnipiac University?!? :laugh:

A single poll said that and a single poll doesn't mean squat.

From January 8th to April 16th is 8 weeks?? In what rightard universe?

And what changed since then?? Trump spoke. His popularity since then has dropped.

No, Trump won’t win votes from disaffected Democrats in the fall

Forum List

Back