Zone1 It's virtually impossible for Protestants to understand Catholicism

The name of the church is The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

So what? They are no Christians. They baptize dead people.

Does your church have the name of the Lord in it?

"The church" has not the name of the Lord in it. It is the church of the Lord. Head of our angler's club is Jesus.

Probably not. This, to say we aren’t Christian is just plain stupid. Stupid is as stupid does.

No. I had a short time ago a "discussion" with a Mormon who showed to me very clear that Mormons are not Christian. I seldom spoke with someone who was so far from reality, rationality and love in the name of the bible which we and the Jews wrote and componed. Nevertheless your Tabernacle choir is really great.

Here by the way one of the very typical ways how we express our faith in god:

Last edited:
So what? They are no Christians. They baptize dead people.

"The church" has not the name of the Lord in it. It is the church of the Lord. Head of our angler's club is Jesus.

No. I had a short time ago a "discussion" with a Mormon who showed to me very clear that Mormons are not Christian. I seldom spoke with someone who was so far from reality, rationality and love in the name of the bible which we and the Jews wrote and componed. Nevertheless your Tabernacle choir is really great.

Here by the way one of the very typical ways how we express our faith in god:

You are a perfect bigot. Your heart is full of hatred. And that is unChrist-like.

1Cor.15:29, “29 Else what shall they do which are baptized for the dead, if the dead rise not at all? why are they then baptized for the dead?”
1Peter 4:5 “Who shall give account to him that is ready to judge the quick and the dead.
6 For for this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit.”

You really are ignorant to what is in the Bible. Spend more time reading and less time hating.

So, which Christians? There are 40,000 different sects around the world.

And some billion ways to god. So no one has really any need to live seperated. Catholics believe in universality. And even if two Catholics seem to have not any common element - they are both part of this universality in god.

Which ones? You are a mortal man

How do you know? I could also be a mortal highflying kangaroo.

who is defining what it is to be Christian.

I'm never defining anything. Christians never baptized dead people. That's ugly and absurde and has nothing to do with any Christian message.

If you say that the Bible decides,

The bible is a summary of books. Books decide nothing. Books tell something. And they are very patient by doing so.

then what criteria in the Bible are you using?

The whole bible and much more than this. Because the bible was componed the world did not stop to turn around - although it needed some time to find this out.

Just the parts that make you the judge what will be used?

Eh? Do you understand what you say?

In the Bible, it says that the scriptures are not for private interpretation.

Only to make something clear: The scripture the bible speaks about are not the bible. The bible was compoend to avoid misunderstandings and not to produce misunderstanings - what seems to be one of the main hobbies in the USA. Catholics normally take the bible as it is - and I guess the most frequent comment from Catholics about textes of the bible is "This I do not understand". Sometimes it needs years to understand what means only a very little sentence of the bible for the own life. I remember a little text which I had in my purse for years always to remember it and to let lead me from this text.

That means we should not reject anything in the Bible.

Sure we should. If in the bible would not also been written nonsense - in which we should not trust - then we could not make an own free decision what to believe and what not to believe. The bible is a book and not a god.

However, this doesn't mean that one interpretation cancels out another's. As long as you believe Jesus Christ is Lord God and the Savior and Redeemer of those who confess that He is the Redeemer, then you are Christian.

Someone is also able to be a baptized atheist and a Catholic. Even this is no contradiction only because atheism is not a Catholic doctrine. Howelse could an atheist start to seek god? We will try to help - but on the other side we can give no one a guarantee. Nevertheless I found out that even to be an atheist is able to have hopeful elements. For sure it is better to believe in the godly love.

Is the way you do ordinances like Baptism or the Sacraments make you any less Christian? No.

Your problem is not my problem. For me everyone is a child of god. Some know - some don't know. That's the main element.

Is the way you do them right or wrong? Yes.

Ehm: No idea what you try to say with this sentence. An automatism?

And, that is the debate we should be having.

A debate abhout what? That Catholics are evil criminal idiots - so always everyone is right with every nonsense which he says about Catholics?

Not if you are more Christian than I am. That's stupid.

You are a human being - a child of god. But no Christian. You are a Mormon. This religion was founded from Joseph Smith. In my eyes Joseph Smith never had been anything else than a spiritual charlatan. I do not think Jesus was at home in him.

krippe2_745x458.jpg

Last edited:
You are a perfect bigot.

I never had the feeling I am perfect.

Your heart is full of hatred.

It's always interesting to see what hateful people think about the unknown hearts of other people.

And that is unChrist-like.

1Cor.15:29, “29 Else what shall they do which are baptized for the dead, if the dead rise not at all? why are they then baptized for the dead?”
1Peter 4:5 “Who shall give account to him that is ready to judge the quick and the dead.
6 For for this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit.”

Ugly. You throw words of the Bible into the gutter like dirt.

You really are ignorant to what is in the Bible.

True and wrong the same time.

Spend more time reading and less time hating.

You forgot to end your message with "Your majesty" because I am a grand...son of king David. Or with other words: In me the bible is still alive - in you it is a dead thing which you use like a stone. And it is not my job to tell people like you how to use a slingshot, challenger.

Last edited:
Roman Catholic Doctrinal evolution:
Introduction of New doctrines not found in The Bible

The key-word that describes the doctrine of Roman Catholics is: CHANGE

Pre-Roman Catholic False teachings
200 ADImmersion of infants who are dying, but considered sinless. (Tertullian V.12)
250 ADNorth Africa region is first to practice infant baptism and reduced the age of baptism from minors to all newborns. This is opposed by other regions.
257 ADBaptism by sprinkling for adults instead of immersion first used as an exception for those on sick beds, but it caused great dispute.
300 ADPrayers for the dead
320 ADSpecial dress code of the clergy in worship
325 ADAt the general council of Nice, 325, it was proposed indeed, probably by the Western bishop Hosius, to forbid entirely the marriage of priests; but the motion met with strong opposition, and was rejected.
325 ADThe date for Easter was set.
379 ADPraying to Mary & Saints. (prayers of Ephraim Syrus)
385 ADIn the West, the first prohibition of clerical marriage, which laid claim to universal ecclesiastical authority, proceeded in 385 from the Roman church in the form of a decretal letter of the bishop Siricius to Himerius, bishop of Tarragona in Spain.
389 ADMariolatry begins with Gregory Nazianzen, who mentions in a eulogy, how Justina had besought the virgin Mary to protect her virginity.
400 ADImpossibility of apostasy or once saved always saved, (Augustine XII.9)
416 ADInfant baptism by immersion commanded of all infants (Council Of Mela, Austin was the principal director)
430 ADExhalation of Virgin Mary: "Mother of God" first applied by the Council of Ephesus
502 ADSpecial dress code of the Clergy all the time.
500 ADThe "Habit" of Nuns (Black gowns with white tunics)
519 ADLent
526 ADExtreme Unction
593 ADThe Doctrine of Purgatory popularized from the Apocrypha by Gregory the Great
600 ADFirst use of Latin in worship (Gregory I)
Beginning of the Orthodox/Roman Catholic church as we know it today in its present organization.
607 AD
Click to View
First Pope: Boniface III is the first person to take the title of "universal Bishop" by decree of Emperor Phocas.
608 ADPope Boniface IV. turns the Pantheon in Rome into a temple of Mary ad martyres: the pagan Olympus into a Christian heaven of gods.
670 ADInstrumental music: first organ by Pope Vitalian
709 ADKissing of Pope Constantine's feet
753 ADBaptism by sprinkling for those on sick beds officially accepted.
787 ADWorship of icons and statue approved (2nd council of Nicea)
787 ADRome (Latin) and Constantinople (Greek) part ways and begin the drift towards complete split, resulting in two denominations emerging in 1054 AD.
965 ADBaptism of bells instituted by Pope John XIII
850 ADBurning of Holy Candles
995 ADCanonization of dead saints, first by Pope John XV
998 ADGood Friday: fish only and the eating-red meat forbidden
1009 ADHoly water
1022 ADPenance
1054 ADRoman Catholic church breaks away from the Orthodox church
1054 ADRoman Catholics officially embrace instrumental music, Orthodox reject instrumental music down to the present time.
1079 ADCelibacy enforced for priests, bishops, presbyters (Pope Gregory VII)
1090 ADRosary beads: invented by Peter the Hermit
1095 ADInstrumental music
1190 ADSale of Indulgences or "tickets to sin" (punishment of sin removed)
1215 ADTransubstantiation by Pope Innocent III, Fourth Lateran Council
1215 ADAuricular Confession of sins to priests instituted by Pope Innocent III, (Lateran Council)
1215 ADMass a Sacrifice of Christ
1217 ADAdoration and Elevation of Host: ie. communion bread (Pope Honrius III)
1230 ADRinging bells at Mass
1251 ADThe Scapular, the brown cloak worn by monks invented by Simon Stock
1268 ADPriestly power of absolution
1311 ADBaptism by sprinkling accepted as the universal standard instead of immersion for all, not just the sick. (Council of Ravenna)
1414 ADLaity no longer offered Lord's cup at communion (Council of Constance)
1439 ADPurgatory a dogma by the Council of Florence (see 593 AD)
1439 ADDoctrine of Seven Sacraments affirmed
1480 ADThe Inquisition (of Spain)
1495 ADPapal control of marriage rights
1534 ADOrder of Jesuits founded by Loyola
1545 ADMan-made tradition of church made equal to Bible (Council of Trent)
1545 ADApocryphal books added to Bible (Council of Trent)
1546 ADJustification by human works of merit
1546 ADMass universally said in Latin (see 600 AD)
1547 ADConfirmation
1560 ADPersonal opinions of Pope Pius IV imposed as the official creed
1864 ADSyllabus Errorum [Syllabus of Errors] proclaimed that "Catholic countries" could not tolerate other religions, (no freedom of religion), conscience, separation of church and State condemned, asserted the Pope's temporal authority over all civil rulers (Ratified by Pope Pius IX and Vatican Council) condemned
1870 ADInfallibility of Pope (Vatican council)
1908 ADAll Catholics should be christened into the church
1930 ADPublic Schools condemned by Pope Pius XII (see 1864 AD)
1950 ADSinners prayer, invented by Billy Sunday and made popular by Billy Graham. (Some Catholics now use this)
1950 ADAssumption of the body of the Virgin Mary into heaven shortly after her death. (Pope Pius XII)
1954 ADImmaculate conception of Mary proclaimed by Pope Pius XII
1995 ADThe use of girls in the traditional alter boy duties
1996 ADCatholics can believe in Evolution (Pope John Paul II)

It's virtually impossible for Protestants to understand Catholicism.​

It could be said that the R.C.C. has intentionally made itself impossible to understand in order to complete its mission of self-justification. In any case, it is impossible to understand how it got from Jesus and the scriptures to its present incarnation other than by the fierce "reasoning" of the Jesuits.

It could be said that the R.C.C. has intentionally made itself impossible to understand in order to complete its mission of self-justification. I
Can you give me an example of what you see as self-justification?
n any case, it is impossible to understand how it got from Jesus and the scriptures to its present incarnation other than by the fierce "reasoning" of the Jesuits.
Which reasoning of the Jesuits do you have in mind?

Can you give me an example of what you see as self-justification?

Which reasoning of the Jesuits do you have in mind?

Your questions can hardly be taken seriously, as the entire history of the institution is replete with circular self-justification, horrendous actions in defense of indefensible positions, hypocrisy, contradiction, deception and misrepresentation.
Still, here:
What possibly justifies it claiming "universal" in its name?
What reasoning leads from Jesus' proscription of using the title "father" for the head of its organization?

Your questions can hardly be taken seriously, as the entire history of the institution is replete with circular self-justification, horrendous actions in defense of indefensible positions, hypocrisy, contradiction, deception and misrepresentation.
I say it is serious. The purpose of Church is to tell them about God and to draw people closer to the ways of God. Are those criticizing the Church stepping up to correct and improve the Church's mission, or are many trying to destroy the faith people have in God?

There are many things wrong with schools--shall we tear them down and forget about education? How about government? Shall we tear government down and settle for anarchy?

In fact, there is a greater amount that is right--and has been right--about Church than its imperfections. So why dangle the "horrendous" and ignore what has been truly beautiful?

What possibly justifies it claiming "universal" in its name?
What reasoning leads from Jesus' proscription of using the title "father" for the head of its organization?
Christianity has its roots in Judaism and it was a faith for a select few. Christianity was a faith open to all--and the word for "open to all" was catholic.

We note that Apostles referenced those they were teaching as 'children', as family. Back when it was a small group, they often met in people's homes. Those teaching became known as 'father' or 'papa', meaning a spiritual leader or father.

It seems a little odd to be bothered by this.

It could be said that the R.C.C. has intentionally made itself impossible to understand in order to complete its mission of self-justification.

Yes. They cite the Apocrypha, as well as old writers who were never Roman Catholic, since it didn't exist until centuries later. 'pope' was just another term for 'Bishop'. If it was 'the Mother Church' there would have been no need for all the early ecumenical Councils over centuries, and no 'Great Schism'.

And some billion ways to god. So no one has really any need to live seperated. Catholics believe in universality. And even if two Catholics seem to have not any common element - they are both part of this universality in god.

How do you know? I could also be a mortal highflying kangaroo.

I'm never defining anything. Christians never baptized dead people. That's ugly and absurde and has nothing to do with any Christian message.

The bible is a summary of books. Books decide nothing. Books tell something. And they are very patient by doing so.

The whole bible and much more than this. Because the bible was componed the world did not stop to turn around - although it needed some time to find this out.

Eh? Do you understand what you say?

Only to make something clear: The scripture the bible speaks about are not the bible. The bible was compoend to avoid misunderstandings and not to produce misunderstanings - what seems to be one of the main hobbies in the USA. Catholics normally take the bible as it is - and I guess the most frequent comment from Catholics about textes of the bible is "This I do not understand". Sometimes it needs years to understand what means only a very little sentence of the bible for the own life. I remember a little text which I had in my purse for years always to remember it and to let lead me from this text.

Sure we should. If in the bible would not also been written nonsense - in which we should not trust - then we could not make an own free decision what to believe and what not to believe. The bible is a book and not a god.

Someone is also able to be a baptized atheist and a Catholic. Even this is no contradiction only because atheism is not a Catholic doctrine. Howelse could an atheist start to seek god? We will try to help - but on the other side we can give no one a guarantee. Nevertheless I found out that even to be an atheist is able to have hopeful elements. For sure it is better to believe in the godly love.

Your problem is not my problem. For me everyone is a child of god. Some know - some don't know. That's the main element.

Ehm: No idea what you try to say with this sentence. An automatism?

A debate abhout what? That Catholics are evil criminal idiots - so always everyone is right with every nonsense which he says about Catholics?

You are a human being - a child of god. But no Christian. You are a Mormon. This religion was founded from Joseph Smith. In my eyes Joseph Smith never had been anything else than a spiritual charlatan. I do not think Jesus was at home in him.

krippe2_745x458.jpg

I just have one thing to say, you believe that good is evil and evil is good. If that is what Catholics are all about, I want nothing to do with that.

I never had the feeling I am perfect.

It's always interesting to see what hateful people think about the unknown hearts of other people.

Ugly. You throw words of the Bible into the gutter like dirt.

True and wrong the same time.

You forgot to end your message with "Your majesty" because I am a grand...son of king David. Or with other words: In me the bible is still alive - in you it is a dead thing which you use like a stone. And it is not my job to tell people like you how to use a slingshot, challenger.

You accept you are a bigot. You also lack humility as well. Two verses prove you wrong. Both Peter and Paul agreed that preaching and baptism for the dead is part of the mission of the Church. You hate dead people too.

Roman Catholic Doctrinal evolution:
Introduction of New doctrines not found in The Bible

The key-word that describes the doctrine of Roman Catholics is: CHANGE

Pre-Roman Catholic False teachings
200 ADImmersion of infants who are dying, but considered sinless. (Tertullian V.12)
250 ADNorth Africa region is first to practice infant baptism and reduced the age of baptism from minors to all newborns. This is opposed by other regions.
257 ADBaptism by sprinkling for adults instead of immersion first used as an exception for those on sick beds, but it caused great dispute.
300 ADPrayers for the dead
320 ADSpecial dress code of the clergy in worship
325 ADAt the general council of Nice, 325, it was proposed indeed, probably by the Western bishop Hosius, to forbid entirely the marriage of priests; but the motion met with strong opposition, and was rejected.
325 ADThe date for Easter was set.
379 ADPraying to Mary & Saints. (prayers of Ephraim Syrus)
385 ADIn the West, the first prohibition of clerical marriage, which laid claim to universal ecclesiastical authority, proceeded in 385 from the Roman church in the form of a decretal letter of the bishop Siricius to Himerius, bishop of Tarragona in Spain.
389 ADMariolatry begins with Gregory Nazianzen, who mentions in a eulogy, how Justina had besought the virgin Mary to protect her virginity.
400 ADImpossibility of apostasy or once saved always saved, (Augustine XII.9)
416 ADInfant baptism by immersion commanded of all infants (Council Of Mela, Austin was the principal director)
430 ADExhalation of Virgin Mary: "Mother of God" first applied by the Council of Ephesus
502 ADSpecial dress code of the Clergy all the time.
500 ADThe "Habit" of Nuns (Black gowns with white tunics)
519 ADLent
526 ADExtreme Unction
593 ADThe Doctrine of Purgatory popularized from the Apocrypha by Gregory the Great
600 ADFirst use of Latin in worship (Gregory I)
Beginning of the Orthodox/Roman Catholic church as we know it today in its present organization.
607 AD
Click to View
First Pope: Boniface III is the first person to take the title of "universal Bishop" by decree of Emperor Phocas.
608 ADPope Boniface IV. turns the Pantheon in Rome into a temple of Mary ad martyres: the pagan Olympus into a Christian heaven of gods.
670 ADInstrumental music: first organ by Pope Vitalian
709 ADKissing of Pope Constantine's feet
753 ADBaptism by sprinkling for those on sick beds officially accepted.
787 ADWorship of icons and statue approved (2nd council of Nicea)
787 ADRome (Latin) and Constantinople (Greek) part ways and begin the drift towards complete split, resulting in two denominations emerging in 1054 AD.
965 ADBaptism of bells instituted by Pope John XIII
850 ADBurning of Holy Candles
995 ADCanonization of dead saints, first by Pope John XV
998 ADGood Friday: fish only and the eating-red meat forbidden
1009 ADHoly water
1022 ADPenance
1054 ADRoman Catholic church breaks away from the Orthodox church
1054 ADRoman Catholics officially embrace instrumental music, Orthodox reject instrumental music down to the present time.
1079 ADCelibacy enforced for priests, bishops, presbyters (Pope Gregory VII)
1090 ADRosary beads: invented by Peter the Hermit
1095 ADInstrumental music
1190 ADSale of Indulgences or "tickets to sin" (punishment of sin removed)
1215 ADTransubstantiation by Pope Innocent III, Fourth Lateran Council
1215 ADAuricular Confession of sins to priests instituted by Pope Innocent III, (Lateran Council)
1215 ADMass a Sacrifice of Christ
1217 ADAdoration and Elevation of Host: ie. communion bread (Pope Honrius III)
1230 ADRinging bells at Mass
1251 ADThe Scapular, the brown cloak worn by monks invented by Simon Stock
1268 ADPriestly power of absolution
1311 ADBaptism by sprinkling accepted as the universal standard instead of immersion for all, not just the sick. (Council of Ravenna)
1414 ADLaity no longer offered Lord's cup at communion (Council of Constance)
1439 ADPurgatory a dogma by the Council of Florence (see 593 AD)
1439 ADDoctrine of Seven Sacraments affirmed
1480 ADThe Inquisition (of Spain)
1495 ADPapal control of marriage rights
1534 ADOrder of Jesuits founded by Loyola
1545 ADMan-made tradition of church made equal to Bible (Council of Trent)
1545 ADApocryphal books added to Bible (Council of Trent)
1546 ADJustification by human works of merit
1546 ADMass universally said in Latin (see 600 AD)
1547 ADConfirmation
1560 ADPersonal opinions of Pope Pius IV imposed as the official creed
1864 ADSyllabus Errorum [Syllabus of Errors] proclaimed that "Catholic countries" could not tolerate other religions, (no freedom of religion), conscience, separation of church and State condemned, asserted the Pope's temporal authority over all civil rulers (Ratified by Pope Pius IX and Vatican Council) condemned
1870 ADInfallibility of Pope (Vatican council)
1908 ADAll Catholics should be christened into the church
1930 ADPublic Schools condemned by Pope Pius XII (see 1864 AD)
1950 ADSinners prayer, invented by Billy Sunday and made popular by Billy Graham. (Some Catholics now use this)
1950 ADAssumption of the body of the Virgin Mary into heaven shortly after her death. (Pope Pius XII)
1954 ADImmaculate conception of Mary proclaimed by Pope Pius XII
1995 ADThe use of girls in the traditional alter boy duties
1996 ADCatholics can believe in Evolution (Pope John Paul II)

One example of this dead list: Catholics always believed in evolution. "Natural selection" is known since thousands of years. When Pope John Paul II said so then he just simple was asked and said this. But ... and this is a very big "but" ... this has absolutelly nothing to do with a racist form of Darwinism or with an idea like "everything is evolution". Some things are evolution - others not.

And to be honest: As a Catholic I never heard from people like Billy Sunday or Billy Graham and I have absolutelly not any light idea what you say when you use the word "Sinners prayer". I also don't know what "mass of sacrifice of Christmnas" .. sorry: I also don't know what "mass of sacrifice of Christ" means. And so on and so on. This list is not any argument for nothing if we see in such decisions unique events. ... And by the way: I know many things which had happened within the Holy Catholic Church which are very important and are not written on this list.

And I personally hope that soon will be written in such a list about the first appointment of a woman as Catholic bishop. Even this would not really be new: Abbesses have been around for a long time and they have the same "rank" in the spiritual church as have bishops in the political church. From my point of view the emancipation of women and monotheism are part of a common stream.

Last edited:
One example of this dead list: Catholics always believed in evolution. "Natural selection" is known since thousands of years. When Pope John Paul II said so then he just simple was asked and said this. But ... and this is a very big "but" ... this has absolutelly nothing to do with a racist form of Darwinism or with an idea like "eveythign is evoluion". Some things are evolution - others not.

And top hebe hgienst.- Aas a Catsc09siun i nefr eheradc foinr epo9irl öoem Billy Sunday of Nilly Grahjnman and i hjave abas8iopeteon ohjt any loight idea hwatr you say when you use the word "Sinners prayer". I also don't knoe what "mass of sacrifice of Christmnas" AMD
Another reason the Catholic Church is great and abominable. They change doctrine based on man’s knowledge and false doctrines. Even if natural selection exists, mankind is not of the fold of animals nor of a lesser form of human looking animals. Our spirits are placed in our physical bodies which makes us the fold of Adam. Michael was placed in Adam. Jehovah was placed in Jesus Christ. Our spirits were placed in our physical bodies. We are not a part of natural selection.

I read all these posts and threads by Catholics and Protestants and the former are always trying to explain Catholicism to the latter, to no avail. Every now and then a Protestant "gets it" and eventually converts but most of the time, that does not (or does not seem to) happen. That's just my own POV. So I just kind of gave up, although I still answer reasonable questions from those who seem to really want to understand, which is not many, to be sure.

Most people who are baptized Catholic as an infant & raised Catholic (even if poorly) end up making good citizens because they hear the Word of God at Mass every Sunday, sometimes even daily, and usually the parents are law-abiding people and etc.... But still, so many Protestants have been told over and over by their pastors and friends and/or family that Catholicism is.. fill in the blanks: idolatrous, evil, the anti-Christ.. you freaking name it.

I have been telling people about the most important aspects of the Catholic faith for a LONG time (the Real Presence...), but again, very few of them seem to even begin to get it, mostly (my POV) because they don't WANT to get it.

Fine, that's your choice, but please do not pretend you know everything about the Catholic faith!
Does Joe Biden get it? Does Nancy Pelosi? How about the Pope, does he get what being a Catholic is all about?

I just have one thing to say,

Whow. I hope this answer I will be able to give Jesus one day.

you believe that good is evil and evil is good.

No. I know that you are an idiot by saying so.

If that is what Catholics are all about, I want nothing to do with that.

What makes me not unhappy because I hate it to waste time - but are you sure this is really the best for you on your own? What about if the light on the end of the tunnel is indeed only the light of a new everlasting day?

Whow. I hope this answer I will be able to give Jesus one day.

No. I know that you are an idiot by saying so.

What makes me not unhappy because I hate it to waste time - but are you sure this is really the best for you on your own? What about if the light on the end of the tunnel is indeed only the light of a new everlasting day?

Your answer said that anything goes. That means good and evil is the same and approved. Good is evil and evil is good. Everything is included. All the 40,000 different sects of Christianity are all included in the RCC is what you said. To you all is good even if it’s evil. That’s why you have a billion members. If it feels good do it. Really sad.

You accept you are a bigot.

Abstrahot, I accept that very most people today - inspired also from weird US-American ways of life - are no shy to break continuously the eighth commandement.

You also lack humility as well.

H-u-m-i-l-i-t-y ... Bescheidenheit, Demut, Ergebenheit ... no concrete idea what you lilke to say now. I speak with you - is this not a form of humility if you think about? Instead to speak with someone like you I could speak with god and to brush up my holiness instead only to be your asshole.

Two verses prove you wrong. Both Peter and Paul agreed that preaching and baptism for the dead is part of the mission of the Church.

To baptize dead people is absurde - except you are able to call them back into life.

You hate dead people too.

Eh? Why to hate dead people? They are dead. Sometimes the death of people is able to cause relief. Not a good start into the own death I would say - but who is dead is dead.

Forum List

Back