🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I've lost all respect for the government with the ridiculous arrest of Roger Stone

And there is nothing wrong with her bleaching her old computers for crying out loud. Not suspicious or atypical. You are brainwashed with b******* innuendo.
Well, Hillary has had people killed, including Seth Rich, so I guess bleaching a computer isn't much of a transgression for her.
I did not see that in the paper. Every single phony scandal and crime you know about Hillary is total BS propaganda, super duyeah just because only Rupert Murdoch outlets and other garbage GOP propaganda pundits repeat those ridiculous scandals while every journalist in the world ignores them along with all the law enforcement in the world, doesn't mean a thing, super dupers. Everything is been investigated multiple times and all they find are ridiculous GOP BS propaganda. Ever heard of innocent until proven guilty, it doesn't say unless Sean or Rush or some other idiot says it.the GOP it's propaganda machines and its doops are a total disgrace.
Yeah just because only Rupert Murdoch outlets and other garbage GOP propaganda pundits repeat those ridiculous scandals while every journalist in the world ignores them along with all the law enforcement in the world, doesn't mean a thing, super dupers. Everything has been investigated multiple times and all they find are ridiculous GOP BS propaganda. Ever heard of innocent until proven guilty, it doesn't say unless Sean or Rush or some other idiot says it. The GOP its propaganda machine and its doops are a total disgrace.

You self identified as a moron when you voted for Trump, in light of all of the evidence that he was a liar, a criminal, and completely incompetent to run the country. You self-identify as a moron every time you acknowledge a belief that the Deep State is real.

It's not that Trump is incompetent and doesn't know how government works, it\s the "Deep State" that is causing chaos. No moron, it's Trump who is causing chaos, firing people so no one wants to work for him any more.

How did the final fbi report on Hillary get edited to give her a pass on her crime? And how did no one say anything about it?

Because there was NO CRIME. In order for their to be a crime, classified emails would have had to have fallen into the wrong hands, and there is NO EVIDENCE THAT ANY SUCH THING EVER HAPPENED. In order for Clinton to be charged, there had to be evidence that she gave or allowed access to classified material by those without security clearance, and there is no evidence that any such thing happened.

Hillary wasn't charged because she COMMITTED NO CRIMES.

The original wording was such that it fit the definition of the crime in question.

But before the final release, the wording was changed, to put her actions out side of that definition.

This is not a minor change. It was as clear cut as changing a finding from "Yes" to "No".

This has all be discussed in public for months. Have you been in a coma?

The agent that made the change was corrupted by politics. Those that let the change past, are also guilty.
Leftwingers believe feigning ignorance is a convincing argument.

I could cut and paste the actual wording, the agent busted for making the alterations, point out that the FBI head let it pass,

but I know that it doesn't matter. They just stone wall more and more stupidly, and call me a racist, because they don't know how to do anything else.
Try innocent until proven guilty, super dupe. Not to mention never even indicted because everything you know is pure garbage propaganda, stupid.

I've lost all respect for the government with the ridiculous arrest of Roger Stone

But the op hasnt lost respect for lying right wing sob's and their Russian pals.

F'n traitor.

They should really reserve all that nonsense for genuinely dangerous criminals, there's no need to burst out all the military hardware for a guy who has no record of violence who is being arrested for non-violent process crimes.

The FBI will never recover it's reputation.
you have never had respect for our government, you are a stereotypical Trump minion.

And everything you know about bleaching is wrong, super duper. Everything is political s******* LOL... Bleaching is not expensive it's free and it doesn't use any chemicals, super duper.
Trump, Pence 'Acid Wash' Facts - FactCheck.org

LMAO. You’re incorrect. There are companies that are experts in the field. Like NCS. Google it. Their services are not free. Actually if I prove you wrong do you promise to leave these boards 4ever?
Read the link, dumbass. Or any other respected story about it.

Did you read it? Bleaching is a software. You did not even read you own link
Yes I know. Glad you figured it out. LOL

Do you know? Your posts state otherwise.
The fact remains that what Hillary's security team used to bleach was a free service and doesn't use chemicals and Trump and everyone else you listen to lied about it, and no amount of babbling on your part will change it. Of course I know what was in my link.

You self identified as a moron when you voted for Trump, in light of all of the evidence that he was a liar, a criminal, and completely incompetent to run the country. You self-identify as a moron every time you acknowledge a belief that the Deep State is real.

It's not that Trump is incompetent and doesn't know how government works, it\s the "Deep State" that is causing chaos. No moron, it's Trump who is causing chaos, firing people so no one wants to work for him any more.

How did the final fbi report on Hillary get edited to give her a pass on her crime? And how did no one say anything about it?

Because there was NO CRIME. In order for their to be a crime, classified emails would have had to have fallen into the wrong hands, and there is NO EVIDENCE THAT ANY SUCH THING EVER HAPPENED. In order for Clinton to be charged, there had to be evidence that she gave or allowed access to classified material by those without security clearance, and there is no evidence that any such thing happened.

The original wording was such that it fit the definition of the crime in question.

But before the final release, the wording was changed, to put her actions out side of that definition.

This is not a minor change. It was as clear cut as changing a finding from "Yes" to "No".

The agent that made the change was corrupted by politics. Those that let the change past, are also guilty.

I could cut and paste the actual wording, the agent busted for making the alterations, point out that the FBI head let it pass,

but I know that it doesn't matter. They just stone wall more and more stupidly, and call me a racist, because they don't know how to do anything else.
Typical brainwashed conspiracy Nut Job GOP base moron....

You just self identified as a moron

all of your ridiculous phony scandals have been investigated and there is nothing to any of them, brainwashed functional moron conspiracy Nut Job. Your BS character assassination phony Scandal GOP propaganda machine is a disgrace,super duper. Try a real news service that knows what a retraction is...

LMAO. You’re incorrect. There are companies that are experts in the field. Like NCS. Google it. Their services are not free. Actually if I prove you wrong do you promise to leave these boards 4ever?

The fact remains that what Hillary's security team used to bleach was a free service and doesn't use chemicals and Trump and everyone else you listen to lied about it, and no amount of babbling on your part will change it. Of course I know what was in my link.

Chemicals? It’s not laundry. It’s software. Yes they used cheap software but still used it to
Hide something

Chemicals? It’s not laundry. It’s software. Yes they used cheap software but still used it to
Hide something
No, they didn't.

Hide something
No, they didn't.

They didn’t what? Be more clear.

Hide something
No, they didn't.

Read your post, then mine. And it will all become clear.

Hide something
No, they didn't.

They didn’t use cheap software? Or they didn’t try to
Hide something? Obviously it’s not clear. Try again.

Hide something
No, they didn't.

it's exactly what all of these government people do with their old computers or when they are finished duh. all your phony scandals have been investigated and there is nothing there but garbage propaganda from you, dumbass.

Hide something
No, they didn't.

it's exactly what all of these government people do with their old computers or when they are finished duh. all your phony scandals have been investigated and there is nothing there but garbage propaganda from you, dumbass.

They do? Nope they do not as they do not have separate servers.

Hide something
No, they didn't.

The word gullible is not in the dictionary

No, they didn't.

And they now have a rule against it... Of course the Clinton server seems to be the only one the Russians could not hack. so many phony scandals and Bs propaganda, super duper. Zzzzzzzzzz everything you know is garbage conspiracy theory...

No, they didn't.

The word gullible is not in the dictionary
When do you figure out that the GOP is the corrupt swamp and Democrats are straight arrow Patriots, dumbass? Democrats arrested in the last 50 years, 0. Every GOP Administration has many, and their only defense is pure garbage. The world is aghast...

The jury systems will now fall apart
Most will now work like the OJ jury

And this will run off the wise and successful

Back to the dark ages !!!

And they now have a rule against it... Of course the Clinton server seems to be the only one the Russians could not hack. so many phony scandals and Bs propaganda, super duper. Zzzzzzzzzz everything you know is garbage conspiracy theory...

It doesn’t matter. It looks suspicious. Fact that your biased Leftist eyes cannot see that is mind boggling

Forum List

Back