IYO, how long will a revolver last?

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
IYO (in your opinion)

What do you say? Thanks.

KonichiWAT.jpg

• Banned
If you leave it in a McDonalds bathroom, not long.
Sounds like something a leftist asshole would do, on purpose so a child would get it. How many times have you done it, SS?

What the hell does your comment have to do with how long it will last?
What will last? 19th century revolvers are still functional and 20th century revolvers will last another 200 years with modern technology. What's the freaking point again?

What will last? 19th century revolvers are still functional and 20th century revolvers will last another 200 years with modern technology. What's the freaking point again?
I simply asked how long a revolver will last. Is that too hard for you?

I reckon if you shoot 200 rounds through one every day it might not last the rest of your life.

My father has a navy colt from the 1860s. For those of you a little foggy on the math that's over the 150 year old mark.
I have a CW era Colt 1851 Navy (.36 cal)....Still shoots fine.

If you take care of a quality revolver it will last several lifetimes of moderate use.....I don't even know if you can break a Ruger unless you pounded-in 10-penny nails with it all day. ;)

I have a CW era Colt 1851 Navy (.36 cal)....Still shoots fine.

If you take care of a quality revolver it will last several lifetimes of moderate use.....I don't even know if you can break a Ruger unless you pounded-in 10-penny nails with it all day. ;)
I've seen a Ruger dropped, accidentally kicked across a parking lot, and run over by a small car. Was ugly afterwards but the little fucker still fired.

LCR .38 special for those interested.

Forum List

Back