Ivanka shoes

Wrong. I would have MORE job security and get more raises because there would be MORE poor people making LESS money and committing MORE crime.

But I don't want that. There would be more manufacturing jobs if the rich cared as much about their country as they say they do. Instead they care more about their wallet and profit margins.
With no makers to pay your salary....

Makers? You are really going to have to work hard to connect the dots from make shoes in a factory to paying the salary for a job in Criminal Justice.
State college?

Ok... you just went from them paying my salary to now saying they are paying for my college. Moving the goal posts?
No, I was implying that you are going to a worthless college....and you just confirmed that.....

A worthless college? Eastern Kentucky is one of the top Criminal Justice colleges in the country.

Makers? You are really going to have to work hard to connect the dots from make shoes in a factory to paying the salary for a job in Criminal Justice.
State college?

Ok... you just went from them paying my salary to now saying they are paying for my college. Moving the goal posts?
No, I was implying that you are going to a worthless college....and you just confirmed that.....

A worthless college? Eastern Kentucky is one of the top Criminal Justice colleges in the country.
Well, you are definately not taking full advantage of it then.....

State college?

Because I don't support Trump? Maybe because I don't support Republican Matt Bevin who cut funding to schools and forced an increase in tuition?

State college?

Because I don't support Trump? Maybe because I don't support Republican Matt Bevin who cut funding to schools and forced an increase in tuition?
No, because you're clueless as to how this country works.....

Where will your criminal justice salary come from in your thinking?

Clueless? You never answered a single question I asked. Where did you go to school? Trump University?

Clueless? You never answered a single question I asked. Where did you go to school? Trump University?
No, I went to a private engineering school.....

And you never asked a question, just parroted democrat talking points cluelessly....thus my responses.....

And you never asked a question, just parroted democrat talking points cluelessly....thus my responses.....

Wrong. I asked you to connect the dots on how a shoe factory will pay my salary in Criminal Justice. I'm also still waiting on your stats comparing car accidents from stoned people compared to alcohol.

So will the giant Cheeto slap a 35% import tax on Ivanka's shoes made in China?

^^^ this is what the sour grapes liberals are concerned with, shoes, seriously? The word petty comes to mind.
So, you don't see any problem with El Cheeto running around having a fit about US companies making shit overseas when the & his daughter do it?

Is that orange lipstick you're wearing or do you just ...........

Well you have some pent up seething hatred for Trump, got it. :cuckoo:

^^^ this is what the sour grapes liberals are concerned with, shoes, seriously? The word petty comes to mind.
So, you don't see any problem with El Cheeto running around having a fit about US companies making shit overseas when the & his daughter do it?

Link to his daughters owning the industries.....thanks....

So you think there is a difference in jobs between Carrier deciding to build their products in Mexico & Ivanka deciding to have her shoes made in China? In both cases, Americans aren't making the products.
Carrier wasn't outsourcing products, they were moving their whole operation.

Wrong.

300 jobs were staying in Indiana all along.
Advertizing and sales? Whooppe do.

Wrong. I asked you to connect the dots on how a shoe factory will pay my salary in Criminal Justice. I'm also still waiting on your stats comparing car accidents from stoned people compared to alcohol.
I did answer that one.....

See what I mean about you not taking advantage of your education....

So will the giant Cheeto slap a 35% import tax on Ivanka's shoes made in China?

Well you have some pent up seething hatred for Trump, got it. :cuckoo:
He's told to.....:lol:

So you think there is a difference in jobs between Carrier deciding to build their products in Mexico & Ivanka deciding to have her shoes made in China? In both cases, Americans aren't making the products.

Wrong.

Wrong... again. 300 research and development jobs were always staying.

No. No you didn't. You can't actually answer questions.

Wrong.

Wrong... again. 300 research and development jobs were always staying.

See how the far left can not get their religious narratives correct?

State college?

So? I've been a member of a LEO board for 10 plus years and they say nothing is more worthless than a CJ degree. If you want to be a cop you get some military background. I you want to be in court get a law degree. CJ students ask the dumbest questions there because they know so little and presume so much wrong.

State college?

So? I've been a member of a LEO board for 10 plus years and they say nothing is more worthless than a CJ degree. If you want to be a cop you get some military background. I you want to be in court get a law degree. CJ students ask the dumbest questions there because they know so little and presume so much wrong.

Like being a far left drone?

State college?

Haha coming from someone that has been proven wrong already twice in this thread alone.

No. No you didn't. You can't actually answer questions.
My answers are well above your education level....don't blame me....:lol:

Forum List

Back