I've Warned Of This, It's More Common Than You Think

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
It's an Alinsky tactic that's been around for quite some time.

And, oh..... You know whose group the OFA is, right?

:lmao:

Students Behind Racist, Anti-Gay, Pro-Nazi Graffiti At Oberlin College Turn Out To Be White Liberal OFA Organizers…

Oberlin-fracas-III-550x235.jpg

Another hoax to further the left’s cause? Shocker!

Via Daily Caller:

One of the two students removed from Oberlin College earlier this year for allegedly circulating virulently racist, anti-Jewish and anti-gay messages around campus is an ardent leftist and committed supporter of President Obama, The Daily Caller News Foundation has learned.

Dylan Bleier, one of the two students, hosted a voter registration drive in a Walmart parking lot sponsored by Organizing for Action, the community organizing project that advances the agenda of President Obama.

The Oberlin Police Department identified Bleier and his partner in the spree, Matt Alden, as two of the principal architects of a month-long spate of racist, anti-Jewish and anti-gay messages at the small, private campus.

On his now-defunct LinkedIn page, Bleier noted that he was the founder and president of the Ithaca High School for Obama club. He also identified himself as a member of the Oberlin College Democrats.
- See more at: Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

Noooooooooo ... Libs never do this kind of thing. Libs are an embarrasment to civilization, seriously. Why can't they just stand up and proclaim their racism instead of deflecting it onto Cons?

Like the last line of my sig, we're dealing with people that are either brainless, or criminally insane.

The agenda of the left is orchestrated by satan himself - there is no low too low to stoop to!

It is not satan. It is ages-old strategy of lies and false accusations to incite hate, as a driver for support of the policies which otherwise won't be supported.

Left is known for doing that all over the world.

Like the last line of my sig, we're dealing with people that are either brainless, or criminally insane.

Neither. They are actually perfidiously clever and very very far from insane.

You are dealing with people who do not have ANY morals. At all.
Those are criminals on steroids.

As left has always been.

Noooooooooo ... Libs never do this kind of thing. Libs are an embarrasment to civilization, seriously. Why can't they just stand up and proclaim their racism instead of deflecting it onto Cons?

Patriotic Americans, Republicans, etc, are civilized. We have standards. We demand a certain behavior and a certain decorum.

dimocrap scum call this 'Judgemental' and want no part of it.

They really are the scum of the Earth. The sooner we all recognize that, the better off we'll all be and the quicker what needs to be done can get done

It's an Alinsky tactic that's been around for quite some time.

And, oh..... You know whose group the OFA is, right?

:lmao:

Students Behind Racist, Anti-Gay, Pro-Nazi Graffiti At Oberlin College Turn Out To Be White Liberal OFA Organizers…

Oberlin-fracas-III-550x235.jpg

Another hoax to further the left’s cause? Shocker!

Via Daily Caller:

One of the two students removed from Oberlin College earlier this year for allegedly circulating virulently racist, anti-Jewish and anti-gay messages around campus is an ardent leftist and committed supporter of President Obama, The Daily Caller News Foundation has learned.

Dylan Bleier, one of the two students, hosted a voter registration drive in a Walmart parking lot sponsored by Organizing for Action, the community organizing project that advances the agenda of President Obama.

The Oberlin Police Department identified Bleier and his partner in the spree, Matt Alden, as two of the principal architects of a month-long spate of racist, anti-Jewish and anti-gay messages at the small, private campus.

On his now-defunct LinkedIn page, Bleier noted that he was the founder and president of the Ithaca High School for Obama club. He also identified himself as a member of the Oberlin College Democrats.
- See more at: Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers
I'm glad that person got caught and shown for the fraud he is.....just like Backwards B Lady. :D

Whenever something like this crops up, it is wise to just assume that it's the left.

Patriotic Americans, Republicans, etc, are civilized. We have standards. We demand a certain behavior and a certain decorum.

They really are the scum of the Earth. The sooner we all recognize that, the better off we'll all be and the quicker what needs to be done can get done

They'll do (literally) anything to bring this country down.

The agenda of the left is orchestrated by satan himself - there is no low too low to stoop to!

It is not satan. It is ages-old strategy of lies and false accusations to incite hate, as a driver for support of the policies which otherwise won't be supported.

As a Christian, I believe that we wrestle against spiritual wickedness.

Since liberals seem to be cult like, and what they champion is demise, I believe they are influenced spiritually by the dark side. Progressivism is against freedom, the Constitution, Christians, success etc. Everything that is good it seems - so I cannot rationalize any other reasoning.

Yes, Republicans never resort to this kind of behavoir.:eusa_shifty: There are idiots in both parties.

ashley-todd.jpg

Since liberals seem to be cult like, and what they champion is demise, I believe they are influenced spiritually by the dark side. Progressivism is against freedom, the Constitution, Christians, success etc. Everything that is good it seems - so I cannot rationalize any other reasoning.

Liberalism and Progressivism are both good things.

But what these scum have done is take a good and decent and well-meaning device and corrupt it beyond recognition.

the American left is no longer interested in human rights, they are interested in domination of the political landscape by whatever means are necessary.

The American left has lost ALL credibility.

They lost it in 1968, at the Chicago dimocrap national convention. A major shift in the dimocrap party power structure took place after the 1968 presidential election.

That's when the change happened. That's when the party changed forever.

They went from being Democrats to the scum of the fucking Earth dimocraps.

Liberalism and Progressivism are both good things.

But what these scum have done is take a good and decent and well-meaning device and corrupt it beyond recognition.

the American left is no longer interested in human rights, they are interested in domination of the political landscape by whatever means are necessary.

The American left has lost ALL credibility.

They lost it in 1968, at the Chicago dimocrap national convention. A major shift in the dimocrap party power structure took place after the 1968 presidential election.

That's when the change happened. That's when the party changed forever.

They went from being Democrats to the scum of the fucking Earth dimocraps.

Agreed, completely. There was a time in this country when democrats were good, decent people. 1968 changed all that.

My Nephew asked me a couple of years back what it might take for me to vote for a democrat. I told him that once Hell froze over, I "might" consider it.

I DESPISE liberals.

Isn't it wonderful the President has his own non-profit group to USE AGAINST YOU who he REPRESENTS

Yeah! Someone needs to round up all these criminal liberals and execute every one of them!

Forum List

Back