i've re-considered the entire Ukraine case.. enter *your* opinions please..

Only if you can find a common border between France and Canada
Yep, now we have new special rules of annexation of other countries.

I guess America has a right to annex parts of Canada if Quebeq gets into despute with Ontario. It's on the common border, so it's totally ok. :cuckoo:

My opinion is we don't know what's going on because the media lies all the time.

Do you have your own brain?

Your own ability to look up and consider information and make judgements?

You sound helpless.

What do they think they can do with their money if we are experiencing the very worst the planet has to throw at us? If we are still using the same amount of fossil fuel in 7 or 8 years from now we will be unable to stop that but they still want to carry on doing it. Insanity. I know it lags but they know it is coming and they also know that unless they start pulling out all the stops yesterday, very few people will survive. The South is seeing the worst changes first. The floods in Pakistan and the famine in Africa. It comes from CC and the West have already said they will give these countries the money so where is it? All the Super rich have bought themselves underground apartments and some of them have their eyes on space stations. While these might work for Nuclear War they are not going to work once we have destroyed the world which we very nearly have. So clever they make humans extinct and do not allow their grand children the life they had the opportunity because they prefer killing other people. Insane.
I tend to think greed is a very powerful motivator particularly with the elite.

Nazis were making all the same arguments when they invaded Poland. It's nothing but a half-baked excuse to go grab some land.
European history is convoluted enough without US capitalists trying to plunder Russian/Ukrainian natural resources for the second time in 30 years.

History of Poland - Wikipedia

"The history of Poland spans over a thousand years, from medieval tribes, Christianization and monarchy; through Poland's Golden Age, expansionism and becoming one of the largest European powers; to its collapse and partitions, two world wars, communism, and the restoration of democracy."

They should not OBVIOUSLY. Which is EXAXCTLY WHY our funding comes with conditions for reforms.

Honest Joe Biden, AKA "the Senator from MasterCard" or "the Senator from DuPont" tells you he's cleaning up corruption in Ukraine, and you swallow every load; how fucking gullible are you?

| Ukraines Western backed leader Volodymyr Zelensky rings the opening bell at the New York Stock Exchange on September 6 | MR Online

"Zelensky is literally selling Ukraine to U.S. corporations on Wall Street..."​

"Ukraine’s Western-backed leader Volodymyr Zelensky virtually opened the New York Stock Exchange on the morning of September 6, symbolically ringing the bell via video stream.

"Zelensky announced that his country is 'open for business' – that is to say, that foreign corporations are free to come and exploit its plentiful resources and low-paid labor.

"In a speech launching the neoliberal selloff program Advantage Ukraine, Zelensky offered Wall Street “a chance for you to invest now in projects worth of hundreds of billions of dollars.'

"The financial news service Business Wire published a press release from the Ukrainian government in which Zelensky boasted:
"The $400+ [billion] in investment options featured on AdvantageUkraine.com span public private partnerships, privatization and private ventures.

"A USAID-supported project team of investment bankers and researchers appointed by Ukraine’s Ministry of Economy will work with businesses interested in investing."

Zelensky is literally selling Ukraine to U.S. corporations on Wall Street | MR Online

Honest Joe Biden, AKA "the Senator from MasterCard" or "the Senator from DuPont" tells you he's cleaning up corruption in Ukraine, and you swallow every load; how fucking gullible are you?

| Ukraines Western backed leader Volodymyr Zelensky rings the opening bell at the New York Stock Exchange on September 6 | MR Online

"Zelensky is literally selling Ukraine to U.S. corporations on Wall Street..."​

"Ukraine’s Western-backed leader Volodymyr Zelensky virtually opened the New York Stock Exchange on the morning of September 6, symbolically ringing the bell via video stream.

"Zelensky announced that his country is 'open for business' – that is to say, that foreign corporations are free to come and exploit its plentiful resources and low-paid labor.

"In a speech launching the neoliberal selloff program Advantage Ukraine, Zelensky offered Wall Street “a chance for you to invest now in projects worth of hundreds of billions of dollars.'

"The financial news service Business Wire published a press release from the Ukrainian government in which Zelensky boasted:

Zelensky is literally selling Ukraine to U.S. corporations on Wall Street | MR Online

Only a total moron would complain about a leader of a relatively poor country declaring it open for bussiness.

I know commies like you have trouble grasping just how insane you look when you do that.

Only a total moron would complain about a leader of a relatively poor country declaring it open for bussiness.

I know commies like you have trouble grasping just how insane you look when you do that.
Only a total moron would believe dumb Joe Biden and a Ukrainian male stripper.

Some helmets went on sale somewhere and you think you have some sort of serious case that we should not aid Ukraine? OF COURSE someone, somewhere will scheme and try to make a buck on equipment they've recieved. Any thinking person understands that this is not serious evidence of widespread corruption. This laughable argument constantly circulates in Russian programming, thats what passes for a real story there.

Come back when a HIMARS goes for sale or you could put some serious numbers on excesses.
Ukraine is the second most corrupt state in Europe, so it's hardly surprising it finds ways to profit from an existential crisis created by US capitalists:

Ukraine war veterans on how Kiev plundered US aid, wasted soldiers, endangered civilians, and lost the war - The Grayzone

"In a video sent via Facebook messenger in July, Ivan* can be seen standing next to his car, an early 2010s model Mitsubishi SUV.

"Smoke is pouring out of the rear window. Ivan laughs and pans his phone’s camera across the length of the vehicle, pointing out bullet holes. 'The turbocharger died in my car,' he said, panning his phone toward the front of the vehicle. 'My commander says I should pay to repair it myself. So to use my own car in the war, I need to buy a new turbocharger with my own money.'

"Ivan flipped the camera toward his face. 'Well, you fucking motherfucker members of parliament, I hope you fuck each other. Devils. I wish you were in our place,' he said.

"Last month, Ukraine’s parliamentarians voted to give themselves a 70% salary increase. Filings indicate the raise was enabled and encouraged by the billions of dollars and euros of aid that have poured in from the US and Europe."

Yet none of those conditions are or will be met.
However, labor laws will be cut, tariffs dropped, industries deregulated, and public utilities sold off to investors at bargain basement rates.:eek:

West prepares to plunder post-war Ukraine with neoliberal shock therapy: privatization, deregulation, slashing worker protections - Multipolarista

"While the United States and Europe flood Ukraine with tens of billions of dollars of weapons, using it as an anti-Russian proxy and pouring fuel on the fire of a brutal war that is devastating the country, they are also making plans to essentially plunder its post-war economy.

"Representatives of Western governments and corporations met in Switzerland this July to plan a series of harsh neoliberal policies to impose on post-war Ukraine, calling to cut labor laws, 'open markets,' drop tariffs, deregulate industries, and 'sell state-owned enterprises to private investors.'"

That's just your fantasy. Ukraine has come a long way.
From where?
How have Ukrainian labor laws fared under its current western puppet government?

West prepares to plunder post-war Ukraine with neoliberal shock therapy: privatization, deregulation, slashing worker protections - Multipolarista

"In March 2022, the Ukrainian parliament adopted emergency legislation allowing employers to suspend collective agreements.

"Then in May, it passed a permanent reform package effectively exempting the vast majority of Ukrainian workers (those at businesses with fewer than 200 employees) from Ukrainian labor law."

What's your argument?

America is supposedly bad, therefore Russia's bloody invasion into Ukraine and annexing their lands is fine?

It's a stupid, incoherent argument.
Since it's your argument, you tell me.
America is the biggest threat to world peace as its practice of eternal war since 1945 has shown. It is the only country which has killed millions of innocent civilians thousands of miles from its homeland. Russian actions in Ukraine are not "fine"; however, they are the direct result of US provocations. Russia's bad. America's worse.

From where?
How have Ukrainian labor laws fared under its current western puppet government?

"In March 2022, the Ukrainian parliament adopted emergency legislation allowing employers to suspend collective agreements.

"Then in May, it passed a permanent reform package effectively exempting the vast majority of Ukrainian workers (those at businesses with fewer than 200 employees) from Ukrainian labor law."

Yep, idiot communist thinks privatization and deregulation are dirty words.

Yes we have a horrendous history of war crimes and mass murder, yet many Americans know nothing of this.

The power of corporate media and government schooling to deceive shouldn’t be discounted.
Many Americans are exceptionally ignorant of how their government actually functions on the world stage. Possibly that century-long tyranny is about to end?
thumbs_b_c_a792607076bf9a2ce0888c9ec911f0cb.jpg

"Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Monday that the process of de-dollarization of the global economy is 'inevitable.'"

Russian president says 'de-dollarization' of world economy 'inevitable'

Ukraine is the second most corrupt state in Europe, so it's hardly surprising it finds ways to profit from an existential crisis created by US capitalists:

Ukraine war veterans on how Kiev plundered US aid, wasted soldiers, endangered civilians, and lost the war - The Grayzone

"In a video sent via Facebook messenger in July, Ivan* can be seen standing next to his car, an early 2010s model Mitsubishi SUV.

"Smoke is pouring out of the rear window. Ivan laughs and pans his phone’s camera across the length of the vehicle, pointing out bullet holes. 'The turbocharger died in my car,' he said, panning his phone toward the front of the vehicle. 'My commander says I should pay to repair it myself. So to use my own car in the war, I need to buy a new turbocharger with my own money.'

"Ivan flipped the camera toward his face. 'Well, you fucking motherfucker members of parliament, I hope you fuck each other. Devils. I wish you were in our place,' he said.

"Last month, Ukraine’s parliamentarians voted to give themselves a 70% salary increase. Filings indicate the raise was enabled and encouraged by the billions of dollars and euros of aid that have poured in from the US and Europe."

...Ukraine plundered aid and lost the war?

Did you just seriously parrot that while Ukraine is blitzing through front lines RIGHT NOW, using western hardware, knocking Russians the fuck out of entire Kharkiv oblast and taking Izium?

And as I've already shown Ukraine is ranked 120/180 countries on a prominent corruption index, with notable improvement over the last 8 years. Russia ranks about 160.

Any other blatant bullshit?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back