i've re-considered the entire Ukraine case.. enter *your* opinions please..

You really have no idea how stupid you sound when you talk about western media, do you. western media is made up of thousands and thousands of independent sources that often disagree with each other, but Russian media is made up of only one source, Putin, and no one dares to disagree with Putin. In short, there is no news in Russia and western media is the best source of news for everyone no matter which side you are on.

Not only is Russia weaker than before the war, but it is perceived as being much weaker. The Ukrainians have fought the Russian military to a standstill and the question everyone is asking now is how long will it take to force the Russians to begin to withdraw.

Even Putin was forced to acknowledge that the sanctions are a problem for Russia, and the Russian PM has said because of the sanctions the Russian economy is in a state of decline. The Deputy PM told the parliament that the Russian military factories will not be able to produce weapons the military needs, so Russia is in fact weaker than it was before as well as being perceived as weaker.

When Russia threatens now, no one pays attention and NATO, which had been growing weaker is now stronger and more united than it had been in years because of Putin's stupid invasion. Putin is both stupid and crazy and there is no rational scenario in which this ends well for Russia.
Propaganda.

Thinking the Ukrainians have stopped the Russians, is proof you know nothing. You stupidly think western media reports are giving you truthful information…lmfao.

Are you a CIA propaganda poster?

This will end with Russia in control of large sections of Ukraine, but only after the West has gotten lots of Ukrainian civilians killed and war profiteers have made billions.

Lol. You really think Putin intends to take back the Soviet empire. Lol. He’s been in power 20 years doofus, but you think NOW he can do this with a second rate military.

Open democracy???…lmfao. You must be a CIA plant with that obvious lie.

Wtf? He takes what he thinks he can get. DUH The false choice you are attempting to setup is laughable.

No he can't have USSR back, but his mindset is CLEARLY to do all he can to claw back some of the territories and maintain as much controll over setalite states as he can. He is an unrepentant imperialist who thinks the path to greatness first and foremost is expanding Russia's borders and sphere of influence, not improving livelyhood of his people.

Last edited:
Wtf? He takes what he thinks he can get. DUH.

No he can't have USSR back, but his mindset is CLEARLY to do all he can to claw back some of the territories and maintain as much controll over setalite states as he can. He is an imperialist who thinks his success is hinged on expanding Russia.
No. That’s not his mindset. You’ve been duped or you’re a CIA paid poster.

No. That’s not his mindset.
Putin's OWN FUCKING WORDS disagree with you.

Maybe you have some special access to his thoughts, but I simply have his words and actions to go on.

So tell me, when did you start enjoying publicly felating Putin? It's really weird to see from someone who presents himself as all-American.

Propaganda.

Thinking the Ukrainians have stopped the Russians, is proof you know nothing. You stupidly think western media reports are giving you truthful information…lmfao.

Are you a CIA propaganda poster?

This will end with Russia in control of large sections of Ukraine, but only after the West has gotten lots of Ukrainian civilians killed and war profiteers have made billions.
There is no way Russia will make any gains from this war. There can't be any truce of treaty that leaves Russia with any Ukrainian territory, including Crimea, because no one respects the Russian military anymore and no one trusts the Russian government. The war will go on and the Russian economy and military will continue to shrink until Russia will have no choice but to withdraw. The Soviet failure in Afghanistan played a large role in the breakup of the USSR and this failure of Russian arms in Ukraine will be much, much worse.

There is no way Russia will make any gains from this war. There can't be any truce of treaty that leaves Russia with any Ukrainian territory, including Crimea, because no one respects the Russian military anymore and no one trusts the Russian government. The war will go on and the Russian economy and military will continue to shrink until Russia will have no choice but to withdraw. The Soviet failure in Afghanistan played a large role in the breakup of the USSR and this failure of Russian arms in Ukraine will be much, much worse.

When push comes to shove I don't think Ukraine will decline a compromise trade of Crimea-for-DNR/LNR.

Bigger problem is that Putin CAN'T make that offer and also survive politicly.

Putin is directly responsible:

1. started a bloody war.
2. cripled and isolated Russian economy
3. Expanded NATO and ensured Ukrane's complete rejection of Russia and binding with the EU.
4. Got tens of thousands of Russians killed/injured,

If he can't show gain for all that cost then he has only quick retirement/coffin to look forward to. Even his propaganda machine can't possibly make up for such catastrophic failures.

Macrone made himself look like an apeaser when he said that Putin needs to be afforded a save-face if this is to get resolved anytime soon, but there is truth to it.

Last edited:
Putin's OWN FUCKING WORDS disagree with you.

Maybe you have some special access to his thoughts, but I simply have his words and actions to go on.

So tell me, when did you start enjoying publicly felating Putin? It's really weird to see from someone who presents himself as all-American.
CIA!

CIA!

I really need to explain it to you??? Do you even read my posts?

CENTAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY. Ever heard of it?
Yes, moron I know what CIA is.

But there is NO WAY TO KNOW wtf you mean when you post "CIA!" as a response to what you quoted. You are not being coherent.

When push comes to shove I don't think Ukraine will decline a compromise trade of Crimea-for-DNR/LNR.

Bigger problem is that Putin CAN'T make that offer and also survive politicly.

Putin is directly responsible:

1. started a bloody war.
2. cripled and isolated Russian economy
3. Expanded NATO and ensured Ukrane's complete rejection of Russia and binding with the EU.
4. Got tens of thousands of Russians killed/injured,

If he can't show gain for all that cost then he has only quick retirement/coffin to look forward to. Even his propaganda machine can't possibly make up for such catastrophic failures.

Macrone made himself look like an apeaser when he said that Putin needs to be afforded a save-face if this is to get resolved anytime soon, but there is truth to it.
The only way Putin can win anything from this war is for Ukraine to sign a treaty with him, but the problem with making a deal with Putin is that no one expects him to live up to it. If Ukraine were to agree to a compromise, the sanctions would end and Putin would be able to rebuild his army and build another "fortress economy" and in a few years he would present some more bullshit reasons to invade again, this time with reason to believe he would get another slice of Ukraine. There can be no lasting peace unless Russia is defeated on the battlefield in Ukraine and in its economy at home.

Yes, moron I know what CIA is.

But there is NO WAY TO KNOW wtf you mean when you post "CIA!" as a response to what you quoted. You are not being coherent.
It’s hard because we will never agree. I’m for peace and cooperation and you love war and confrontation....See?

The only way Putin can win anything from this war is for Ukraine to sign a treaty with him, but the problem with making a deal with Putin is that no one expects him to live up to it. If Ukraine were to agree to a compromise, the sanctions would end and Putin would be able to rebuild his army and build another "fortress economy" and in a few years he would present some more bullshit reasons to invade again, this time with reason to believe he would get another slice of Ukraine. There can be no lasting peace unless Russia is defeated on the battlefield in Ukraine and in its economy at home.
Nuke those MFers! Kill those dirty Russkis…women and babies too!!!

UNCONDITIONAL SURRENDER TO BENEFIT THE OLIGARCHY!!!

Yippee!!!

It’s hard because we will never agree. I’m for peace and cooperation and you love war and confrontation....See?

You are out of you fucking mind. That's the only way I can explain your silly ramblings.

Not really. If territorial disputes are settled Ukraine will be fast tracked to joining NATO and at that point Russian invasion would trigger WW3.

Not really. If territorial disputes are settled Ukraine will be fast tracked to joining NATO and at that point Russian invasion would trigger WW3.
This war was not over territorial disputes. Putin sent his tanks in to go to Kyiv and install a puppet government just like the good old days of the USSR and unless he is defeated, that will remain his intention. And I can't see Putin agreeing to allow NATO in Ukraine - that would be seen as a huge defeat for Russia. Furthermore, while the US might want Ukraine in NATO, it is doubtful all 27 NATO members would agree, and if they did, it is doubtful they would all agree to go to war with Russia if Putin grabbed another piece of Ukraine. No, the only way to lasting piece is to defeat Russia on the battlefield in Ukraine and to so degrade the Russian economy that Russia will not be able to wage war again.

This war was not over territorial disputes. Putin sent his tanks in to go to Kyiv and install a puppet government just like the good old days of the USSR and unless he is defeated, that will remain his intention. And I can't see Putin agreeing to allow NATO in Ukraine

NATO charter requires settlement of territorial desputes.

Territorial dispute is between Ukraine and Russia who holds control of Crimea , and also DNR/LNR.

We've allowed for scenario where Ukraine signs an agreement to let Russia take over Crimea in exchange for withdrawal from DNR/LNR. In this scenario Ukraine settles it's territorial integrity issues and assuming acceptance of some reforms will be admitted into NATO.

Any agreement that would preclude Ukraine joining NATO, just as other ex-USSR states have joined NATO, is a NON STARTER and would never be agreed to by Ukraine.

No reason Estonia and Litva can join NATO, but Ukraine can't.

You don’t know what a sitting president means. It means the president at the time in question. Like Poppy CIA cucksucker Bush. Or BJ Bubba when he was getting BJs in the oval.

You aren’t an American are you? What are you?

Would like the USG to nuke Russia? Be honest.
Thanks for clarification, but I don't get how this disproves my point. This promise was given by Bush to Gorbachev when they both were presidents. This promise didn't have a legal basis. So, basically it was between the two.

Of course I am not an American. I think my English should reveal this clearly. Ukraine. I am from Ukraine.

I don't want anyone to nuke Russia. I want an efficient military alliance to be set up in Europe to deter Russia, and I want Ukraine to be a part in it.

Thanks for clarification, but I don't get how this disproves my point. This promise was given by Bush to Gorbachev when they both were presidents. This promise didn't have a legal basis. So, basically it was between the two.

Of course I am not an American. I think my English should reveal this clearly. Ukraine. I am from Ukraine.

I don't want anyone to nuke Russia. I want an efficient military alliance to be set up in Europe to deter Russia, and I want Ukraine to be a part in it.
Okay. That explains everything.

Thanks for playing.

Forum List

Back