It's Trump's trial. What Hillary, or anybody else did doesn't matter.

It has become a Republican mantra that Hillary got away with something so therefore, it is unfair to charge Trump for what he did. I personally disagree that she got away with anything, but either way, trump's case is based on his actions, and anything Hillary did or didn't do does not matter. What Biden did or didn't do with documants doesn't matter. What Mike Pence, Obama, GW Bush, or anybody else did doesn't matter. Trump is charged with breaking laws, and his case will be determined on his actions alone. The Artificial Intellegence site ChatGPT seems to agree with me,

Introducing ChatGPT
As an AI language model, I can provide information on the topic, but it's important to note that I cannot provide real-time legal analysis or information. However, I can give you a general perspective on the matter.

The legal case against former President Donald Trump would typically be based on specific charges or allegations brought against him, and it would be determined by the relevant laws, evidence, and legal procedures. The legal process is typically focused on the specific case at hand and is not directly influenced by unrelated matters or individuals who may or may not have faced legal issues in the past.

Whether Hillary Clinton "got away with something" or not is a separate matter from any legal case involving Donald Trump. Each case is evaluated based on its own merits, evidence, and applicable laws. Previous legal matters or perceptions about other individuals do not automatically impact the outcome of a different case.

In the United States, the legal system operates on the principle of due process, which means that each person is entitled to a fair and impartial legal proceeding that considers the specific facts and circumstances of their case. Legal cases are typically judged on their individual merits and are not influenced by unrelated matters.

It's important to consult legal experts or stay updated on current news from reputable sources for accurate and timely information regarding specific legal cases or ongoing proceedings involving Donald Trump or any other individuals.
That's fucking hilarious! You just admitted that Hillary and others should have been indicted and that the DOJ has been weaponized and abused for the political gain of one side, Democrats.

Nope......when the democrat party DOJ refuses to prosecute hilary for her crimes, then we won't care about them persecuting Trump............she got away with actual felonies....while they are making up new laws to go after Trump....

You ass clowns can giggle and snicker all you want....but this doesn't end well for anyone......and as we have seen from you leftist assholes since 1917....it ends in mass murder and mass graves....and you smugly think you are beyond that outcome...
I believe extreme MAGAs are perfectly capable of mass murder and mass graves. That's the way thugs behave wen their unfair demands aren't met.

Just making sure we both know that there’s a huge difference between being corrupt and being accused of corruption by your political opponents.
correct,, we have decades of proof hilary is corrupt and only the rantings from the left that trump is corrupt,,

now youve said something I believe,,

Actually? What Shrillary did without getting prosecuted is extremely relevant to what’s happening to Trump.

I note that obvious truth just to highlight the incredible dishonesty of the OP and so many degenerate libturd liars like the OP.
I know you want trump to get off, but that's not how the courts work. Perhaps you MAGAs could file more charges against Hillary. Would that make you happy?

dude,, the director of the FBI admitted shes guilty of crimes that would put the average person in prison for life,,

and thats just one of many,,
The director of the FBI said no such thing. You perceived that he did because that’s how your massive amount of anti-Clinton bias interpreted his words.

of course he did,,
No, he didn’t.

“Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.”

It doesn't matter what anyone did now, just wait though, since you loons opened the door expect Obama, Hillary, and others to find their way to trial. Thanks.
Go for it. Why didn't trump do that when he was in office? Wha he just too weak to do that?

Forum List

Back