🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I've lost all respect for the government with the ridiculous arrest of Roger Stone

They didn’t what? Be more clear.
Read your post, then mine. And it will all become clear.

They didn’t use cheap software? Or they didn’t try to
Hide something? Obviously it’s not clear. Try again.
it's exactly what all of these government people do with their old computers or when they are finished duh. all your phony scandals have been investigated and there is nothing there but garbage propaganda from you, dumbass.

The word gullible is not in the dictionary
When do you figure out that the GOP is the corrupt swamp and Democrats are straight arrow Patriots, dumbass? Democrats arrested in the last 50 years, 0. Every GOP Administration has many, and their only defense is pure garbage. The world is aghast...

LMAO you’re an idiot.

It seems like overkill. That being said I am no fan of stone. Seems like a sly underhanded person.

Read your post, then mine. And it will all become clear.

They didn’t use cheap software? Or they didn’t try to
Hide something? Obviously it’s not clear. Try again.
it's exactly what all of these government people do with their old computers or when they are finished duh. all your phony scandals have been investigated and there is nothing there but garbage propaganda from you, dumbass.

The word gullible is not in the dictionary
When do you figure out that the GOP is the corrupt swamp and Democrats are straight arrow Patriots, dumbass? Democrats arrested in the last 50 years, 0. Every GOP Administration has many, and their only defense is pure garbage. The world is aghast...

LMAO you’re an idiot.
Sorry that would be Republican voters anywhere else in the world... Everything you know is wrong.

It was gray.

Ah HA you are a liar. The manufacturer clearly states that the color is Stormy Sky. This is perjury.
You cannot be convicted of perjury for an error. Again, for stone's sake, I hope you are not his lawyer, or he is fucked.
Nevertheless, this is the kind of evidence Mueller is relying on. Papadopoulos was convicted of lying to investigators over the time of a lunch meeting.

They should really reserve all that nonsense for genuinely dangerous criminals, there's no need to burst out all the military hardware for a guy who has no record of violence who is being arrested for non-violent process crimes.

The FBI will never recover it's reputation.
Oh was poor Roger roughed up during his arrest? He wasn't? Oh looks like this thread is baseless then.

For those uninitiated with "poor roger" he has a tattoo of Richard Nixon on his back and enjoys dildos. Quite the character and full of them christian values.

Its really sad the right has lost respect for law enforcement over a cretin like Stone, and Trump for that matter. Blame it on the "deep state". Being republican is like joining a cult run by morons nowadays.

For those uninitiated with "poor roger" he has a tattoo of Richard Nixon on his back and enjoys dildos. Quite the character and full of them christian values.
Therefore 29 SWAT team members with 16 black SUVs banging on his door at 6:00 am, after tipping off CNN, sounds perfectly reasonable to me!

Therefore 29 SWAT team members with 16 black SUVs banging on his door at 6:00 am, after tipping off CNN, sounds perfectly reasonable to me!
What was unreasonable about it? That sounds like every arrest of a high profile/rich person that has ever happened.

Mr Stone also posted threatening messages along with pics of his gun collection on social media. Would you rather our law enforcement professionals not prepare for the worst scenario.

White privileged cry babies

Just because your Party is suspected of wrong doing does not mean the FBI is an arm of the other. That’s more right wing nonsense as Trumpo has caused many of you to become unglued from reality.

Going after a certain party while giving the other a pass is most certainly corruption. All that cancer needs to be cut out somehow, legally.

What if we start organizing and paying legal teams on commission
where each party goes after the corruption they find and focus on,
but for the purpose of PAYING BACK TAXPAYERS. people who
cooperate are able to work and keep whatever offices they are
elected or appointed to, provided any wrongs are corrected
and any money misspent, abused, wasted or misdirected is paid
back to where it was authorized and approved by the public to go.

If parties do not agree what to spend money on, that is delegated
by party and only taxpayers who agree to fund it support that plan.

So the govt is limited to only what all people, parties and states
agree to fund and support universally. Anything else we disagree on
is delegated to the respective parties. So we quit funding garbage
and either collect reimbursements or credits, or the investors who
agree to buy out those debts and damages can take on responsibility
for the restitution owed to the public. All this is decided democratically
by representation by states and/or party. So only the agreed policies
and funding is endorsed and authorized through federal govt. The rest
is localized and goes back to people and states to manage democratically
not entangle with centralized federal govt that only handles national level agreed policies and duties.
/——/
View attachment 242652

This is America

This is America on Mueller

output_ALmq6m.gif

How do you surround Roger Stone's home with a 30 man Assault force over an unproven "thought crime"?

WeeBoldElephantseal-small.gif

Dear boilermaker55
Wouldn't you as a taxpaying citizen like to share in reimbursements
and credits if we all united and started demanding collections
for ALL wrongdoing, crimes and abuses by corporate and govt
corruption at public expense?

If all this "whining" about corrupt unconstitutional abuses of govt
means wiping out the debt by re-assessing those costs and charging
each case back to the ACTUAL WRONGDOERS, wouldn't that
benefit ALL citizens and taxpayers, rich or poor, who are
equally victims forced to pay huge costs of govt waste and abuses of power?

Mr Stone also posted threatening messages along with pics of his gun collection on social media. Would you rather our law enforcement professionals not prepare for the worst scenario.

He said he does not own a gun? Or no gun in the house?

What needs to happen, is the "wealth redistribution" that right neo-cons are always yelling about, starts at the origin.
The large corporations take money from the hard work of hourly employees.
That is what needs to change immediately.
My comment was about whining of roger stone and the riffraff that defend him.
They had a warrant for his arrest and the FBI did it's job.

White privileged cry babies

Going after a certain party while giving the other a pass is most certainly corruption. All that cancer needs to be cut out somehow, legally.

What if we start organizing and paying legal teams on commission
where each party goes after the corruption they find and focus on,
but for the purpose of PAYING BACK TAXPAYERS. people who
cooperate are able to work and keep whatever offices they are
elected or appointed to, provided any wrongs are corrected
and any money misspent, abused, wasted or misdirected is paid
back to where it was authorized and approved by the public to go.

If parties do not agree what to spend money on, that is delegated
by party and only taxpayers who agree to fund it support that plan.

So the govt is limited to only what all people, parties and states
agree to fund and support universally. Anything else we disagree on
is delegated to the respective parties. So we quit funding garbage
and either collect reimbursements or credits, or the investors who
agree to buy out those debts and damages can take on responsibility
for the restitution owed to the public. All this is decided democratically
by representation by states and/or party. So only the agreed policies
and funding is endorsed and authorized through federal govt. The rest
is localized and goes back to people and states to manage democratically
not entangle with centralized federal govt that only handles national level agreed policies and duties.
/——/
View attachment 242652

This is America

This is America on Mueller

output_ALmq6m.gif

How do you surround Roger Stone's home with a 30 man Assault force over an unproven "thought crime"?

WeeBoldElephantseal-small.gif

Dear boilermaker55
Wouldn't you as a taxpaying citizen like to share in reimbursements
and credits if we all united and started demanding collections
for ALL wrongdoing, crimes and abuses by corporate and govt
corruption at public expense?

If all this "whining" about corrupt unconstitutional abuses of govt
means wiping out the debt by re-assessing those costs and charging
each case back to the ACTUAL WRONGDOERS, wouldn't that
benefit ALL citizens and taxpayers, rich or poor, who are
equally victims forced to pay huge costs of govt waste and abuses of power?

How did the final fbi report on Hillary get edited to give her a pass on her crime? And how did no one say anything about it?

Because there was NO CRIME. In order for their to be a crime, classified emails would have had to have fallen into the wrong hands, and there is NO EVIDENCE THAT ANY SUCH THING EVER HAPPENED. In order for Clinton to be charged, there had to be evidence that she gave or allowed access to classified material by those without security clearance, and there is no evidence that any such thing happened.

Hillary wasn't charged because she COMMITTED NO CRIMES.

The original wording was such that it fit the definition of the crime in question.

But before the final release, the wording was changed, to put her actions out side of that definition.

This is not a minor change. It was as clear cut as changing a finding from "Yes" to "No".

This has all be discussed in public for months. Have you been in a coma?

The agent that made the change was corrupted by politics. Those that let the change past, are also guilty.
Leftwingers believe feigning ignorance is a convincing argument.

I could cut and paste the actual wording, the agent busted for making the alterations, point out that the FBI head let it pass,

but I know that it doesn't matter. They just stone wall more and more stupidly, and call me a racist, because they don't know how to do anything else.
Try innocent until proven guilty, super dupe. Not to mention never even indicted because everything you know is pure garbage propaganda, stupid.

Your support of the corrupt FBI is noted and held against you.

How did the final fbi report on Hillary get edited to give her a pass on her crime? And how did no one say anything about it?

Because there was NO CRIME. In order for their to be a crime, classified emails would have had to have fallen into the wrong hands, and there is NO EVIDENCE THAT ANY SUCH THING EVER HAPPENED. In order for Clinton to be charged, there had to be evidence that she gave or allowed access to classified material by those without security clearance, and there is no evidence that any such thing happened.

The original wording was such that it fit the definition of the crime in question.

But before the final release, the wording was changed, to put her actions out side of that definition.

This is not a minor change. It was as clear cut as changing a finding from "Yes" to "No".

The agent that made the change was corrupted by politics. Those that let the change past, are also guilty.

I could cut and paste the actual wording, the agent busted for making the alterations, point out that the FBI head let it pass,

but I know that it doesn't matter. They just stone wall more and more stupidly, and call me a racist, because they don't know how to do anything else.
Typical brainwashed conspiracy Nut Job GOP base moron....

You have to be brainwashed to ignore the evidence at this point.

Typical brainwashed conspiracy Nut Job GOP base moron....

You have to be brainwashed to ignore the evidence at this point.

No, Mr. 50,000 posts in three years, you have to be wilfully blind or Russian, to ignore the evidence that Donald Trump is the Russian agent, and that you lot of lying Russians are part of the conspiracy which elected him. No wonder you deny it so vociferously.

I have to wonder why the moderators of an American political forum has done so little to rid this place of obvious Russian trolls, like and your friend easy65

Forum List

Back