Jack Chick Tracts - Read here!

You have not applied logic, Joe. Twisting the scriptures is not logic. It's perverse and defies logic in light of what you already know. You are accountable for what you know, Joe. All of us must give an account of ourselves to the Lord one day and what will be your excuse when you are reminded of all that you have been given? You live in a free nation - you have the freedom to read the bible, to seek the Lord, to know the truth and to follow it. You are a very intelligent person. You do not have a problem with your mind. You have a heart problem. You've hardened your heart against the truth. I believe you do want to reconcile yourself to God through Christ you just are bound by a spirit of bitterness and it is keeping you in a state of unbelief. Why not ask the LORD to remove that root of bitterness and take it away? Tell him - Lord, I believe! help my unbelief! Humble yourself before the LORD and he will help you. I know he will.

Well, you see, I am free to read the bible. You know what I read in the Bible. There's NO MENTION OF SATAN UNTIL THE BOOK OF JOB!!!! Satan just isn't in there. Then he makes a few appearences in Chronicles (where he gets the blame for David's Census instead of God who had the blame for it in 2 Samuel). Satan and Demons don't appear in the Old Testament that much. Did the writers just not consider them important enough to put in. Also not mentioned in the Old Testament- an afterlife. You live, you die, you die faster if you piss off the Sky Pixie.

What keeps me in a state of unbelief is everyone prayed for Mom's cancer to get better. It didn't.

No God.

Works for me.

We've covered this before - you were made in the image and the likeness of God (Genesis 1:26) Just as every human being who has ever been born was made in the image and likeness of God. For this reason alone, Satan despises you and I. He knows (in a limited sense) how much God loves you and I and how deeply God grieves over the loss of even one of his creation.

And then again, why does God give him that power? You see, this is the problem you guys don't get. If Satan is doing all these terrible things to mankind and perverting God's totally awesome plan, he's doing it with God's tacit approval.

Which makes God kind of a dick.

If you reject Jesus Christ, Guno, you cannot enter the kingdom of heaven. Jesus is God and it is His Kingdom. It would be using wisdom to read and examine the Scriptures and see that He is the One that Isaiah prophesied would come. Isaiah 53. Read it.

First, the Tanakh (the bible) was given to the Jews not the goyim, including the ten commandments (not to the goyim) as for Isaiah 53

The use of ISAIAH 53, aka “the suffering servant” chapter has been consistently misquoted by missionaries trying to claim that the prophet Isaiah is speaking of their godman Jesus and fulfills the prophecies that “he would suffer for our sins.” They often site the fact that “the servant” is singular and must therefore be talking about a single individual – Jesus.
First, one must read the entire book of Isaiah in context and from an accurate Jewish translation (such as an Artscroll/ Mesorah Publication Bible). It was written by Isaiah who was a prophet from 619-533 B.C.E. In the original text there were no chapters and breaks. The book was written in fluid format and therefore, must be read as a whole. When doing so, you will note that this chapter, which is known as the “Fourth Servant Song” actually begins in chapter 52 verse 13.

When reading Isaiah and other text, God often calls Israel and Jacob (another reference to Israel), His “servant” in both the singular and plural. Some examples:

Isaiah 41:8-9 “But you, O Israel, My servant, Jacob, you whom I have chosen, offspring of Abraham who loved Me…and to whom I shall say: ‘You are my servant’ – I have chosen you and not rejected you.”1
Isaiah 44:1 “But hear now Jacob, My servant, and Israel whom I have chosen!”2
Isaiah 44: 21 “Remember these things, Jacob and Israel, for you are My servant: I fashioned you to be My servant: Israel do not forget Me!”
Isaiah 45:4 “..for the sake of My servant Jacob and Israel, My chosen one: I have proclaimed you by name…”
Isaiah 48:20 “…say, ‘Hashem (God) has redeemed His servant Jacob.”
Isaiah 49:3 “…You are my servant, Israel, in whom I take glory.”
Jeremiah 30: 10 “But as for you, do not fear My servant Jacob, the word of Hashem (G-d) and do not be afraid, Israel…”
Psalms Chapter 136:22 “A heritage for Israel, His (God’s) servant, for His kindness endures forever.”3

In Chapters 52 – 54, the prophet is referring to the gentile nations who have tormented and inflicted pain and suffering on the Jewish people. It is THESE nations who will be astounded and shocked to see that God has saved us from their persecution and returned us to our home, Israel: and, that ultimately, God will vindicate us for our suffering The same promises appear in the Book of Ezekiel 36:6-9 & 15 and in Jeremiah 30:8-13.

Another interesting fact is, many missionaries often claim that “the Rabbis” have deliberately eliminated this chapter from the Haftorah portions (section from Prophets that is read every Shabbat after the Torah reading) in an effort to suppress the fact that Isaiah is talking about Jesus. The Haftorah system was established nearly two hundred years before the common era and Christianity, when Jews were prohibited to read and learn the Torah (pre-Chanukah revolt). This fact is even documented in Acts 13:14-15, 27 (NT-goyim gospels):

"...went into the synagogue on Sabbath, and sat down. And after the reading of the Law (Torah) and the Prophets (Haftorah)….the voices of the Prophets which are read every Sabbath day…”

Isaiah 53: The Suffering Servant
Cutting through the distortions and mistranslations of this enigmatic text.

Isaiah 53 The Suffering Servant

It is
laughable that the goyim who are ignorant of Jewish texts quote Hebrew text to Jews

Now on to the ten commandments that the goyim like to quote as if were given to them

The words of the ten commandments clearly tells us that the commandments were for the Jews only

1. God never brought the goyim or their ancestors out of Egypt! Ex 20:2 "I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery."
  2. The Lord has not given the goyim the promised land of Canaan! Ex 20:12 "Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be prolonged in the land which the Lord your God gives you"
  3. Since the Sabbath is a sign between God and fleshly Israel, there is nothing requiring goyim to keep it! (Ex. 31:13,17; Ezek. 20:12, 20)
  4. If it was intended for all mankind, then why specifically say "strangers within your gates". Obviously the goyim (strangers) were never required at any point in earth history to keep the Sabbath

Jew's do not accept the Christian concept of original sin (the belief that all people have inherited Adam and Eve's sin when they disobeyed God's instructions in the Garden of Eden).

Judaism affirms the inherent goodness of the world and its people as creations of God.

Jewish believers are able to sanctify their lives and draw closer to God by fulfilling mitzvoth (divine commandments).

No savior is needed or is available as an intermediary.

sorry this doesn't have any cartoon characters to explain it :eusa_whistle:

see link below

Original Sin Derech HaTorah

Last edited:
Happy Winter Solstice (Paga
Parallels between Christianity and ancient Pagan religions

Parallels between the Christian gospels and Pagan mythology
yep. From what I understand, especially based upon Christianities past practicing of paving-over competing religions (see the New World) is that they simply overlaid xmas over an existing Pagan holiday. Sad that they have forcibly taken people's religions away from them :( Makes me HOPPIN' MAD!!! :mad-61: & I'm an atheist

So let me get this straight. God puts a curse on mankind because a woman listened to a talking snake and ate from a tree he put RIGHT THERE. And God being kind of a drama queen decides the only way to erase that curse- which again, i might remind you, he invoked - was to knock up a virgin, be born as a person and then get himself crucified so he could raise himself from the dead.

Oh, yeah, and if you aren't totally impressed by this, he's going to burn you for hell forever and ever.

1272333517104102.jpeg

Something to consider: We can take any life, any act and make it sound silly or meaningless. Our lives, our parents' lives, our children's lives, the event that was of most import to us can be broadcast as foolish and inane. We humans have that ability--to take what is meaningful and hallowed and desecrate it.

Which will we serve? As Joshua said so many years ago, "Decide today whom you will serve....As for me and my household, we will serve the Lord."

Joe, if there is a cover up (and we know there has been a huge one) and every attempt to keep the people in the dark, keep them from reading the bible and learning what is in there?

Let's not rewrite history here. The Catholic Church, during times when many could not read or afford books, provided each community with a book and someone to read and teach it. With the arrival of the printing press, many of the greedy saw that they could make a living off of printing cheap, badly translated versions of the Bible, the Catholic Church was pointing out the scholarly, accurate translations--and condemning those poorly translated versions.

Didn't stop the greedy, however, did it? They just said that the Catholic Church didn't want people to have Bibles. That fable is still being repeated today. The annuls of history do have the proof and the true story.

Now on to the ten commandments that the goyim like to quote as if were given to them

The words of the ten commandments clearly tells us that the commandments were for the Jews only

1. God never brought the goyim or their ancestors out of Egypt! Ex 20:2 "I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery."
  2. The Lord has not given the goyim the promised land of Canaan! Ex 20:12 "Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be prolonged in the land which the Lord your God gives you"
  3. Since the Sabbath is a sign between God and fleshly Israel, there is nothing requiring goyim to keep it! (Ex. 31:13,17; Ezek. 20:12, 20)
  4. If it was intended for all mankind, then why specifically say "strangers within your gates". Obviously the goyim (strangers) were never required at any point in earth history to keep the Sabbath

Christ taught the Ten Commandments in the Gospel, and his follower continue to follow the Gospels and what he taught.

Matthew wrote his Gospel as an overlay to the Hebrew Scriptures to show how the history of the Jewish people pointed directly to the life of Christ. I do understand that some Christian denominations only teach the Isaiah passages as it relates to Christianity. However, many of us were taught how it was first and foremost Jewish history that has the transcendent quality of pointing to Christ. Naturally, those of the Jewish faith do not see any such transcendence--or if they do argue that such a transcendence could be written to fit a rooster as much as it does to fit Christ.

Christ taught the Ten Commandments in the Gospel, and his follower continue to follow the Gospels and what he taught.

Matthew wrote his Gospel as an overlay to the Hebrew Scriptures to show how the history of the Jewish people pointed directly to the life of Christ. I do understand that some Christian denominations only teach the Isaiah passages as it relates to Christianity. However, many of us were taught how it was first and foremost Jewish history that has the transcendent quality of pointing to Christ. Naturally, those of the Jewish faith do not see any such transcendence--or if they do argue that such a transcendence could be written to fit a rooster as much as it does to fit Christ.

That is why the pagans ate that jesus crap up , because they had no knowledge of Torah and the Christians adapted their rituals so it wasn't a far jump for them

Jews do not accept Jesus as the messiah because:

1. Jesus did not fulfill the messianic prophecies.
  2. Jesus did not embody the personal qualifications of the Messiah.
  3. Biblical verses "referring" to Jesus are mistranslations.
  4. Jewish belief is based on national revelation.
What is the Messiah supposed to accomplish? One of the central themes of biblical prophecy is the promise of a future age of perfection characterized by universal peace and recognition of God. (Isaiah 2:1-4, 32:15-18, 60:15-18; Zephaniah 3:9; Hosea 2:20-22; Amos 9:13-15; Micah 4:1-4; Zechariah 8:23, 14:9; Jeremiah 31:33-34)

Specifically, the Bible says he will:

1. Build the Third Temple (Ezekiel 37:26-28).
  2. Gather all Jews back to the Land of Israel (Isaiah 43:5-6).
  3. Usher in an era of world peace, and end all hatred, oppression, suffering and disease. As it says: "Nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall man learn war anymore." (Isaiah 2:4)
  4. Spread universal knowledge of the God of Israel, which will unite humanity as one. As it says: "God will be King over all the world ― on that day, God will be One and His Name will be One" (Zechariah 14:9).
If an individual fails to fulfill even one of these conditions, then he cannot be the Messiah.

Virgin Birth

The Christian idea of a virgin birth is derived from the verse in Isaiah 7:14 describing an "alma" as giving birth. The word "alma" has always meant a young woman, but Christian theologians came centuries later and translated it as "virgin." This accords Jesus' birth with the first century pagan idea of mortals being impregnated by gods.

Suffering Servant

Christianity claims that Isaiah chapter 53 refers to Jesus, as the "suffering servant."

In actuality, Isaiah 53 directly follows the theme of chapter 52, describing the exile and redemption of the Jewish people. The prophecies are written in the singular form because the Jews ("Israel") are regarded as one unit. Throughout Jewish scripture, Israel is repeatedly called, in the singular, the "Servant of God" (see Isaiah 43:8). In fact, Isaiah states no less than 11 times in the chapters prior to 53 that the Servant of God is Israel.

When read correctly, Isaiah 53 clearly [and ironically] refers to the Jewish people being "bruised, crushed and as sheep brought to slaughter" at the hands of the nations of the world. These descriptions are used throughout Jewish scripture to graphically describe the suffering of the Jewish people (see Psalm 44).

Isaiah 53 concludes that when the Jewish people are redeemed, the nations will recognize and accept responsibility for the inordinate suffering and death of the Jews.

Why Jews Don t Believe In Jesus why Jews reject Jesus

That is why the pagans ate that jesus crap up , because they had no knowledge of Torah and the Christians adapted their rituals so it wasn't a far jump for them

Yes, Christianity is rooted in Judaism. Some Jews became Christians. It is also true, upon in depth learning of Judaism, some Christians have become Jews.

Jews do not accept Jesus as the messiah because:

1. Jesus did not fulfill the messianic prophecies.
  2. Jesus did not embody the personal qualifications of the Messiah.
  3. Biblical verses "referring" to Jesus are mistranslations.
  4. Jewish belief is based on national revelation.
What is the Messiah supposed to accomplish? One of the central themes of biblical prophecy is the promise of a future age of perfection characterized by universal peace and recognition of God. (Isaiah 2:1-4, 32:15-18, 60:15-18; Zephaniah 3:9; Hosea 2:20-22; Amos 9:13-15; Micah 4:1-4; Zechariah 8:23, 14:9; Jeremiah 31:33-34)

Specifically, the Bible says he will:

1. Build the Third Temple (Ezekiel 37:26-28).
  2. Gather all Jews back to the Land of Israel (Isaiah 43:5-6).
  3. Usher in an era of world peace, and end all hatred, oppression, suffering and disease. As it says: "Nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall man learn war anymore." (Isaiah 2:4)
  4. Spread universal knowledge of the God of Israel, which will unite humanity as one. As it says: "God will be King over all the world ― on that day, God will be One and His Name will be One" (Zechariah 14:9).
If an individual fails to fulfill even one of these conditions, then he cannot be the Messiah.

Virgin Birth

The Christian idea of a virgin birth is derived from the verse in Isaiah 7:14 describing an "alma" as giving birth. The word "alma" has always meant a young woman, but Christian theologians came centuries later and translated it as "virgin." This accords Jesus' birth with the first century pagan idea of mortals being impregnated by gods.

Suffering Servant

Christianity claims that Isaiah chapter 53 refers to Jesus, as the "suffering servant."

In actuality, Isaiah 53 directly follows the theme of chapter 52, describing the exile and redemption of the Jewish people. The prophecies are written in the singular form because the Jews ("Israel") are regarded as one unit. Throughout Jewish scripture, Israel is repeatedly called, in the singular, the "Servant of God" (see Isaiah 43:8). In fact, Isaiah states no less than 11 times in the chapters prior to 53 that the Servant of God is Israel.

When read correctly, Isaiah 53 clearly [and ironically] refers to the Jewish people being "bruised, crushed and as sheep brought to slaughter" at the hands of the nations of the world. These descriptions are used throughout Jewish scripture to graphically describe the suffering of the Jewish people (see Psalm 44).

Isaiah 53 concludes that when the Jewish people are redeemed, the nations will recognize and accept responsibility for the inordinate suffering and death of the Jews.

Why Jews Don t Believe In Jesus why Jews reject Jesus

I do know why Jews do not believe Jesus wast the Messiah. They still look for a world leader where all nations on earth will look to the Jews as their natural leaders and will honor their ways, but without these nations ever becoming Jews. Christians, on the other hand, believe God's plan was not for a world political leader, but a spiritual leader that transcended national boundaries.

I have also heard it argued there have already been three Temples. The First, the Second, and Herod's. After Herod's Temple was destroyed, in order for it not to seem that the prophetic third temple was destroyed, Herod's Temple was said to have been just a renovation or completion of the Second Temple.

Happy Winter Solstice (Paga
Parallels between Christianity and ancient Pagan religions

Parallels between the Christian gospels and Pagan mythology
yep. From what I understand, especially based upon Christianities past practicing of paving-over competing religions (see the New World) is that they simply overlaid xmas over an existing Pagan holiday. Sad that they have forcibly taken people's religions away from them :( Makes me HOPPIN' MAD!!! :mad-61: & I'm an atheist

You are speaking of the Roman Church which has nothing to do with Christianity, Dot. It is steeped in Paganism. They still teach idolatry and demon worship so in reality - there is no conflict. But groups are Pagan. Understand?

There is no connection with Christianity and Pagan religions other than when Paul preached to those who were Pagans and they burned their curious arts books, repented and renounced the occult and decided to follow Jesus Christ. He also cast a demon out of a girl with a spirit of divination in her. Those are a couple of examples and........... That is the only connection to Christianity and Paganism. True Christianity produces True Converts to Jesus Christ. Any trace of Paganism is gone. Why? Because you cannot drink from the cup of the LORD and the cup of demons, Dot. The bible is very clear about that.

Part two continues of Satan Comes to Salem

1078_16.gif

1078_17.gif

1078_18.gif

1078_19.gif

Did you know that in Salem there were 20 people murdered for crimes they never committed? Did you know that during the Roman Catholic Church Inquisition there were 68 million victims from 1200-1808?

The Roman Catholic Church Inquisition produced 68 MILLION Victims from 1200 - 1808.

68 MILLION LIVES AND YET?

People never fail to focus on 20 people murdered in Salem for crimes they did not commit. And they do not know the real story. But now you who are reading know the truth! Amazing, isn't it? This is the war against Christianity that we are still facing today, people.

We continue now with Satan comes to Salem.........

Last edited:

Forum List

Back