J.D. Vance slams KY dem. governor for wishing rape on Vance's family: "What a disgusting person"

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

During an MSNBC interview on Tuesday morning, Democrat Kentucky Governor Andy Beshear suggested that Ohio Senator J.D. Vance needed a female family member to experience rape to understand the impact of abortion laws, saying, "Make him go through this." Vance responded angrily on X, asking, "What the hell is this?" and calling the governor a "disgusting person."

I don't know much about him, but I've seen several clips and the guy seems like a motormouth POS in love with the sound of his own voice..

JD Vance's grandmother was a victim of statutory rape. She made the difficult decision to try to keep the child, fled a shithole in Kentucky for a shotgun marriage and a shot at a better life in Ohio, and survived an abusive relationship to raise JD.

So yeah I think JD Vance knows a little about the subject and probably has some opinions based on his family's direct experience.

If this was someone right leaning they would be cancelled. But nope, this guy is a hero to the left now.

These democrats get more disgusting the more they see themselves losing in November....

During an MSNBC interview on Tuesday morning, Democrat Kentucky Governor Andy Beshear suggested that Ohio Senator J.D. Vance needed a female family member to experience rape to understand the impact of abortion laws, saying, "Make him go through this." Vance responded angrily on X, asking, "What the hell is this?" and calling the governor a "disgusting person."

I don't know much about him, but I've seen several clips and the guy seems like a motormouth POS in love with the sound of his own voice..

JD Vance's grandmother was a victim of statutory rape. She made the difficult decision to try to keep the child, fled a shithole in Kentucky for a shotgun marriage and a shot at a better life in Ohio, and survived an abusive relationship to raise JD.

So yeah I think JD Vance knows a little about the subject and probably has some opinions based on his family's direct experience.

Attack the problem and the abortion rate will diminish quickly.

The least popular VP candidate in history whining like a snowflake

Bashear.. the governor of Kentucky when I left. Silver spoon from his father, and demonstrated his extremism once COVID hit Kentucky. No wonder he wasn't selected as a running mate with kamala.

Forum List

Back