🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I've lost all respect for the government with the ridiculous arrest of Roger Stone

The original wording was such that it fit the definition of the crime in question.

But before the final release, the wording was changed, to put her actions out side of that definition.

This is not a minor change. It was as clear cut as changing a finding from "Yes" to "No".

This has all be discussed in public for months. Have you been in a coma?

The agent that made the change was corrupted by politics. Those that let the change past, are also guilty.
Leftwingers believe feigning ignorance is a convincing argument.

I could cut and paste the actual wording, the agent busted for making the alterations, point out that the FBI head let it pass,

but I know that it doesn't matter. They just stone wall more and more stupidly, and call me a racist, because they don't know how to do anything else.
Typical brainwashed conspiracy Nut Job GOP base moron....

You have to be brainwashed to ignore the evidence at this point.

No, Mr. 50,000 posts in three years, you have to be wilfully blind or Russian, to ignore the evidence that Donald Trump is the Russian agent, and that you lot of lying Russians are part of the conspiracy which elected him. No wonder you deny it so vociferously.

I have to wonder why the moderators of an American political forum has done so little to rid this place of obvious Russian trolls, like and your friend easy65

Your desperate desire to find an excuse to not address my valid and powerful points, is pathetic.

ON some level, you know that you cannot debate me. Whether you understand that it is because your positions are weak, or you think that I am that much smarter than you,

you spend your energy, not in refining your positions or debating skills, but in inventing pathetic excuses for yourself.

Loser.

The original wording was such that it fit the definition of the crime in question.

But before the final release, the wording was changed, to put her actions out side of that definition.

This is not a minor change. It was as clear cut as changing a finding from "Yes" to "No".

The agent that made the change was corrupted by politics. Those that let the change past, are also guilty.

I could cut and paste the actual wording, the agent busted for making the alterations, point out that the FBI head let it pass,

but I know that it doesn't matter. They just stone wall more and more stupidly, and call me a racist, because they don't know how to do anything else.

No, Mr. 50,000 posts in three years, you have to be wilfully blind or Russian, to ignore the evidence that Donald Trump is the Russian agent, and that you lot of lying Russians are part of the conspiracy which elected him. No wonder you deny it so vociferously.

I have to wonder why the moderators of an American political forum has done so little to rid this place of obvious Russian trolls, like and your friend easy65
/----/
well, here we go again...
. show me the evidence.jpg

/----/
.View attachment 243092
Change the channel, read a newspaper and stop avoiding the evidence, brain dead brainwashed functional moron. At this point there is no doubt there was collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians. Of course Trump has no clue what's going on LOL. It is not covered on Fox.

/----/
.View attachment 243092
Change the channel read a newspaper and stop willfully avoiding the evidence, brainwashed functional moron.
Trump campaign and collusion with the Russians - Google Search

Jack booted thugs on display....all done on CNN so Mueller can look like he has something.....a desperate embarrassing act by a man old enough to know better....Mueller you suck and you did a huge amount of damage to the peoples view and opinion for the FBI.....

Because there was NO CRIME. In order for their to be a crime, classified emails would have had to have fallen into the wrong hands, and there is NO EVIDENCE THAT ANY SUCH THING EVER HAPPENED. In order for Clinton to be charged, there had to be evidence that she gave or allowed access to classified material by those without security clearance, and there is no evidence that any such thing happened.

Hillary wasn't charged because she COMMITTED NO CRIMES.

Try innocent until proven guilty, super dupe. Not to mention never even indicted because everything you know is pure garbage propaganda, stupid.

Your support of the corrupt FBI is noted and held against you.
Show me any evidence that is not pure garbage propaganda, super duper. You live on an imaginary planet dumbass. Enjoy hell.

/----/
.View attachment 243092
Change the channel read a newspaper and stop willfully avoiding the evidence, brainwashed functional moron.
/——-/ Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha Oh you got him this time

Mueller you suck and you did a huge amount of damage to the peoples view and opinion for the FBI.
I think general idea among our leaders is that, just as quickly as you Tru.p cultists jumped into your stupid hole, you will crawl out, once he is gone. So I don't think anyone is paying much mind to that.

Jack booted thugs on display....all done on CNN so Mueller can look like he has something.....a desperate embarrassing act by a man old enough to know better....Mueller you suck and you did a huge amount of damage to the peoples view and opinion for the FBI.....
Any chance you can wait for the findings, totally brainwashed functional moron?

Mueller you suck and you did a huge amount of damage to the peoples view and opinion for the FBI.
I think general idea among our leaders is that, just as quickly as you Tru.p cultists jumped into your stupid hole, you will crawl out, once he is gone. So I don't think anyone is paying much mind to that.
Trump is basically a mouthpiece for Fox News and other garbage GOP propaganda, so I don't think this is going to happen till there is some kind of fairness doctrine to get the dupes out of their fugue state.

/----/
.View attachment 243092
Try waiting for the findings, dingbat.

And when they come for you?......man you libs are unrecognizable since Trump was elected....I guess if the government wanted to do away with civil liberties all they need to do to get you on board is elect someone you hate....

Any chance you can wait for the findings, totally brainwashed functional moron?
Any chance that you can?....no...you have had Trump convicted for years ...yeah two year old witch hunt and you are fine with it....we all speculate here Beavis.....that's what we do here....

/----/
.View attachment 243092
Try waiting for the findings, dingbat.
/—-/ Aren’t you suppose to say Tick Tock Tick Toc? Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

/—-/ Try English

/—-/ Try English
Was that supposed to be witty?

You trump cultists have really degenerated over the years. These last 2 years are really taking a toll on you.

They should really reserve all that nonsense for genuinely dangerous criminals, there's no need to burst out all the military hardware for a guy who has no record of violence who is being arrested for non-violent process crimes.

The FBI will never recover it's reputation.

The FBI did fine and put the wind up Stone.

I hope they found a treasure trove of incriminating orange-colored evidence on his computer.

Lying to Congress is a felony. Intimidating witnesses is a felony...You are dumb as a rock....

Read your post, then mine. And it will all become clear.

They didn’t use cheap software? Or they didn’t try to
Hide something? Obviously it’s not clear. Try again.
it's exactly what all of these government people do with their old computers or when they are finished duh. all your phony scandals have been investigated and there is nothing there but garbage propaganda from you, dumbass.

They do? Nope they do not as they do not have separate servers.
And they now have a rule against it... Of course the Clinton server seems to be the only one the Russians could not hack. so many phony scandals and Bs propaganda, super duper. Zzzzzzzzzz everything you know is garbage conspiracy theory...

It doesn’t matter. It looks suspicious. Fact that your biased Leftist eyes cannot see that is mind boggling
If you've been brainwashed about her for 25 years...none of your phony scandals about her have reached the real world, super duper. Or any other phony scandals against Democrats...

Forum List

Back