Ivanka Trump's perfect response to Megan.

WillHaftaWaite.

I hope you see how much more a genius I am at destroying your thread, than you are at promoting it.

My thread?

Freewill started this thread, not me.

and you seem to have a talent for

th

just a comment but I think that there is the making of a new political dynasty in the Trump family with both the Trump sons and daughters . I don't like dynasties like the un-American bushes and clintons but a Trump dynasty that is America first might just be fine and dandy . --------- just a comment !!
You look like such a dumb dweeb.

How's that wall going to be built? By eminent domain-ing 10s of Thousands of Americans out of their home.

How are we going to round-up illegals? By searching your floor boards?
----------------------------- seems to me that Brambo is trying to change the subject from the Trump family and my suggestion of a possible TRUMP Dynasty that is America first . Just an observation !!

Gotta love it !!!!

Half don't even know who Ivanka Trump is, but that doesn't stop them from trashing her.

Ivanka Trump is Donald Trump's DAUGHTER ... not his wife. His wife is Melania Trump.
See my post above revealing my "Magic tricks".

The important part of your post is "half don't even know who Ivanka Trump is".

More like...90% of people don't know...and don't care.

just a comment but I think that there is the making of a new political dynasty in the Trump family with both the Trump sons and daughters . I don't like dynasties like the un-American bushes and clintons but a Trump dynasty that is America first might just be fine and dandy . --------- just a comment !!

How's that wall going to be built? By eminent domain-ing 10s of Thousands of Americans out of their home.

------------------- but concerning the building of a southern border wall , well , here is how you would build the wall . --- What it would take to build Trump's border wall - CNN Video --- just for YOU Brambo !!

WillHaftaWaite.

I hope you see how much more a genius I am at destroying your thread, than you are at promoting it.

My thread?

th
I know, it's my "aloofness" that allows my seeds of doubt and conquest spread like a virus.

You watch...this thread's now rotting garbage. No meaningful conversation will take place.

Nor should it.

Ivanka Trump is and might as well be just another one of Trump's whores. America really doesn't care and does not like Trump or his family.

They liked the Kennedy's...you'd never see me get away with asking who Jackie Kennedy was, one of John and Robert's tag-team sluts?

But you'll see...half will agree with me because they don't know who Ivanka is.

And the other half will cheer on my slander.

------------------- but concerning the building of a southern border wall , well , here is how you would build the wall . --- What it would take to build Trump's border wall - CNN Video --- just for YOU Brambo !!
Did you know the wall has to be built on no less than 2 Native American Reservations?

And those reservations have the power to refuse the building of that wall, and HAVE refused to allow it to be built?

What's Trump going to do about that?

WillHaftaWaite.

My thread?

th
I know, it's my "aloofness" that allows my seeds of doubt and conquest spread like a virus.

You watch...this thread's now rotting garbage. No meaningful conversation will take place.

Nor should it.

Ivanka Trump is and might as well be just another one of Trump's whores. America really doesn't care and does not like Trump or his family.

They liked the Kennedy's...you'd never see me get away with asking who Jackie Kennedy was, one of John and Robert's tag-team sluts?

If you think people laughing at you are agreeing with you, there's less hope for you than I thought

WillHaftaWaite.

My thread?

th

Nor should it.

If you think people laughing at you are agreeing with you, there's less hope for you than I thought

---Listens for all of Ivanka's champions to defend her purity from the ravagings of a loon---....*crickets*.

Yup, no one gives a shit about Ivanka, Trump's wife...or whoever she is.

------------------------- so building the wll is easy as you can see from my link Brambo, here , see it again --- What it would take to build Trump's border wall - CNN Video --- as far as rounding the mexicans and others up , well , see how Eisenhower did Operation Wetback back in the 50s as he cleaned up the USA for my generation Brambo .

and operation Wetback is just one example plus you can make them self deport by denying them ALL services to them and making it impossible for them to work Brambo .

and Eminent Domain is a legal way to take land , railroads , highways , airports , pipelines and other public works all take land by buying it for the public good using Eminent Domain Brambo .

Did you know the wall has to be built on no less than 2 Native American Reservations?

And those reservations have the power to refuse the building of that wall, and HAVE refused to allow it to be built?

Did you know that this is absolutely false? The government has the right of easement on Indian Reservations (it was initially put in the treaties to support development of railroads and telegraphs). Nice try, though ....

Did you know that this is absolutely false? The government has the right of easement on Indian Reservations (it was initially put in the treaties to support development of railroads and telegraphs). Nice try, though ....
Actually, it only supports railroads and telegraphs, nice try indeed. Hence they can't just "railroad" an oil pipeline through Indian land.

Pardon the pun.

-------------------- negotiate is the answer Brambo .

WillHaftaWaite.

My thread?

th

Nor should it.

So, now, you readily admit your dishonesty? Refreshing ... disgusting, but refreshing.

Actually, it only supports railroads and telegraphs, nice try indeed. Hence they can't just "railroad" an oil pipeline through Indian land.

Pardon the pun.
------------------------------------- think that you are 'fos' Brambo .

and Eminent Domain is a legal way to take land , railroads , highways , airports , pipelines and other public works all take land by buying it for the public good using Eminent Domain Brambo .
I'm sure the 10s of thousands of Texans will be pleased to know Herr Trump doesn't give a fuck about their homes.

Pardon the pun.

Pssst--- your ignorance is showing.

How do you suppose we got interstates, power grids, water distribution, etc., thru Indian reservations?

BTW --- that's not a pun. Can't you even get THAT right?

Forum List

Back