🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I've lost all respect for the government with the ridiculous arrest of Roger Stone

They should really reserve all that nonsense for genuinely dangerous criminals, there's no need to burst out all the military hardware for a guy who has no record of violence who is being arrested for non-violent process crimes.

The FBI will never recover it's reputation.
Mueller planted evidence that sent for innocent men to prison two died and the other two were released
WE HAD TO PAY 100 MILLION DOLLARS TOO THE TWO AND THE FAMILIES OF THE TWO THAT DIED IN PRISON

They should really reserve all that nonsense for genuinely dangerous criminals, there's no need to burst out all the military hardware for a guy who has no record of violence who is being arrested for non-violent process crimes.

The FBI will never recover it's reputation.
I lost all respect long ago. Our government is a criminal enterprise the Mafia can only dream of.

29 people in full gear to take down an old man.
Actually,no, most of them were there to execute the search warrant. So you might want to get your facts straight before calling someone else stupid, because you're embarrassing yourself.

I'm fully confident that you are an imbecilic man of color. 29 fully geared up folks to take down an old man. You don't happen to be Chief Little Drum of getting in the 16 year olds face are you?

Our Republic is on it's last legs when a political party can use the criminal justice system to punish its enemies.

Political party? You mean Republicans? They control the DOJ.

No they don't. If they did, that ridiculous raid would never have happened. What would have happened would have been Mueller calling Stone's lawyer and asking him to have Stone in court for arraignment on whatever date. And Stone would have been there.

/----/
well, here we go again...
.View attachment 243092
Change the channel read a newspaper and stop willfully avoiding the evidence, brainwashed functional moron.
Trump campaign and collusion with the Russians - Google Search

A link is to support a point, not make it for you. You lose.

No Mr. English is my second language, YOU and all your Russian troll friends lose.

If they had only sent 2 fbi guys, with only handguns, Roger Stone might have beaten them to death. It is a good thing they sent dozens, with machine guns.

b5e508e5046b25cd9c1024f44d371151
It is called FBI protocol, dingbat.
Bullshit.

/----/
well, here we go again...
.View attachment 243092
Change the channel read a newspaper and stop willfully avoiding the evidence, brainwashed functional moron.
Trump campaign and collusion with the Russians - Google Search

A link is to support a point, not make it for you. You lose.

No Mr. English is my second language, YOU and all your Russian troll friends lose.

If they had only sent 2 fbi guys, with only handguns, Roger Stone might have beaten them to death. It is a good thing they sent dozens, with machine guns.

b5e508e5046b25cd9c1024f44d371151
It is called FBI protocol, dingbat.

If FBI protocol can't distinguish between an elderly officer worker, and a heavily armed crack house,

then that is WORSE, then if they did it on purpose to be stormtroopers, and terrorize their political enemies.

29 fully geared up folks to take down an old man.
Except, that's false, and you are embarrassing yourself. We already knew you are a racist puke, so no breaking news, there.

Nope, it's true. I'm embarrassing you.
Oh no! A delusional trumpkin said mean things to me and declared victory. Hmm, this must be a day that ends in 'y'
oh no! you'd NEVER see people on the left do this also!!!! no - we must try to insist it's ONLY trump followers!!!!

that shit is so fucked up, dude. mocking one side while excusing the other for the same. that shit is what GOT you trump and the trumpkins.

Forum List

Back