Ivanka Trump's perfect response to Megan.

The wimmenz who get all "omg, Trump just ragged on a woman, he's a misogynist!" are the same wimmenz who get all "not fair, equality!". They bitch when they're treated equally and when they're not. That why they're called bitches.

I observed this about Trump awhile ago. He doesn't care if you're a man or woman, if he thinks you're a moron he'll call you on it.

just a comment but I think that there is the making of a new political dynasty in the Trump family with both the Trump sons and daughters . I don't like dynasties like the un-American bushes and clintons but a Trump dynasty that is America first might just be fine and dandy . --------- just a comment !!
You look like such a dumb dweeb.

How's that wall going to be built? By eminent domain-ing 10s of Thousands of Americans out of their home.

How are we going to round-up illegals? By searching your floor boards?
------------------- but concerning the building of a southern border wall , well , here is how you would build the wall . --- What it would take to build Trump's border wall - CNN Video --- just for YOU Brambo !!
Did you know the wall has to be built on no less than 2 Native American Reservations?

And those reservations have the power to refuse the building of that wall, and HAVE refused to allow it to be built?

What's Trump going to do about that?

Did you know that this is absolutely false? The government has the right of easement on Indian Reservations (it was initially put in the treaties to support development of railroads and telegraphs). Nice try, though ....
-------------------------------------- I think that the info provided by SpareChange is accurate and that the 'bs' put forth by Brambo is 'bs' .

just a comment but I think that there is the making of a new political dynasty in the Trump family with both the Trump sons and daughters . I don't like dynasties like the un-American bushes and clintons but a Trump dynasty that is America first might just be fine and dandy . --------- just a comment !!

How's that wall going to be built? By eminent domain-ing 10s of Thousands of Americans out of their home.

------------------- but concerning the building of a southern border wall , well , here is how you would build the wall . --- What it would take to build Trump's border wall - CNN Video --- just for YOU Brambo !!
Did you know the wall has to be built on no less than 2 Native American Reservations?

And those reservations have the power to refuse the building of that wall, and HAVE refused to allow it to be built?

Did you know that this is absolutely false? The government has the right of easement on Indian Reservations (it was initially put in the treaties to support development of railroads and telegraphs). Nice try, though ....
-------------------------------------- I think that the info provided by SpareChange is accurate and that the 'bs' put forth by Brambo is 'bs' .

Hahaha...except you never read the treaties loosely mentioned here.

So you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

The wimmenz who get all "omg, Trump just ragged on a woman, he's a misogynist!" are the same wimmenz who get all "not fair, equality!". They bitch when they're treated equally and when they're not. That why they're called bitches.

I observed this about Trump awhile ago. He doesn't care if you're a man or woman, if he thinks you're a moron he'll call you on it.

and Eminent Domain is a legal way to take land , railroads , highways , airports , pipelines and other public works all take land by buying it for the public good using Eminent Domain Brambo .
I'm sure the 10s of thousands of Texans will be pleased to know Herr Trump doesn't give a fuck about their homes.
--------------------------------- might not agree but they will have to bend to the will of the public for the public good Brambo .

Actually, it only supports railroads and telegraphs, nice try indeed. Hence they can't just "railroad" an oil pipeline through Indian land.

Pardon the pun.

Pssst--- your ignorance is showing.

How do you suppose we got interstates, power grids, water distribution, etc., thru Indian reservations?

BTW --- that's not a pun. Can't you even get THAT right?

Show me where we got "interstates, power grids (what ever that means, does that include distribution poles?) and all the rest" through Indian reservations? BWAAHAHAHA.

You've already proven you don't know what you're talking about in this thread, and you have the nerve to claim someone else doesn't?

th

The average idiot --- and you're certainly not average, are you? --- is capable of doing research. a 30 second search will get you hundreds of examples of easements across Indian reservations - all of which recognize the right of the US government to establish eminent domain for projects "for the good of the people" (I suggest you focus on just Navajo easements - it's easier than trying to sort through all of them). Then, if you actually review the easements, you will see the reference to the US government's rights as defined in the 1858 Bonneville Treaty, the US-Navajo Treaty of 1868, an executive order expanding the reservation in 1868, and subsequent modifications in the 1974 Navajo-Hopi Land Settlement Act.

Further, http://digitalcommons.law.utulsa.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2526&context=tlr contains a discussion of the laws, to include the Federal Powers Act, that clearly demonstrate the authority of the federal government to invoke eminent domain on Indian reservations. Interestingly, states do NOT have the same power.

As for not having "read the treaties", I did --- and you can, too. Start with the one I did ... U.S.-Navajo Treaty of 1868

Facts are such an inconvenient thing, aren't they? Especially when they make you look like an ass.

Actually, it only supports railroads and telegraphs, nice try indeed. Hence they can't just "railroad" an oil pipeline through Indian land.

Pardon the pun.

How do you suppose we got interstates, power grids, water distribution, etc., thru Indian reservations?

Show me where we got "interstates, power grids (what ever that means, does that include distribution poles?) and all the rest" through Indian reservations? BWAAHAHAHA.
I would say it's been accomplished ...

I'm a little surprised you don't know what a 'power grid' is .... maybe you should research that, too!

The average idiot --- and you're certainly not average, are you? --- is capable of doing research. a 30 second search will get you hundreds of examples of easements across Indian reservations - all of which recognize the right of the US government to establish eminent domain for projects "for the good of the people" (I suggest you focus on just Navajo easements - it's easier than trying to sort through all of them). Then, if you actually review the easements, you will see the reference to the US government's rights as defined in the 1858 Bonneville Treaty, the US-Navajo Treaty of 1868, an executive order expanding the reservation in 1868, and subsequent modifications in the 1974 Navajo-Hopi Land Settlement Act.

Further, http://digitalcommons.law.utulsa.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2526&context=tlr contains a discussion of the laws, to include the Federal Powers Act, that clearly demonstrate the authority of the federal government to invoke eminent domain on Indian reservations. Interestingly, states do NOT have the same power.

As for not having "read the treaties", I did --- and you can, too. Start with the one I did ... U.S.-Navajo Treaty of 1868

Facts are such an inconvenient thing, aren't they? Especially when they make you look like an ass.
Notice how this thread hasn't been anything positive about Ivanka since I first showed-up in this thread?

I think you COMPLETELY underestimate my intelligence, and my ability...

Only the stupid (such as yourself) think the best way between two points is a straight line.

Do you seriously think my goal in this thread was to debate some stupid Indian reservation issues

With a fool like you?

Pardon the pun.

I'm a little surprised you don't know what a 'power grid' is .... maybe you should research that, too!

I know an extensive amount about it: here's a crash course for you. It's surprisingly very thorough.

Pardon the pun.

--------------------------------- I think that SpareChange just put you in your place with the educational material that he found for you Brambo .

Misandrist!

Notice how this thread hasn't been anything positive about Ivanka since I first showed-up in this thread?

I think you COMPLETELY underestimate my intelligence, and my ability...

Only the stupid (such as yourself) think the best way between two points is a straight line.

Do you seriously think my goal in this thread was to debate some stupid Indian reservation issues

With a fool like you?

Oh, believe me, I did not underestimate your intelligence ... pretty sure that's impossible to do.

Your goal is both obvious - and simple. You're an attention whore who doesn't even make a half-assed attempt to learn about an issue. You don't care about your image, only your ego.

Pardon the pun.

I know an extensive amount about it: here's a crash course for you. It's surprisingly very thorough.

See? Google can work for YOU, too !!

Pardon the pun.

--------------------------------- I think that SpareChange just put you in your place with the educational material that he found for you Brambo .

He cited the Navajo treaty. Here it is:

Article IX Allowance for railroads, military posts, and roads to cross the reservation. No attacks on U.S. citizens or their belongings.

I have stated that the "easements" he refers to only are for railroads, military posts, and roads to CROSS the reservation.

It in no way allows a FORTIFICATION to be built PERMANENTLY ON a reservation.

Look I try to be repsectful of you because you seem kinda like an innocent naif, like "Toki Wartooth".

But you're starting to sound like a real idiot...because you seem to lack the critical thinking power to see when someone quotes "NOTHING" and claims it supports their buttfucking stupid position...

Forum List

Back